Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
loving well done defence :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Tongues posted:

Personally I'm liking not having the usual Socceroo's hatefest from the SBS golden generation made up of not at all disgruntled ex-players

I'm watching in Spanish :smug:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Fark, poo poo bout to get ugly I think

holy poo poo how is a professional defense so bad

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Tongues posted:

Fark, poo poo bout to get ugly I think

holy poo poo how is a professional defense so bad

I wrote this second before that goal. gently caress you socceroos

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm seriously bummed about this - we just do the same thing every time. For some reason no one in the entire country is willing to take a shot on goal except for Cahill

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Tiiiimmmmeeeeeehhhhh!!!!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
MY DICK COULD CUT DIAMONDS

but we are so hosed when he leaves

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I can't enjoy a Socceroos game like I do an a league game. The Socceroos are the stubby warty choad sticking out of beautiful stallion of a game

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Pretty disappointing that. The Socceroos have been taking set piece defending lessons from Melbourne Victory, gently caress me

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Shmoses posted:

Pretty disappointing that. The Socceroos have been taking set piece defending lessons from Melbourne Victory, gently caress me

I keep telling myself that at least they're looking better in patches, but the problem was never that they couldn't play or that they couldn't do what they wanted with the ball, they just gently caress up after all the hard work at the pointy end. I think we probably had 2 shots on goal the entire game that weren't crosses, and one was Troisi in the first minute that has yet to return to orbit and the other was Luongo (I think) with a fairly piddling shot before he was taken off.

Defence was a combination of inexperience and size - aside from Beckman this must be one of the smallest line ups we've had in ages.
Although to be fair, all running at the post for the first goal was just shambolic, and I blame Brec more than anyone (even Leckie who was nutmegged) for the second goal. Fucks sake the defense has been under the pump for an hour, why not just hold the loving ball for a minute so they can catch breath before putting them under the pump again??

Matty Ryan MOM for us, showing why Ange persisting with him I think.

Bah humbug

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Play Broxham in defense imo. Missed the first half but Luongo looked decent, as did Behich and Sainsbury, we desperately need Kruse to find form again though if we are ever going to score.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Two poo poo teams drew nil all.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Two poo poo teams drew nil all.

But enough about Mumbai City and Goa

Look I'm sorry I've been cranky all day since that shitshow last night and my hearts just not in it. Gonna get good and hosed up for victory and roar Friday but

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
I hope we don't lose by too many tonight

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Mustafa posted:

I hope we don't lose by too many tonight

I hope berisha gets a hat trick and a red card

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tongues it is time to find out if my pity drinking is more destructive than your celebration drinking

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

Tongues it is time to find out if my pity drinking is more destructive than your celebration drinking

No chance Ive been on all day

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

If you're in Melbourne let me know and I'll buy you a beer, I got backpay today and I envy no man

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

If you're in Melbourne let me know and I'll buy you a beer, I got backpay today and I envy no man

I'm in Brisbane and just had a quality session with Mustafa. Shame the roar are so poo poo because so was the beer

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

I'm in Brisbane and just had a quality session with Mustafa. Shame the roar are so poo poo because so was the beer

I dunno etihad has decreed that only mid strength will be served so surely it can't be worse

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Do we have any Perth or Wellington fans or should I just maintain a steady stream of poo poo posting until my train gets back to geelong

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Do we have any Perth or Wellington fans or should I just maintain a steady stream of poo poo posting until my train gets back to geelong

I'm on the train to ferny grove and I am hoping to see some quality Friday night drunken fighting

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Only other person near me is an elderly lady clearly going through chemo and Im not sure if it's fair but if it'll keep you happy I'll throw down

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Also where the gently caress are the handrails in the toilet I nearly trainspotted here trying to piss

I will go to war vline

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

A League 2014-15- The Official Companion of Tongues' Drunken Escapades

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
My parents came to Melbourne, and I didn't tell them where I'd be. So they headed to the Savoy tavern because it's literally the closest pub to the stadium, and two minutes later out stumbles old tongues with his mates

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
What I'm saying is my parents are wizards and I fear no chemo lady in a train wrestle

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MysticalMachineGun posted:

A League 2014-15- The Official Companion of Tongues' Drunken Escapades

This is inaccurate I've been doing this for years and will for the forseeable future.

Also if anyone wants to go through drive through that would be ace, missus tongues thinks I'm on my best behavior and doing sodoku or some poo poo

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Come the gently caress on you kiwi bastards if Perth win this both their fans are gonna be keee arrrrnts about this

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tongues I am glad you exist so that every time misses byolante says I am an alcoholic I can say no I'm not look at this guy.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Just saw two old ladies get really pumped at the electronic doors on the train. I wanna show them a magic trick and see if it blows their mind

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Also Google is amazing for turning drunken sweeping into words

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

Come the gently caress on you kiwi bastards if Perth win this both their fans are gonna be keee arrrrnts about this

I think that is a fridge too far to hope on Welly doing you a favour.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Just saw two old ladies get really pumped at the electronic doors on the train. I wanna show them a magic trick and see if it blows their mind

Is the trick'i bet I'd you put your hands down my pressure you will feel nuts'

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

Tongues I am glad you exist so that every time misses byolante says I am an alcoholic I can say no I'm not look at this guy.

It's ok I'm a scientist, Ive figured out the exact amount of red bull I need nightly to counteract brain damage

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

Is the trick'i bet I'd you put your hands down my pressure you will feel nuts'

A true wizard never reveals his tricks

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

Also Google is amazing for turning drunken sweeping into words

Nights like this make me long for the days of the invincible Nokia so I could drunk post in braile

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
holy loving poo poo, zadkovich.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

holy loving poo poo, zadkovich.

Explain yourself, I only have an RSS that says red cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU