Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Christoff posted:

Apparently threat detection goes through low profile. You need food blonded and low profile to be completely immune

And apparently camo challenges are still resetting after prestiging. Anyone prestige recently?

Food blooded. The gooniest perk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack

Fibby Boy posted:

Thank you Frick and Frack for helping me get to tier 3 of survival. One more tier and I can finally have all the zombie gear.

No problem! Thanks for getting us to play it. Now we'll have to grind through tier 3 to get to Riot.

Christoff posted:

And apparently camo challenges are still resetting after prestiging. Anyone prestige recently?

I know Sledgehammer said nextgen would require two patches this week... maybe that part of it hasn't been patched yet?

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

The riot shield is so much easier to kill people with in this game than in previous games. I took it into regular dom and in that map with the big hanger in the center, I just hung out in the little hallway between B and A and every time people tried to run up the stairs I'd bash them in the face, then before they could respond, step forward and kill them with it. It was generally too narrow for them to flank around to shoot me.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Sledgehammer is looking for a Senior Online Engineer. http://activision.jibeapply.com/sledgehammer/jobs/PRO00015D

quote:

Sledgehammer Games is looking for a Senior Online Engineer to help bring our online experience to a new level. The candidate will be involved in the implementation of back end server & client features, multiplayer game modes, online community features, and more!

One of these guys would've been helpful while developing the game. :ughh:

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mill Village posted:

Sledgehammer is looking for a Senior Online Engineer. http://activision.jibeapply.com/sledgehammer/jobs/PRO00015D

One of these guys would've been helpful while developing the game. :ughh:

Protip: anyone with more than like three years of experience is considered a "senior" developer at many software companies.

Vykk Draygo
Nov 26, 2005

Let's Do This.
I just bought this game over the weekend and an Xbox One. I still haven't opened it yet. I was wondering how live works with 360/One accounts? I use to be in BOYS as ToledoTorpedo and I'm hoping this game doesn't suck.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it doesn't suck it's a beautiful perfect angel

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Counterpoint: it's boring as fuuuuuuckkkkkkk

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Counter-Counterpoint: Maybe you're not using the right streak? Have you tried the remote turret????? You know that one streak that the enemy pubs use that feeds me 150 points when I fire a single missile at it from my assault drone???????????????????????

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Nov 12, 2014

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Wazzit posted:

Counter-Counterpoint: Maybe you're not using the right streak? Have you tried the remote turret?????

I hear the game only came with one gun.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Dum Cumpster posted:

I hear the game only came with one gun.

Technically two if you listen to terrible advice.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Wazzit posted:

Counter-Counterpoint: Maybe you're not using the right streak? Have you tried the remote turret????? You know that one streak that the enemy pubs use that feeds me 150 points when I fire a single missile at it from my assault drone???????????????????????

Haha you are a loving idiot.

Ugh I am gonna spell this out for you because I am bored. You don't plant the turret, you rip it off. If you customize it with rippable and energy beam it is the strongest gun in the gmae currently. It has the 1/2 to 1/3 the TTK of the em1. It has the best hipfire accuracy in the whole game. It can kill in one hit to the head up close, but body shots up close still kill in less than a second. It cannot overheat and often its ammo glitches and it gets unlimited ammo. If you use it on a class with gung-ho you can fire it from a full sprint and still hit a guy all the way across the map from the hip, its that accurate.

If you die with it, you respawn with it until it runs dry. No one gets points for "destroying" it.

Just try it Wazzit, try it and tell me how LAZERZ are not the loving best.

Knifegrab fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Nov 12, 2014

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Knifegrab posted:

Ugh I am gonna spell this out for you because I am bored. You don't plant the turret, you rip it off. If you customize it with rippable and energy beam it is the strongest gun in the gmae currently. It has the 1/2 to 1/3 the TTK of the em1. It has the best hipfire accuracy in the whole game. It can kill in one hit to the head up close, but body shots up close still kill in less than a second. It cannot overheat and often its ammo glitches and it gets unlimited ammo.

If you die with it, you respawn with it until it runs dry. No one gets points for "destroying" it.

So you can only kill people from where you're at unlike the aerial killstreaks? You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Knifegrab posted:

Ugh I am gonna spell this out for you because I am bored. You don't plant the turret, you rip it off. If you customize it with rippable and energy beam it is the strongest gun in the gmae currently. It has the 1/2 to 1/3 the TTK of the em1. It has the best hipfire accuracy in the whole game. It can kill in one hit to the head up close, but body shots up close still kill in less than a second. It cannot overheat and often its ammo glitches and it gets unlimited ammo. If you use it on a class with gung-ho you can fire it from a full sprint and still hit a guy all the way across the map from the hip, its that accurate.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3679602

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

I own this game on every platform I got. :negative:

Dum Cumpster posted:

So you can only kill people from where you're at unlike the aerial killstreaks? You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy.

Babbys first killstreak.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Knifegrab posted:

Babbys first killstreak.

Have you gone 69 and 3 with it?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

please don't killshame

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Dum Cumpster posted:

Have you gone 69 and 3 with it?

Baby I always go 69 :*

Do we have numbers floating around out there about player counts? In terms of consoles, does this game have more players on the bone or the ps4?

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

GET MY BELT SON posted:

please don't killshame

Especially when other things to shame are available. Speaking of shame, I hate Mtn Dew but may get some Doritos after work!

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Knifegrab posted:

Translation: I've never done that well

I guess we'll keep listening to the other fella who's actually good at the game.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

Baby I always go 69 :*

keep loving that chicken

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Knifegrab posted:

Can you post more garbage loadouts and tips so we can have more to laugh about?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

got any quickscoping tips knifegrabber?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Are there no knife camos? This is some horseshit

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I can't seem to get elite kneepads. what gives?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

GET MY BELT SON posted:

Have you tried screaming "ELITE" every time you open a supply drop? I do that and seem to always get elite things.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I have elite kneepads but I would trade them for your elite pants if that were possible.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wazzit posted:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

how many copies of this game do you own

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I have elite kneepads but I would trade them for your elite pants if that were possible.

my elite pants are tight as gently caress

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
YO BRUH RIP THAT loving TURRET IT IS A GLITCHED ONE SHOT KILL NEwb BITCH RAPER FUUUÛÙŪÜÙCCCCKKK

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh yoU like system hack and bombing runs and kf5 ???? AHAHAHHA YOU BIG DUMB human being I AM KNIFEGRABBER!!!!! TURRET GOD

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Anybody up to play some ExoSurvival?

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

GET MY BELT SON posted:

how many copies of this game do you own

Uh he SAID he has it on every platform he owns without elaborating, so the answer is 1, because obviously he only has a PC.

Scatterfold
Nov 4, 2008

knifegrab more like knifecrime what with this criminally bad posting hello hello is this mic on hello

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Feels like i'm back on XBL.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I got a pair of Elite Radical Kneepads last night and I've never felt so happy playing a video game

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

if the xbox patch would drop I would be sooo happy

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

Feels like i'm back on XBL.

Isn't it great?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Knifegrab can you come up with a good acronym for STOPPOSTING and then execute that plan inmediately, thanks in advance

• Locked thread