Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They order dominos delivery so they can meet their favorite TNA superstars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

sportsgenius86 posted:

Brilliant.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's probably a bit disappointing when the pizza arrives half eaten, though.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

El Gallinero Gros posted:

It's probably a bit disappointing when the pizza arrives half eaten, though.

That's a swerve my man!

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

sportsgenius86 posted:

Goddamn.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
NomDePlume+ is seriously something else

It has to be a troll, right?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm not joking when I say that I'm concerned by the mental health of some of these posters.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I wish I could believe in anything as much as NomDePlume believes in TNA.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh my god

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I bet he's right that their viewership has increased thanks to the dozen people who frequent TNA fan sites and checked to see if they got the channel.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Testekill posted:

I wish I could believe in anything as much as NomDePlume believes in TNA.

I'm convinced he's Dixie Carter.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I eagerly await the fans claiming the show's ratings are skyrocketing simply because Destination America's lower carriage means the numbers could go up and still represent fewer overall viewers.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You see, with the percentage of people who watch Impact on Destination America, that's more viewers than the percentage of people who watch it on Spike, and therefore the numbers are actually higher because magic.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is just another hilarious Photoshop thread, right?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Yeah, the more that guy posts the less I think he's genuine. Which is a shame, because fans as batshit insane as he is are hysterial.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

I like that everyone keeps referencing Discovery Networks rather than Destination America. It's almost like they're trying to fool themselves into believing they're on Discovery itself to make them feel better.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

TL posted:

I like that everyone keeps referencing Discovery Networks rather than Destination America. It's almost like they're trying to fool themselves into believing they're on Discovery itself to make them feel better.

They have this odd belief that TNA is going to get more shows and also specials on Discovery, in some sort of bizarre UFC like situation.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Daniel Bryan posted:

NomDePlume+ is seriously something else

NomDePlume_ is Scott Steiner.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ilu stardog

I think cuckulating is technically what she does to Serge.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
From r/squaredcircle.

thefuryx posted:

Yeah, a fool owner:
who is backed by a BILLION dollar corporation that won't go into the movie or food industry that would later lose them money.
that won't try to start two new sports leagues.
that won't start a "network" that costs $10.
that won't build an entire company around one wrestler with a character that would be forced into staying the same type of character for over 10 years, growing stale and only attracting young children.
that is married to someone who would run twice for a seat in the senate, force them to change their product in order to give them a "cleaner" image; only to lose both times.
that would later break the word of their parent and run against the territory promotions and force them to close their doors.
that would rather put their company's top championship on white or samoan wrestlers than give a black wrestler the chance to show what he's capable of.
that doesn't see certain talents being so popular and would rather continue to run the same match ups numerous times just to be "safe".
that would rather be narcissistic and not recognize the other promotions that are out there, which would force them to be innovative with their product.
That damned fool owner. Also, if you've not heard the news; Ring Of Honor is pulling their talents away from the promotions they don't have a working relationship with. Be sure to thank ROH when you can no longer see the Unbreakable loving Machines, Mount Rushmore, The African-American Wolves, Roderick Strong, Cedric Alexander, Tomasso Ciampa, and Kyle O'Reilly.
Super Dragon has said that he doesn't wish for PWG to be a huge company because they wouldn't be able to continue to do things the way they want to do them. He's fine with the way things are.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

ilu stardog

I think cuckulating is technically what she does to Serge.

the best is the one reply to this claiming that HHH stole the heel owner role from Dixie, as if it had never been done before TNA arrived

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

the best is the one reply to this claiming that HHH stole the heel owner role from Dixie, as if it had never been done before TNA arrived

Made funnier by the fact that HHH has never been presented as being the owner of the company, just the top executive.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think that post is saying that a heel owner playing on the perceptions of their real life persona (HHH buries people, Dixie is incompetent) is something stolen from Dixie, which is patently false but slightly less dumb.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

joshtothemaxx posted:

From r/squaredcircle.

so wait, is this guy loving on PWG or what? I'm confused.

content/ I threw this up on my twitter.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

coconono posted:

so wait, is this guy loving on PWG or what? I'm confused.

Looks to me like he's making GBS threads on WWE and ROH to try to elevate TNA and he's invoking PWG because it probably gets him reddit cred.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

joshtothemaxx posted:

From r/squaredcircle.

i love how they slowly just convinced themselves that dixie actually owns panda energy and is personally responsible for all their success.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they do realize that most of the stuff for Discovery has been taped and in the can for at least 6 months, right?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is Wrestlemana a show where wizards wrestle each other? Cause I'd watch that.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

hey remember when wwe did that stupid crossover nobody cared about? we can do that now!

i doubt anyone who has a show on discovery channel has any idea what destination america is

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I dont get Destination America as a channel through my DirectTv package, and Im a better person for it.

/watches Championship Wrestling From Hollywood on MavTV and dies a little inside every time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

they do realize that most of the stuff for Discovery has been taped and in the can for at least 6 months, right?

Of course they don't. They honestly think Discovery is going to randomly slot them in on ALL their stations rather than just DA because...I dunno.

The idea that Discovery is going to promote the poo poo out of TNA is funny to me, because no one I've talked to on or offline even knows this channel exists or can name a single program from it.

That said, there's lots of space on DA between multiple marathons of United States of Porkchops or whatever so they probably will give them more shows than just Impact. A reality show has always been Dixie's dream and they could well get one here if they can produce it cheaply enough.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

A reality show has always been Dixie's dream and they could well get one here if they can produce it cheaply enough.

Cue production staff and workers not getting paid on time so money can be invested in "the Dixie life"

She's going to have problems though if they act like they have with the TNA staff. Proper non-wrestling production teams won't be willing to go without being played and they'll get a reputation asap.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Skinty McEdger posted:

Proper non-wrestling production teams won't be willing to go without being played and they'll get a reputation asap.

They will discover they are non-union and get the gently caress out as soon as possible.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TNAs reality show to be shot all by film students working for "exposure" and "material for their reels."

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
More TNAMecca gems from today

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
oh my god:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They're loving insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Look forward to the TNA/Sex Sent Me To The ER crossover