Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I hate that I knew exactly what that photo was gonna be before I clicked it. Does that say something bad about me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

LoboLoboLobo posted:

I hate that I knew exactly what that photo was gonna be before I clicked it. Does that say something bad about me?

No, it just means you know the WWE and what they expect from women.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This is Cody Rhode's honest to goodness real life Twitter if you don't know already:
https://twitter.com/PrinceCGR/with_replies

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

No, it just means you know the WWE and what they expect from women.

Well to be fair they can't expect wrestling out of Eva Marie.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

rovert posted:

This is Cody Rhode's honest to goodness real life Twitter if you don't know already:
https://twitter.com/PrinceCGR/with_replies

I appreciate how Cody draws a line between himself and Stardust. Too bad that some people don't respect what he's doing and needle him.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

rovert posted:

Eva Marie sure looks different post her unspecified "injury":
https://twitter.com/natalieevamarie/status/533444590536122368

Hahahaha jesus those are ridiculous

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

So does Vince foot the bills for those or what?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Roman Reigns posted:

Hahahaha jesus those are ridiculous

Yeah I'm not usually one to BAWWWW about implants (if a woman wants them more power to her and sometimes they can look nice) but Eva Marie is high on the list of people about whom I'd think "Implants why, exactly?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She already had implants. Now she just has really bad ones

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Redo the Miz/Mizdow storyline but with Nikki/Eva. I want to see someone botch following another person's movements.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

sportsgenius86 posted:

"I'm AFRAID you've got some BAD BOOBS..."

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

I thought so but I figured if she had gotten some, the one set would be enough. Apparently not. :psyduck:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I think they're bigger than Nikki's. If they're going to keep Eva in the ring and have her wrestle that's going to invite a lot of problems.

This was not a good idea.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roman Reigns posted:

I think they're bigger than Nikki's. If they're going to keep Eva in the ring and have her wrestle that's going to invite a lot of problems.

This was not a good idea.

She moved from Florida back to California so there's no threat of her getting better in the ring.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Shima Honnou posted:

Redo the Miz/Mizdow storyline but with Nikki/Eva. I want to see someone botch following another person's movements.

Eva Marie would be the only person in the world to somehow botch a Thesz Press with thin air worse than she did in that one Battle Royal

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Instead of Mizdow who is eerily prescient with all of Miz's motions and dialogue (even with a script), Eva Marie would be like watching tape delay of a bad crime show reenactment.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The only potential gimmick for Eva now is Eva Miz-rie.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I don't give a poo poo what she does to her body. So long as she stays out of the ring, gently caress it.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

I don't give a poo poo what she does to her body. So long as she stays out of the ring, gently caress it.

Unless she's gonna valet for someone, she'll wrestle I think. She can't announce and referee, and I doubt she can do interviews at all. The logic I guess is that if Nikki, Layla, Natalya, etc. can wrestle with implants, she can too.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Roman Reigns posted:

Unless she's gonna valet for someone, she'll wrestle I think. She can't announce and referee, and I doubt she can do interviews at all. The logic I guess is that if Nikki, Layla, Natalya, etc. can wrestle with implants, she can too.

She already had implants and couldn't wrestle. Maybe this is just to build some boob-based offense a la Naomi's butt-based offense.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

She already had implants and couldn't wrestle. Maybe this is just to build some boob-based offense a la Naomi's butt-based offense.

"She calls that move 'The Motorboat,' King!"

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

By wrestle I meant "can do a few spots in the ring and not kill herself or her fellow performer". But again, having those implants are going to invite complications that may change that

Honestly, who the gently caress knows what they're going to do with Eva Marie now. They're going to make her do something on camera that'll connect to Total Divas for some reason and it'll be a trainwreck just like the rest of her career.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Nov 16, 2014

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I remain convinced that she will play Jessica Rabbit in an upcoming movie.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Perigryn posted:

"I'm AFRAID you've got some BAD BOOBS..."

lol

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Roman Reigns posted:

They had a taped segment up on youtube with her a couple of months ago where she was demanding a title shot after she beat AJ with a rollup. WWE wisely took it off their youtube channel. As bad as she is annoucing (extremely bad), refereeing (completely worthless) and wrestling (dire) - her interview was even worse. She was unable to get her one talking point across as she flatly stumbled through the longest 90 seconds of her life. If someone saved it I'd love to watch it again because it's a special kind of bad usually reserved for MST3k.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

How long has she been employed by WWE now? 2 years? She MUST have shown some improvement in SOME aspect since then, surely? Right? RIGHT!?!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

How long has she been employed by WWE now? 2 years? She MUST have shown some improvement in SOME aspect since then, surely? Right? RIGHT!?!

She just showed us some improvement in a couple of aspects dude.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Jerusalem posted:

She's the next Rosa Mendes

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Eva Marie is just used enough so they can qualify her as being a Diva so it's not ridiculous that she's on Total Divas, given the premise of the show. She's the star of that show with the Bellas and if the show gets cancelled she'll be gone not long afterwards.

She'll probably just be restricted to tag matches and battle royales, given now they know how awful she is at everything else. At least now after her surgery, she'll be a bit closer to connecting with her Thesz Press...

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

She's the heel of total divas so there's probably gonna be a storyline about her getting bigger fake boobs than Nikki on the next season

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AlmightyPants posted:

They had a taped segment up on youtube with her a couple of months ago where she was demanding a title shot after she beat AJ with a rollup.

She beat the champ twice in a single week and was not given a title shot whereas Paige lost multiple times that month and was gifted another chance at the PPV this was and still is bullshit

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

She's the heel of total divas so there's probably gonna be a storyline about her getting bigger fake boobs than Nikki on the next season

Actually she was quite the baby face this last season mainly because her dad was dying of colon cancer.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Actually she was quite the baby face this last season mainly because her dad was dying of colon cancer.

Oh please, who did cancer ever beat?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

CobiWann posted:

Oh please, who did cancer ever beat?

Connor the Crusher

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Connor the Crusher

:eyepop:

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Looks like someone pissed off CM Punk:

quote:

I'm so mad Barry Sanders retired! I bought a ticket to a game to see him once! He owes me at least six more concussion!! (And 12 dinners)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Connor the Crusher

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Pretty sure Barry Sanders didn't leave the Lions an hour before game time

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Fauxhawk Express posted:

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/121359333517828096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

hah, what was the context for this? or reason he was talking about it?