Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If someone in this thread bought that red text they should own up to it and offer to change it back because drat, that's a really bad burn.

Next time just give Knifegrab the 10 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Widestancer posted:

If someone in this thread bought that red text they should own up to it and offer to change it back because drat, that's a really bad burn.

You can't see me but I am super upset about this red text irl.

They called me fat and sweaty!

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Widestancer posted:

It's funny that someone bought that bad title but also funny that there is a possibility that it's from another thread. Works on so many levels!

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Seriously though, those who have managed to grind out the xbow kills, do any of the sights actually make a difference?

Knifegrab fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Nov 12, 2014

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Widestancer posted:

Hey I don't even have avatars turned on since I'm always on my phone, but,
A) why are you talking for nice crab
B) GIT GUD

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Knifegrab posted:

Seriously though, those who have managed to grind out the xbow kills, do any of the sights actually make a difference?

Yeah the mms sight is the best following the xray one.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Zombie Boat posted:

Yeah the mms sight is the best following the xray one.

How do you use it? Only on like dom and just spam it at objectives?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
No idiot

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

so I just patched.. is it safe to prestige now?

I want to say no. You might lose your camo challenges. That's it though

Apparently all the fixes was over 2 patches and another comes out this week

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

Christoff posted:

I want to say no. You might lose your camo challenges. That's it though

Apparently all the fixes was over 2 patches and another comes out this week

well i dont want to lose my emblems.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

well i dont want to lose my emblems.

Pretty sure that fix is in the patch.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

GET MY BELT SON posted:

all but two of my camo unlocks are like this

i guess this is my life now

You just have to fulfill one instance of the unlock requirements and it'll unlock. For example if you have 98/40, 98/60, and 98/80 headshots, three headshots will complete those three challenges

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Decided I wanted to try out akimbo pistols. HC Dom seems to be the way to get 'er done quickest. Gung Ho is also handy.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

If you want to try out any weapons or attachments you haven't unlocked yet, you can go into Local Multiplayer and try it against bots. Everything is unlocked in local mode.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Mister Macys posted:

Whatever happened to Promoted Pawn, anyways?

I think he passed away. I might be remembering wrong.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
^^^ Whoa, really? I ended up removing him from my friendlist for being offline for some huge amount of time when my list was full, that's a bummer. :(

Jake Blues posted:

If you want to try out any weapons or attachments you haven't unlocked yet, you can go into Local Multiplayer and try it against bots. Everything is unlocked in local mode.
Holy poo poo! :psypop:

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
The M8 is OP in LAN

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

coyo7e posted:

^^^ Whoa, really? I ended up removing him from my friendlist for being offline for some huge amount of time when my list was full, that's a bummer. :(

Holy poo poo! :psypop:

drat, that's a cold rear end honkey.

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Is team snipez still playing? I haven't seen any montages or TK spreadsheets. Do you guys still play regularly?

I may pick up the game this weekend, as it seems people are enjoying it. What are the minimum specs for it to run well on a PC? Anyone up for a TvT?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I thought he just stopped paying for live, though he enjoyed theorycrafting MW3 or blops2 in the thread

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zapper posted:

Is team snipez still playing? I haven't seen any montages or TK spreadsheets. Do you guys still play regularly?

I may pick up the game this weekend, as it seems people are enjoying it. What are the minimum specs for it to run well on a PC? Anyone up for a TvT?

I'm running it on an older 8320, 8 gigs of RAM and a 2gb 7870 and I'm having no problems with it.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

Yea.. i just got word the other day that GPS had passed away. you loving goons need to stop loving Dying IRL... you dont respawn :(

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How did they die :wth:

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Forgot to post my speedtest!!

Argh I saw GPS had the top score on one of the free with gold games last week :(

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Jake Blues posted:

Oh damnit I misread this and thought you said I could unlock attachments against bots. Went 30-2 against pathetically easy bots and no progression. :(

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Widestancer posted:

IIRC someone ripped a turret and hip fired it at them, but I could be wrong.

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

Unless he died yesterday, you might be thinking of GPS Facial

Widestancer posted:

COD:AW PC version

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Yeah RIP :(

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

Whoa how did he die?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Yeah guess my memory was off. Sorry guys.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Testing out the other assault rifles. The ARX is actually pretty nice, handles a lot like a COD4 M16

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Rest assured that GPS Facial died long before Knifegrab's SAC turret livejoural and widestancer's obsessive defense of him.

p.s. There is a PC thread for PC players. Do you even own this game, widestancer?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Mp11 is pretty fun with laser sight, lightweight, overcharged, gung-ho, blast suppressor, toughness, and overclock

Need that rapid fire

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Widestancer posted:

Your shitposting killed our friend irl. Hth gtfo asl bbq

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
Spoon are you gonna be around to tell us what to do this weekend? I can't be bothered to count nodes.

I'll be on in a few, rippin turrets into the top 3.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Widestancer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3GTNv9hHk

Swear to God.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i'm not real sure they wanted gps' cause of death known. you can just take it from there

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

So, uh, this game seems super hosed up on XBOne right now. No audio in lobby, constantly freezes trying to find games... I thought the patch was supposed to help?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Freaquency posted:

So, uh, this game seems super hosed up on XBOne right now. No audio in lobby, constantly freezes trying to find games... I thought the patch was supposed to help?

Patches: Two bugs fixed for every new bug caused. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

penis bandana posted:

Spoon are you gonna be around to tell us what to do this weekend? I can't be bothered to count nodes.

I'll be on in a few, rippin turrets into the top 3.

I'll be out of the house all of Saturday rippin' it, but I'll try to provide some remote support.

• Locked thread