Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

That's all awful, hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
No, don't leave it. Take it with you

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

I would 100% buy the Tom of Finalnd jacket if it was fullsized to make it look like I was riding topless.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

We treat women as objects, and objects as women... Kalup

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Seems a little uncouth to advertise your company like that here, nasty.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That was p hot, you guys are squares.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm the naked lampshade/helmet stand

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.
Is it bad I was more interested in the bike? Looked like some sort of 848/1x98 that was cafe'd. Anyone have any more of the bike?

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

I've seen ones that flash three times before a steady 'on' when they hit the brakes, and that seems like the best option(even though it's annoying in traffic).

I have a programmable LED board for my the tail light on my DRZ that flashes the brakes for a half/quarter second before going solid

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This may be hipster bullshit, but at least its (kinda) real leather with armor hipster bullshit.

I want that slave suit so bad.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Revenant.Eagle posted:

Anyone have any more of the bike?

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

That was p hot, you guys are squares.

Truth

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"
All that gear appears to utterly rule. The only thing wrong with it is that it's made and modelled by bearded shitlords who call themselves fetishists in what has to be one the stupidest marketing hooks of all time.

We want to have sex with motorcycles. Buy our gear.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'd wear the strait jacket. :shrug:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the strait jacket in black wasn't too bad, maybe more 80s than I'd go for, though. Im boring and only wear boring gear

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

ElMaligno posted:

This may be hipster bullshit, but at least its (kinda) real leather with armor hipster bullshit.

I want that slave suit so bad.

Calf leather, willing to bet only top-grain, and foam armour. About as crashproof as linen.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
Where to buy that coffee table?

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Where to buy the male version?

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Where to buy that coffee table?

M42 posted:

Craigslist personals

The brown 1-piece looked kinda cool, but it also looked like the guy couldn't completely close the boots he was wearing.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

M42 posted:

I'll send you Hnasty's phone number.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

As long as his ducati comes with!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I want to be the person who explained to the model that she was to strip naked, put on a motorcycle helmet, and balance a pane of glass on her rear end and head for a photo shoot about BDSM motorcycle wear. That had to be one hell of a conversation.

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

Ripoff posted:

I want to be the person who explained to the model that she was to strip naked, put on a motorcycle helmet, and balance a pane of glass on her rear end and head for a photo shoot about BDSM motorcycle wear. That had to be one hell of a conversation.

"You're paying me how much? gently caress it, I'll do anything."

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Given the weird poo poo that seems to come with professional modelling and fashion, that seems almost tame.

e.g.:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Ripoff posted:

It seems vaguely misogynist that they don't have female riding gear. They could've gotten a male model to pretend he's a paddock stand or something.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ripoff posted:

You put 'fetish model' in the craigslist ad, and if anything they'll probably be disappointed that the shoot was so tame.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Slavvy posted:

It seems vaguely misogynist
Vaguely, huh?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Can't you read? They love women! (obviously)

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!

Renaissance Robot posted:

Can't you read? They love women! (obviously)

(As furniture).

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
I wouldn't even want to guess at a price tag.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Given the weird poo poo that seems to come with professional modelling and fashion, that seems almost tame.

e.g.:

I'd wear this

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I'd wear it while riding

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully that small intestine and the Michael masks are at least CE level 2, I wouldn't ride in anything less.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

I'd wear provided that if someone punted you off the Michael masks would burst outwards like giant maggots and consume the offending vehicle.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Hey guys, there is this game I really like, and I thought I would share it with you! Sweet custom paint job, right?!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

El Jebus posted:

Hey guys, there is this game I really like, and I thought I would share it with you! Sweet custom paint job, right?!

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that they didn't put that on a Diavel.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I wanna know more about the one in front of it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Calf leather, willing to bet only top-grain, and foam armour. About as crashproof as linen.

Now I want an all linen one piece motorcycle suit.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?

M42 posted:

As long as his ducati comes with!

Just saw this, it's Ducatis, plural. :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me

HNasty posted:

Just saw this, it's Ducatis, plural. :agesilaus:

m'lady :chord: