Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I love how during all of this Adrian is turning so slowly. He's still basically a face, just a jerk to Sami to retain his title.

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.
I love that they are slowly letting Zayn unleash his signature moves. He did the turnbuckle dive DDT to Cesaro, now he has down the half-n-half suplex to Neville. The brainbustaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is coming.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

lmfao

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

I love that they are slowly letting Zayn unleash his signature moves. He did the turnbuckle dive DDT to Cesaro, now he has down the half-n-half suplex to Neville. The brainbustaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is coming.

When that day comes, I'll be so loving happy.

If he ever does that to Neville, it'd be a perfect way to finish him off for good.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think the brainbuster went the way of the piledriver, sadly.

I wish they had set up Sami's Blue Thunder Bomb as a finisher, because hot drat that poo poo's gorgeous.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

I can't tell if that kick to the head was how that was supposed to go or if it was just an amazing way to cover a botch. It was awesome either way.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rhonne posted:

I can't tell if that kick to the head was how that was supposed to go or if it was just an amazing way to cover a botch. It was awesome either way.

He's done it all the time. Ring positioning could be better though.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Rhonne posted:

the rollup kick thing is a signature move of Kalisto so it was indeed how it was supposed to go

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

It was too long to show it in the gif but after that kick he twists around to kick the other guy rushing him as well, so it's very definitely a planned spot.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Can I get a gif of Kalisto doing his dive entrance into the ring? The way he grabbed the rope and flipped himself over was the poo poo.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

This is pretty goofy. But then he kicked the poo poo out of that guy so I guess I can let it slide.

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

That's levitation, Holmes.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I would also like to request that sweet suplex spot from Buddy Murphy, that diving facebuster with the legs combo from Murphy and Blake, and Sin Cara deadlift powerbomb.

Soon I'll have a match where either Neville or Sami does a bridging Dragon Suplex and I can't wait :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shine posted:

Can I get a gif of Kalisto doing his dive entrance into the ring? The way he grabbed the rope and flipped himself over was the poo poo.

achillesforever6 posted:

I would also like to request that sweet suplex spot from Buddy Murphy, that diving facebuster with the legs combo from Murphy and Blake, and Sin Cara deadlift powerbomb.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Nov 15, 2014

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

He's the loving poo poo :allears:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Sin Cara deadlift powerbomb.

That was some Ultraman poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

sticklefifer posted:

I think the brainbuster went the way of the piledriver, sadly.

I wish they had set up Sami's Blue Thunder Bomb as a finisher, because hot drat that poo poo's gorgeous.

I dunno if they'll ever let Sami do the brainbuster, but if they do, having him win the title with it next month would be a great moment.

I think the problem with the BTB being a finisher is that he might have trouble doing it to bigger guys, which isn't so much a problem in NXT (although notice he didn't do it in the Titus match) but giant dudes are all over the place on the main roster.

e: Murphy and Blake were really impressive in that match, I hope they get a real tag team name and advance beyond jobber status soon.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ACTION ROLL!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

It's cool that they have a backup for a rolling entrance now that Seth doesn't come in from the crowd.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

This is just another day in the life for the sons of Dusty Rhodes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Nikki Storm's face when the Bunny gets taken out

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Did they actually cut to a wider shot for this, or is it just the gif making it look that way?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

So there's a whole lot of gifs that should remind everyone of why Cesaro should be at the top of this company. Yikes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Phenix Rising posted:

Did they actually cut to a wider shot for this, or is it just the gif making it look that way?

It's just some cut frames from the gif making it look like they cut to a wider shot, plus the cameraman had to jump back a bit to avoid Ambrose when Bray was flailing him about.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rudo Sin Cara is the best thing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Yeah, I don't know why Sin Cara gets poo poo on by a lot of people, Hunico's a really good worker. Leftover bad taste from Mistico maybe?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah, I don't know why Sin Cara gets poo poo on by a lot of people, Hunico's a really good worker. Leftover bad taste from Mistico maybe?

Yeah, probably from when Old Sin Cara got his loving Saturn V caliber push to the moon when they desperately realized they needed a masked lucha the kids would like who also didn't have the knee strength of said kids grandpa.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Hunico is good but they kept trying to push him as a high flyer under the Sin Cara mask and it didn't play to his strengths at all. He's a good mat worker and would make an excellent rudo but the pairing with Kalisto works so well because he doesn't have to be the exciting high flyer he can do a couple dives not back handspring springboard tornillo armdrags or whatever

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

oatgan posted:

Hunico is good but they kept trying to push him as a high flyer under the Sin Cara mask and it didn't play to his strengths at all. He's a good mat worker and would make an excellent rudo but the pairing with Kalisto works so well because he doesn't have to be the exciting high flyer he can do a couple dives not back handspring springboard tornillo armdrags or whatever

Yeah, I love their dynamic, with Sin Cara being a speedyish powerhouse and Kalisto being some sort of flying machine. They're just hella fun to watch. That deadlift powerbomb is loving cool.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Look at this scrub playing with a >25% equip burden.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

finn's gonna have to come up with some new poses, because the ones he's doing now are weirdo horseshit and not gonna go over with god-fearing americans.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

armoredgorilla posted:

Look at this scrub playing with a >25% equip burden.

Super-fast roll is overrated. :colbert:

That's not cricket, Mr Neville. :mad:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Finn BALOR the Human? :aaa:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

freud mayweather posted:

finn's gonna have to come up with some new poses, because the ones he's doing now are weirdo horseshit and not gonna go over with god-fearing americans.

They just HAD to fire Camacho before he could give him piggy-back rides to the ring :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaz-L posted:

Finn BALOR the Human? :aaa: