Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Spot the glitch:

Terrain in Russia is Steppe not Forest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Spot the glitch:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao at being able to declare tribal feuds for my vassal Kazan. Vassal feeding is back, baby.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao at being able to declare tribal feuds for my vassal Kazan. Vassal feeding is back, baby.

You have no idea.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Here's a tip: after you occupy a province, switch the occupation to your desired vassal. Now you can give it to them in peace.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

Here's a tip: after you occupy a province, switch the occupation to your desired vassal. Now you can give it to them in peace.

Yeah, that's what I been doing. I knew about that, but didn't think they would give you the best CB in the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm only gonna annex them when I have enough missionary power to convert the sunni stuff.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah, that's what I been doing. I knew about that, but didn't think they would give you the best CB in the game.

dude if you make them a march they go even more nuts with claims because they can have rivals

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Doing this feels good no matter what country you play

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Glad I peaced out of the floundering Protestant League so I could declare war on my former "leader"

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

The Protestant League was full of a bunch of dicks who had coalitioned me right before that anyway. Should have joined the Catholic one instead.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

dude if you make them a march they go even more nuts with claims because they can have rivals

The beauty is...they don;t need claims because they are stink steppe horde.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It owns to have a vassal of different religion and the holy war cb and you use it to push that poo poo on people of the same religion as you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It owns to have a vassal of different religion and the holy war cb and you use it to push that poo poo on people of the same religion as you

Wiz The friend of the family will patch that out.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wiz The friend of the family will patch that out.

thats my hindustan strat...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

thats my hindustan strat...

If he wasn't such a Massively Retarded human being, tag formation claims would be worth more than a lick of poo poo.so you wouldn't have to do gamey crap.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DICKHEAD posted:

Doing this feels good no matter what country you play

that's beautiful

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wiz The friend of the family

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

zeal posted:

that's beautiful

i did that to portugal one game and all their colonies revolted because of warscore

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DICKHEAD posted:

i did that to portugal one game and all their colonies revolted because of warscore

this is the one part of colonial nations that's cool and historical. i kinda wish portugal had an event to move the capital to the largest colonial nation if all of their iberian holdings are being sieged, though. that's what they did when napoleon rolled in lol.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

this is the one part of colonial nations that's cool and historical. i kinda wish portugal had an event to move the capital to the largest colonial nation if all of their iberian holdings are being sieged, though. that's what they did when napoleon rolled in lol.

it would be cool if when you went back home it meant you had to leave the colony independent under your dynasty as well

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Man. Hansa trade almost feels like release version of trade you make so much cash from it. 85% of income is trade.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Honestly any CoT you personally own will have you rolling in cash. Constantinople gives Byz more income than the ottomans in 1444 I think.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yeah, trade is loving nuts no matter who you are. Makes all the -% tax decisions no brainers.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah, trade is loving nuts no matter who you are. Makes all the -% tax decisions no brainers.

it's practically hands off with all the hansa bonuses though. i collect in baltic and still have 90% of the trade with no ships and just two provinces in it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

it's practically hands off with all the hansa bonuses though. i collect in baltic and still have 90% of the trade with no ships and just two provinces in it

Yeah hansa is a loving human being. They were the bane of my venice game once they got a merch in constantinople. I was attacking catholics just to draw them into defending catholic faith so i could make them give me trade concessions/destroy their fleet.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
[AUtistic child making dumbass noises and drool ing] Look Honey! our son is playing map games!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Gir: I'm going to sing the AIDS song! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS! AIIDS AIIIDS AI-AI-AI-Eh-AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Zim: -_-

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

[AUtistic child making dumbass noises and drool ing] Look Honey! our son is playing map games!

Don't troll here Sir AIDS, or I'm going to report your post and make your online life a living hell.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i just had a hearty lol when i found out that the province id 420 is named ganja

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i just had a hearty lol when i found out that the province id 420 is named ganja

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Win.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

good

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just got all the DLC for CKII, who's an interesting start from 769 AD?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

madeupfred posted:

I just got all the DLC for CKII, who's an interesting start from 769 AD?

Karl :iamafag:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Am I the only person who feels super dirty beating the poo poo out of Poland? Even when they have the biggest army in the world I feel lovely invading them and taking all of their stuff.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Don't troll here Sir AIDS, or I'm going to report your post and make your online life a living hell.

Sorry, I was just angry that my so called "friend" Hay Man didn't respond to my Steam IMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted: