Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Palpek posted:

This thread is very hostile lately, for shame.

Anime-talk really heats the blood. Make it bannable and the thread is saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Palpek posted:

'tis a sad day when one cannot even speak of big anime titties without being told to kill one's self.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Palpek posted:

I think the thread grows tense and angry during the big AAA cycle until it is finally stroked by the big sales cycle and allowed sweet release. The goats and anime ttties are just making it worse.

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain

Freak Futanari posted:

I dunno man. I guess i finally know how Australia felt when Steam sold them censored games... feels pretty hosed up!

I don't usually bash anime, but only an anime game could have an all ages version and a 18+ version.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Welp, at least the latest discussions have given me plenty of contest ideas for the upcoming Holiday Contest Extravaganza...

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Freak Futanari posted:

I dunno man. I guess i finally know how Australia felt when Steam sold them censored games... feels pretty hosed up!

i won't be buying sakura spirit until this disgrace is solved

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Can we get some more rules in this thread, we need to get back to cool and interesting topics such as how many games we own, how many gamers we own, etc

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Widestancer posted:

'tis a sad day when one cannot even speak of big anime titties without being told to kill one's self.
Big anime titties are fine in theory, the problem is that they tend to be attached to nine-year-old anime schoolgirls.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hog Inspector posted:

Can we get some more rules in this thread, we need to get back to cool and interesting topics such as how many games we own, how many gamers we own, etc

Shameful.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The titty talk is a ruse to distract people from the fact that Nosferatu is on sale again.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Robot Hobo posted:

Big anime titties are fine in theory, the problem is that they tend to be attached to nine-year-old anime schoolgirls.

why would you even say something hosed up like that? smdh

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
Bets on an Autumn sale?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Robot Hobo posted:

Dude... just stop looking at weird pedo poo poo...?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Freak Futanari posted:

Dude... just stop looking at weird pedo poo poo...?

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Robot Hobo posted:

Sorry that your enjoyment of nine-year-old anime schoolgirls is hampered like that.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kanfy posted:

Sorry that your enjoyment of nine-year-old anime schoolgirls is hampered like that.

:drat:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Kanfy posted:

lol

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Kanfy posted:

:sbahj:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Kanfy posted:

ha

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

It's refreshing seeing actual sick burns in the Steam thread.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Kanfy posted:

I too, am quoting this.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Kanfy posted:

hahaha Fuckin noice.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Kanfy posted:

Edit: more appropriate

Tezzeract fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Nov 18, 2014

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I was in the market for huge honking anime titties but nekopara appears to only have small anime titties judging by the screenshots???

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS

That's quite the thing to have right next to a big ol' chibi picture.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

I agree with this. I think it's hosed up that we, as a society, tolerate graphic and gruesome violence, but sex - even if it's just animated - is frowned upon and villified. I think allowing hentai games on Steam would be a massive leap forwards for society.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jamfrost posted:

Bets on an Autumn sale?
There is a sale around black friday, sometimes some sort of sale stuff at the beginning of December though maybe not last year (?) and then a two week sale around christmas that tends to go just past NYD

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS

Spiderdrake posted:

There is a sale around black friday, sometimes some sort of sale stuff at the beginning of December though maybe not last year (?) and then a two week sale around christmas that tends to go just past NYD

Alright, so basically get the wallet ready before Thanksgiving (U.S.).

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Freak Futanari posted:

I agree with this. I think it's hosed up that we, as a society, tolerate graphic and gruesome violence, but sex - even if it's just animated - is frowned upon and villified. I think allowing hentai games on Steam would be a massive leap forwards for society.

the new gta is way ahead of you, featuring both grapic violence and sex
http://a.pomf.se/teuwfx.webm nws obviously

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
On the subject of video games: If you ordered FC4 through Nuuvem, the keys should be out now.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Davincie posted:

the new gta is way ahead of you, featuring both grapic violence and sex
http://a.pomf.se/teuwfx.webm nws obviously

mods please add this to the thread title

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Glad to see Space Rangers HD getting attention. It's a legit great game, and at that price it's a steal.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I used to watch anime. Then I got help for my mental health issues and I'm all better now.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

some anime is ok

:smug:

like studio ghibli movies

Deakul fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 18, 2014

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kanfy posted:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

lol nice

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Serious answer: Steam doesn't allow any game that gets an AO from the ESRB. It's good odds that any visual novel that specifies itself as an "18+ edition" would get an AO.

Of course, you also have to consider that Christine Love is making a game that's practically guaranteed to be AO. If there's any game that's going to breach the "no AO games" rule and prompt a bunch of hentai in the store, it's going to be that one.

Jamfrost posted:

Bets on an Autumn sale?

Bookies have already paid out on that one. Should be the day before Black Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Kragger99 posted:

Welp, at least the latest discussions have given me plenty of contest ideas for the upcoming Holiday Contest Extravaganza...

I can see it now:

"Photoshop me, Kragger99, in a dating sim. The more anime poses and me eating oversized glistening corn dogs from the state fair, the better!"

Sign me up, buddy.

• Locked thread