Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Sten Freak posted:

Dak better have an amazing air game

I have bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

I considered not quoting you like you requested because it doesn't take a quoted incorrect prediction for everyone on here to know that you are insufferable and bad poster who has the most obnoxious fandom combination possible.

this is true, but then again i dont defend players stomping on people, so there's that!!

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

This gigapixel thing is awesome, from the ASU-ND game:

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/arizonastate/football/20141108/

I was able to find and tag myself. Unfortunately there was a big dude in front of me so you can only see my arm and my hat, ah well.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Scionix posted:

no really MSU morphed all their mediocre players that have lost to us over and over again into world beaters also theyre going to run for 800 yardz dak attack dak attack woooo #webelieve

feel free to quote me into oblivion if we lose but we're probably not going to

Was this also your prediction before the Ole Miss game?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HooverDam posted:

This gigapixel thing is awesome, from the ASU-ND game:

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/arizonastate/football/20141108/

I was able to find and tag myself. Unfortunately there was a big dude in front of me so you can only see my arm and my hat, ah well.

Nothing will top wheez's gigapixel pic. Might be my favorite TFF moment of the year.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Dango Bango posted:

Nothing will top wheez's gigapixel pic. Might be my favorite TFF moment of the year.

That was pretty loving epic.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

NippleFloss posted:

The SEC division champs play 9 in conference games. They play one more game, total, than the BIG12 champs. Miss State also doesn't get to play absolute bottom of the barrel poo poo like Kansas and Iowa State and count them as meaningful because they are in conference.

That's all well and good, but P12, B10, and ACC division champs all play 10 conference games. There is no good reason for SEC teams to only play 8 conference games.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

anne frank fanfic posted:

You forgot that Anne Frank Fanfic Called Texas Beating TCU on Thanksgiving

Every time you post this, TCU's margin of victory goes up 3 points.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah that was incredible

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

il serpente cosmico posted:

There is no good reason for SEC teams to only play 8 conference games.

7 more home games, 7 fewer losses. The rivalry building tradition of playing most cross conference opponents at home once every 12 years.

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I missed it, what was so epic about it?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

HooverDam posted:

He Coug'd it

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

HooverDam posted:

wheez the roux posted:

so my We Want Bama sign at wazzu/oregon?

they took a gigapixel crowd photo at the game! i went to find myself in it and

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/washingtonstate/football/20140920/?view.fov=7.20&view.vlookat=-3.03&view.hlookat=-195.91

god DAMNIT

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

^ hahhaha amazing, thanks.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Coug'd it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

That's all well and good, but P12, B10, and ACC division champs all play 10 conference games. There is no good reason for SEC teams to only play 8 conference games.

No, they don't. Only the Pac12 plays up to 10 conference games.

The other scenario is that the committee won't take a one-loss team seriously unless they have a decent OOC schedule. I think this would own, because gently caress the SEC.

It's not the SEC's fault that the other conferences suck. :smuggo:

You seem hell bent on trashing the SEC. The SEC is a staggering 9-1 against OOC in BCS title games, and has the highest BCS bowl winning percentage of any Power 5 conference. If you want to check the creds of an SEC team, then look in the trophy cabinets.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

pffff like half of those are against Ohio State and it's not like you even need to be that good to beat Ohio State sometimes

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments
Sorry Ben, started a new job this week and left you to hold down the fort. People getting sassy now.

Raku posted:

I agree that we could lose due to being really banged up

You always say "we" when talking about different teams. Is it some sort of 'royal we'?

Fussy Dutchman
Jul 29, 2008
I mean, I'd love to see MSU beat Alabama, but god is gay and those fuckers are probably gonna win.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

archangelwar posted:

Sorry Ben, started a new job this week and left you to hold down the fort. People getting sassy now.

You always say "we" when talking about different teams. Is it some sort of 'royal we'?

I root for UAB and Alabama because those are the schools I went to.

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

Raku posted:

I root for UAB and Alabama because those are the schools I went to.

Less confusing than my ex who went to Miss State and Ole Miss, simultaneously at one point. I like what the UAB coach is doing, and he definitely has a future.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I like UAB because their mascot is a motherfuckin dragon

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

archangelwar posted:

Less confusing than my ex who went to Miss State and Ole Miss, simultaneously at one point. I like what the UAB coach is doing, and he definitely has a future.

Yeah Bill Clark owns

I also spent two years at Auburn but that made me suicidal and I kind of got into football to root against them?

gently caress Auburn.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Me and the other guy that went to UAB have tried to make "Dragons, Bitch!" their "Roll Tide"

I don't understand how it's not already a thing honestly

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

Raku posted:

Yeah Bill Clark owns

I also spent two years at Auburn but that made me suicidal and I kind of got into football to root against them?

gently caress Auburn.

I spent some time at Auburn; school related, but I was not attending. Met Terry Bowden (I'm old) and attended a few practices. I don't blame you.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Raku posted:

Me and the other guy that went to UAB have tried to make "Dragons, Bitch!" their "Roll Tide"

Primary reason is probably because it can't go on radio or TV.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Raku posted:

Should be Dragon poo poo instead.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Pakled posted:

Primary reason is probably because it can't go on radio or TV.

Much like the UAB Blazers

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Alouicious posted:

I like UAB because their mascot is a motherfuckin dragon

same

Action Saxxon
Dec 21, 2004

Please be Baaaaack.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

In our defense, when we scheduled Southern Miss, they were coming off a 12-2 conference championship season and we were coming off a 7-6 music city bowl season, so it looked like a decent game.

We will have to re-earn our #1 again this weekend and three weekends from now @Ole Miss

Southern Miss went 7-6 and did not win their conference in 2008 - http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092409aaa.html

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
:toxx: if MSU wins probate me until the MSU game next year :toxx:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Scionix posted:

Welp.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Scionix posted:

No offense Scionix but this is a win-win situation for me now

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
poo poo just got real

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Scionix posted:

Go Sparty Go!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
if ben isnt a little bitch hell match me

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

computer parts posted:

Go Sparty Go!

I'm assuming he means Mississippi to beat Alabama, to which I have to say GO CLANGA

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Scionix posted:

if ben isnt a little bitch hell match me

ok NOW it's a win-win

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ehhh Ben is a good poster though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
While not as good as KKK, Daniel Tosh has went after sports (ESPN) again.

http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/hfuztk/sport-science-0

• Locked thread