Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

haljordan posted:

No matter how far I turn my head I can see Beth's blinding white teeth in my peripheral vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNe8Am8BGk0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

kylej posted:

Howard looks... bizarre. I mean, objectively he looks great for 60, but it also looks like he's had more work done to his face. There's something unnatural about it.

I think the suit is fit all wrong. The jacket buttons up too high and there's no telling where his waist really is. He kinda looks like he's wearing his pants up to his nipples, which doesn't help that his legs are so thin and feet so big that he looks like a stereotypical old man.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Beth is hot but she does look like she was made by one of those amusement park cartoon artists

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Haha, wow. All my life, any time a show or movie or something does the 'ding!' when showing off shiny, white teeth, I immediately hear 'Love that Joker!'.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Howard isn't a supermodel or anything, but stroll on down to Hardee's at 6am if you want to see what the average 60 year old looks like. He isn't fat, he isn't bald, his teeth are still white, I mean drat, what the hell do you expect to look like at 60?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

kylej posted:

Howard looks... bizarre. I mean, objectively he looks great for 60, but it also looks like he's had more work done to his face. There's something unnatural about it.

I can't help but think that dog is mimicking how Howard really feels.

Is anyone actually looking forward to the Beth interview? I'm dreading the amount of replays it's sure to get

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

When is it?

geera
May 20, 2003
Tomorrow. I canceled my Sirius subscription a couple weeks ago and told them to let it run out the rest of the current month, which I think also ends tomorrow. With Joy Behar today and Deirdre tomorrow, I'm okay with that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So Pauly Shore has a podcast now. Check out they Andy Dick episode if you want to hear an absolute train wreck. Andy is drunk out his mind while Pauly interviews him, then he plays the interview back to Andy's son, Lucas, to get his reaction.

http://www.paulyshore.com/interested/2014/9/23/interested-episode-3-pauly-interviews-andy-dick-lucas-dick-andys-son-comments

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Jesus Christ everyone has a podcast now.

Which reminds me, Gilbert's most recent is an interview with Bob Saget and it's great. Two filthy, no filter comedians going at it.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Jose Oquendo posted:

Jesus Christ everyone has a podcast now.

Which reminds me, Gilbert's most recent is an interview with Bob Saget and it's great. Two filthy, no filter comedians going at it.

Except Bob Saget is the biggest hack in the business

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

Except Bob Saget is the biggest hack in the business

Really? I did not know that. I don't pay much attention to the world of stand up.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Jose Oquendo posted:

Really? I did not know that. I don't pay much attention to the world of stand up.

Just a personal opinion. I really do not find him funny or interesting at all. He has just been riding that wave of 'dirty comic was TV Dad' thing for too long.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I'd agree with that, really. I just thought the interview was pretty good because they were able to riff pretty well and they both got the references they made.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

kylej posted:

I don't understand why he would spend thousands of dollars to get work done on his face but still have a haircut that most reputable stylists wouldn't allow you to leave the salon with.

Does he go somewhere and ask for a "jet black crushed poodle" for his cut?

The guy could spend $50 at a halfway decent salon and be made to look half his age (but he should spend more to get that mop fixed properly).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

InfiniteZero posted:

...but still have a haircut that most reputable stylists wouldn't allow you to leave the salon with.

So, is this Ralph's fault?

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't understand the process that led to Ralph being Howard's stylist. He was a fan of the show and sent in some movie props he made and next thing you know he's Howard's stylist? Is that pretty much how it went?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I don't understand the process that led to Ralph being Howard's stylist. He was a fan of the show and sent in some movie props he made and next thing you know he's Howard's stylist? Is that pretty much how it went?

I think he got a job on the Channel 9 show doing effects make up and wormed his way into Howard's life that way.

I love the letter in 'Miss America' from the two gay fans who say 'even we think Ralph is a fag'

chrisnorton
Jul 27, 2004

Beth's cheated on every guy she's been in a relationship with huh? Ouch.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

chrisnorton posted:

Beth's cheated on every guy she's been in a relationship with huh? Ouch.

What?
Edit: If that came out from Benjy's interview then we really need to give him some credit.

chrisnorton
Jul 27, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

What?
Edit: If that came out from Benjy's interview then we really need to give him some credit.

It did. She said she was in her 20's, like that makes it ok. The interview was a train wreck though. People (Robin) constantly interrupting (sometimes in a funny manner) and a fair bit of Benjy vortex.

I don't think anyone on the staff will bring it up again but King of all Blacks might.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Howard's hair stylist is named Toni Coburn. Ralph just does clothes (though I'm sure could change his hair style too).

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

musclecoder posted:

Howard's hair stylist is named Toni Coburn. Ralph just does clothes (though I'm sure could change his hair style too).

The same person he's been with for 20+ years right? A good stylist will always be educating themselves on new styles and techniques.

Also :lol: that Beth is a chronic cheater.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Oh please, guys. Howard is just like his parents. He finds a routine and sticks with it. His clothes are one thing but he found the hair he likes and that's going to be it. There's nothing Toni is going to do to convince him otherwise.

The last 20 years of that man's life have been a strict regiment designed to produce a safe, structured environment for his neurotic psyche. Being fashion-forward with his hairstyle is the last thing he's ever going to care about or want to do.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Did they bring up Beth's high school principal? That is the creepiest, shadiest poo poo ever and I want to know if he hosed her / is in jail for videotaping the girls' locker room or some poo poo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Did they bring up Beth's high school principal? That is the creepiest, shadiest poo poo ever and I want to know if he hosed her / is in jail for videotaping the girls' locker room or some poo poo.

I know I ask this about every 5 pages for various things brought up here, but what the hell's this about?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Can't wait to hear this interview then. It sounds like Beth thought somehow it would make her marriage with Howard seem strong since she never cheated on him. Poor Howie ain't gonna be able to sleep tonight.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

I know I ask this about every 5 pages for various things brought up here, but what the hell's this about?

If I remember correctly, Beth was suspended for some reason and had to stay home. The principal would come and personally visit her during his lunch break. I don't know if it's been investigated more than that.

I haven't listened to the Benjy interview yet - did he bring up the stuff about Beth's dad losing his dentist license?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

He also cried when she graduated.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bonzo posted:

He also cried when she graduated.

And then used those tears as lube while he jerked it to her memory.

Ahhhhhhh young love.

Also if you're Beth's father how do you not pummel that principal into the ground like a railroad spike with a shovel?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 18, 2014

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

haljordan posted:

And then used those tears as lube while he jerked it to her memory.

Ahhhhhhh young love.

Also if you're Beth's father how do you not pummel that principal into the ground like a railroad spike with a shovel?

He probably gave up after awhile, can't murder everyone on the planet.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AxeManiac posted:

poo poo, your kid could get murdered in most public schools and the principal wouldn't come to your house.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

Their family is some sort of Leave It To Beaver utopia that was shattered by the Sandusky scandal at Penn State which is when Howard I think first talked about her principal in high school

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

haljordan posted:

poo poo, your kid could get murdered in most public schools and the principal wouldn't come to your house.

Did you know Howard was murdered every week in his nightmare of a high school?

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

I bet Medicaid fraud is really time consuming.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

Did you know Howard was murdered every week in his nightmare of a high school?

They beat him with chains and stole his pants.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

They beat him with chains and stole his pants.

His story is truly the basis of Roots

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
They replayed Sal's interview with Beth from back in 04 today on 101 and I forgot how funny that was. Sal crackin wise and Artie with his high pitch laugh everytime Sal took a chop at Beth. I literally lol'ed at Beth plugging herself being on the cover of FHM and Sal popping off "FHM....Found Howard's Money" .

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Sal is the funniest staff member, intentionally and unintentionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm dying to hear Sal interview Beth but can't find it on youtube. Anybody have a link?