Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ok Swickles. Lets say you're working the ER one night and there's a bad wreck. Will Muschamp and Roger Goodell both come in critical and you can only save one.

Do you take a break for dinner or go home early?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

That Works posted:

Ok Swickles. Lets say you're working the ER one night and there's a bad wreck. Will Muschamp and Roger Goodell both come in critical and you can only save one.

gently caress that, someone else may come in and try to save them, he's got to finish the job.

Alternately, try to sew them together into some horrible Frankenstein-conjoined-twin setup. When else will you get to do that kind of experiment on live subjects with no ethical concerns whatsoever?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

There is only one ethical course of action.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

As someone who literally grew up on a college campus

University of Pheonix?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

I refuse to believe Peter King has ever had an IPA in his life. He probably passes out after 2 Hard Mike's.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Aaron Rodgers is totally not gay you guys

(featuring one panel Cameo of CP_Fortest and a poorly drawn Cameo of The Pete Effect)

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that/

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I posted the Big Ben comic to my facebook feed and my mom got mad at me. She called me and lectured me. :laugh: A+++ would post again.

This one. Forgot who made it but I love it.

e:

Febreeze posted:

(featuring one panel Cameo of CP_Fortest and a poorly drawn Cameo of The Pete Effect)

gold

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Nov 15, 2014

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Febreeze posted:

Hachi machi

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

old dog child posted:

I posted the Big Ben comic to my facebook feed and my mom got mad at me. She called me and lectured me. :laugh: A+++ would post again.

This one. Forgot who made it but I love it.

e:

gold

Gendo

ThePeteEffect
Jun 12, 2007

I'm just crackers about cheese!
Fun Shoe

Febreeze posted:

Yay! (I'm a very generic looking white person, and you captured that well)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

what's up with the broken eggs or whatever they are

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rogue Elephant posted:

The raider is clearly laying them. A good cartoon.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CHECK IT

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/11/15/2fart2furious-week-11-nfl-picks-predictions/

quote:

Thanks for puttin me on the air, first time – long time. I think we’se seen everything Cutler has to offer and I don’t like any of it. Why don’t we let Clausen start and see what he’s got. He was successful in college and I’m pretty sure he can eat Cinnabon without losing a toe. He may have low blood sugar but he’s full of other bs, you get what I mean? I’ll take my answer off the air and Derrick Rose is a pussy go ‘hawks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Febreeze posted:

Oliver Mann :gay:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

I might actually send in a picture if you ever need to draw A-Rod's boy toy.:allears:

Volkerball posted:

The raider is clearly laying them. A good cartoon.

Thank you. It is good comic.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Febreeze posted:

I was wondering when we'd get the Rodgers is Gay comic. Awesome :allears:

I about lost it at the hover hands.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Febreeze posted:

Please don't use the way I hold my arm around girls as a reference for your comics please

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

It’s not that I want to see Mark Sanchez completely shithouse the Packers at Lambeau, it’s that I need it. I need it like I need water, oxygen, and cheap alcohol. I’ve already embraced the harsh reality that the Eagles are going to be very good for a very long time, so at least let me savor in the Mexecutioner chucking the ball right over Morgan Burnett’s head and Riley Cooper doing the Lambeu Leap. He has a lot in common with the fans there anyways, he too loves yelling Kuhn at the top of his lungs.

:vince:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

You laugh at that paragraph, but it was 70% exactly what a post-game Bears caller said.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

quote:

Last week the NFL honored our troops by presenting a primetime demonstration of a smug, dominant power demolishing a defenseless opponent. Cutler caught a lot of poo poo from the media, but luckily he’s immune to criticism. I guess his kids take more after their mother, because they’re not immune to anything.
lmao

:allears:

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Rogue Elephant posted:

Eggs are often associated with zero (putting up a goose egg, the tennis score love means egg)

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

e: wrong thread

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
If anyone would like to collaborate further on an nfl yugioh crossover hit me up.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

the tennis score love means egg

where's that mind blown gif when you need it

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I've never heard Mexecutioner before, but damned if I'm not fervently praying for Sanchez's success so I can use that on a regular basis.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Thaddius the Large posted:

I've never heard Mexecutioner before, but damned if I'm not fervently praying for Sanchez's success so I can use that on a regular basis.

RIP Joakim Soria :(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Joey Beltran uses it but he's really bad so someone please take it from him.

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?

Febreeze posted:

Dope as gently caress.

I like that there's now a version of me that actually looks like I'm in my early 20s.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

CPFortest posted:

Dope as gently caress.

I like that there's now a version of me that actually looks like I'm in my early 20s.

Welcome to my world, the early 20s are a faded rear end memory at this point.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
This seems like a nice place to put this - commercials can be art, right? It's a San Diego bail bond company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8wxvXE1IA

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
the most virulent racism i've ever been personally exposed to was listening to bay area assholes talk about the raiders and oakland. they make loving rural mississippi look downright progressive in comparison, it's unreal

i don't think i'd ever heard the n word so much in such a short amount of time

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

wheez the roux posted:

the most virulent racism i've ever been personally exposed to was listening to bay area assholes talk about the raiders and oakland. they make loving rural mississippi look downright progressive in comparison, it's unreal

This is true as hell and :lol: at whichever Niners fan tried denying it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

wheez the roux posted:

this guy lived in gaza

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

This anti-littering campaign featuring a genuine Pittsburgh Football Fan (TM) and genuine Pittsburgh Football Tailgaters (TM) is on par with the usual quality of stuff generated in this fine Farthouse. It's embarrassing, provokes mixed feelings of confusion and contempt, and inevitably leaves you laughing.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/11/12/New-advertising-campaign-takes-a-swipe-at-littering/stories/201411120078

Did you watch all 90 seconds? Did you see the tears of this poor broken-hearted Pittsburgh Football Fan (TM), and the cruelty of those Pittsburgh Football Tailgaters (TM)? If you skipped it, go back and watch, because you need to be prepared if you're going to pick up the glove I've just callously thrown down onto the side of the highway.

:siren: :siren: FARTHOUSE CHALLENGE :siren: :siren:

Parody the gently caress out of this in your chosen medium. Be it comic strip, song, or even a lovely remade video, submit your masterpiece to this tender and delicious contest, and you could win a prize that probably won't suck. Maybe. Refer to this list, make your own judgment. This WILL make it to the FART Blog, if I can figure out how to register for that, so please keep the football-related humor flowing. The original message does not need to survive. The focus doesn't need to be about littering if you can still recognize your work as a parody of the above. Involve your friends, husbands, wives, and children. Involve your dogs. I love dogs.

First Place:
gently caress that forums nonsense. We've all got our avatars and our platinums. I'm going to give you a $25 Amazon Gift Card, or cash-equivalent prize of your choosing.

Second Place:
You, too, will receive something sort of worthwhile in the form of a $15 Amazon Gift Card, or cash-equivalent prize of your choosing.

Third Place:
How does a $10 Amazon Gift Card sound to you? Or a cash-equivalent prize of your choosing? Well, if you don't like it, too bad, it's what you get.

:siren: HOW TO SUBMIT :siren:

Links to your creations should be submitted via e-mail to sweetnawris@gmail.com, subject line: "Farthouse Contest Entry". Please include the title of your submission, your SA forums name, and whether or not you want to be publicly linked to the finished product whenever I've got content to share.

:siren: THE DEADLINE :siren:

December 20th. Winner to be announced roughly around December 25th. I will post reminders for this contest periodically.

I could use a volunteer judge or two. E-mail me if you want to do that, please.

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 17, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Woah, that's awesome. Good on you for organizing this, everyone should participate. I'm going home for two weeks for family issues/thanksgiving so I sadly will not be able to.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Someone redo it as a redskin fan please.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I hope everything's okay with the family, or that it will be! Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Febreeze. :shobon:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Lmao that took 20 people and 90 loving grand to make?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

The credits are over half the length of the video.

They could not hold off on jerking themselves off over this horrible piece. Wow.

e. Time to dust off the instagram script

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 17, 2014

• Locked thread