Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Exchange rate sucks but I want that shirt and I will have that shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
Thanks you two for ordering from us!

It's a great shirt! We got some in the office finally and they look even better in person. The Junes logo is nice and chunky.

Massive head Chie isn't included but the shirt and tarot cards sure are! We're only offering it for £39.99 as a pre-order then it will go up again, so it's best to get it now before it comes out.

We've already started dispatching orders so everyone should get their orders on release day if they order today or tomorrow.

Our office-copy of the game isn't with us yet though. Though it's probably for the best as some work does actually need to get done.

The_Frag_Man posted:

Edit: Way to have a maximum length limit of 20 characters on the password field, bro.

Is this a big deal? It's not my field of expertise but I can talk to the website guy.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what kinda yukari bobbleheads you got??

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
You know what would be cool. A SEBEC shirt. Someone make that as some sweet merch, please.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sell me Junpei's hat.

epitasis posted:

Also this.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 18, 2014

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

projecthalaxy posted:

Sell me Junpei's hat.

projecthalaxy posted:

Sell me Junpei's Naoto's hat.

projecthalaxy posted:

Sell me Junpei's Naoto's Marie's hat.

Sell me all the hats is what I'm saying. :colbert:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

ApplesandOranges posted:

Sell me all the hats is what I'm saying. :colbert:

And yet you forgot the best hat of them all.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
I want mark's weird rear end earring. Its like a whole nendoroid hanging off his ear.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

laplace posted:

I want mark's weird rear end earring. Its like a whole nendoroid hanging off his ear.

Wait, isn't a mini-robot earring?

I would like all the Persona hats too :10bux:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
If I didn't already have my PQ preorder from Amazon for my 2nd half of my dumb tarot cards I'd be all for the Chie pins. Oh well~

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

MotU posted:

If I didn't already have my PQ preorder from Amazon for my 2nd half of my dumb tarot cards I'd be all for the Chie pins. Oh well~

That's okay. We had tarot card pre-orders for Q too but we only had so many and they sold out really fast! Oddly we have had people request to switch their tarot card pre-order to this new one. They are pretty good badges, to be fair.

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but should I get Maken Shao? There's a sale that starts today on the EU PS Store and this game is only €2.

And in case someone's interested, the Digital Devil Saga games are on sale, too. €3 each. (A couple of Persona games are on sale too but they're not as cheap as those).

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

DoctorX posted:

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but should I get Maken Shao? There's a sale that starts today on the EU PS Store and this game is only €2.
It's weird, the plot is weird and the translation is mental, but there's something special about playing as a soul-consuming shape-shifting weapon. It's kinda janky, and you will probably have to replay some stages many times to grind, not to mention some levels are hell on the first run, because you don't know where the enemies are, and the save points are rare (GC didn't have any).

I do get consistent graphical issues, though, e.g. polygons suddenly stretching across the screen.
Oh, and the "Software Manual" option in the PS menu shows me one page saying "thanks for buying, check out our website".

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

SelenicMartian posted:

It's weird, the plot is weird and the translation is mental, but there's something special about playing as a soul-consuming shape-shifting weapon. It's kinda janky, and you will probably have to replay some stages many times to grind, not to mention some levels are hell on the first run, because you don't know where the enemies are, and the save points are rare (GC didn't have any).

I do get consistent graphical issues, though, e.g. polygons suddenly stretching across the screen.
Oh, and the "Software Manual" option in the PS menu shows me one page saying "thanks for buying, check out our website".

In other words, yeah, it's worth the €2.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

epitasis posted:

bump???

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

DoctorX posted:

And in case someone's interested, the Digital Devil Saga games are on sale, too. €3 each. (A couple of Persona games are on sale too but they're not as cheap as those).

Oh my God this sale is so good.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/amazing-anime-games/cid=STORE-MSF75508-AMZGANIME%7C%7Cprice~asc

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Atlus is gonna be at PlayStation Experience on December 6th, promises a sneak peek of brand new games they will be releasing in the near future.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
SMT2 for iOS. Nothing on Persona 5

There, those are my predictions.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

MonsieurChoc posted:

seconded

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It's Playstation though. I'll go with Citizens of Earth, the english version of the second P4DAN trailer, and the Persona 5 trailer with subtitles.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Nov 19, 2014

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

MonsieurChoc posted:

Technically, SMT2 is on iOS already, but its untranslated.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I will hope against hope that it is some actual gameplay of P5, even though that's about as likely as me winning the lottery.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Persona 4: Tarot Heaven. Where Yu and his crew must participate in a card game tournament on motorcycles scooters.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Persona 4 Pinball.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Policenaut posted:

Persona 4 Pinball.

I would unironically love this.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
The persona 4 moba we've all been waiting for.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

With Ultimax and PQ bringing the characters back into the forefront, now is the time to embrace the best possible game: P3P HD for Vita, with voicework.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Yu Narukami confirmed for Sonic Transformed PC DLC.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Yoya posted:

The persona 4 moba we've all been waiting for.

With P3 characters as DLC. And none of the P1-P2 characters. Ever.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

With Ultimax and PQ bringing the characters back into the forefront, now is the time to embrace the best possible game: P3P HD for Vita, with voicework.

They still have to get through 3 more Persona 3 movies before they release it. The stamp card being given out for buying the movies has 5 spots on it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Persona 4: Tarot Heaven. Where Yu and his crew must participate in a card game tournament on motorcycles scooters.

Persona 5D's

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

PERSOOOONAAAAS OOOON MOOOOOOTORCYYYYYYCLES

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Policenaut posted:

I'd say he'd be driving the Velvet Room Limo, but I have no idea how fast that thing goes.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

smenj posted:

I'd say he'd be driving the Velvet Room Limo, but I have no idea how fast that thing goes.

The blistering speed of imagination

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Any SMT protagonist worth anything in All Stars Racing would be driving Mara and anything else would be inexcusable.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

It'd be a bunch of the Jack Frost family fighting for control.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Policenaut posted:

PERSOOOONAAAAS OOOON MOOOOOOTORCYYYYYYCLES

FROM FOUR COMES ONE, AND FROM ONE COMES GREAT CATSMIC POWER! I CROSS FUSE NEKO SHOGUN! LET'S MEOW IT UP

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh man, the name Jack Atlas is more appropriate than I thought it'd be.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Beef Waifu posted:

Oh man, the name Jack Atlas is more appropriate than I thought it'd be.

He's the Sultan of Speed-ho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Policenaut posted:

I can't tell if you're joking.