Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Sorry, I was just angry that my so called "friend" Hay Man didn't respond to my Steam IMs.

He pisses me off when I ask him things over steam and he doesn't talk back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He pisses me off when I ask him things over steam and he doesn't talk back.

Same here but I chalk it up to his good old corn fed ease about things.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Same here but I chalk it up to his good old corn fed ease about things.

When he plays map game he has it on for like 25 hours straight, so I assume he leaves it on all day while he goes to do other things.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Who's the cumlord at paradox who won't fix East Prussia's borders? Who is the bitch gently caress responsible.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the yikes guy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gj wales

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I believe in ferraran italy

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What are you doing with that chunk of Lithuania

Morholt
Mar 18, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, tic-tac-toe isn't purely a game of chance.
What's worse than westernising? Getting broken by rebels just before you finish that's what

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When he plays map game he has it on for like 25 hours straight, so I assume he leaves it on all day while he goes to do other things.

I do.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
noob bitch

Dibujante posted:

A) League wars are amazing.
B) Military ideas + military NIs trivialize all wars and are honestly wildly overpowered. 300,000 Catholics, lead by France, backed by the Ottomans, Hungary, and Spain, facing 60,000 Protestants, lead by Prussia, backed by noble Luneburg? 20 years later, Prussia wins.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Nice!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

what are some good goals for poland?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

what are some good goals for poland?

Vassalize brandenberg and lithuania then feed them provinces until you are 1 province Opole.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

Vassalize brandenberg and lithuania then feed them provinces until you are 1 province Opole.

powerful

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

i think i will vassalize brandenburg and feed them german provinces to make them a super march so i can use their lucky nation + bad rear end ideas

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Just had this thought while pooping: What if Ubik had The Wiz's career? EU4 would be so drat epic!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

so is the imp zone interested or not????

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Errr, what the hell. Please resticky because I already have like 4000 bookmarks and I don't wanna trudge through them to find this thread every time it drops off the first page.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Errr, what the hell. Please resticky because I already have like 4000 bookmarks and I don't wanna trudge through them to find this thread every time it drops off the first page.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

zen death robot posted:

I re-stickied it

One of these days I'll give CK2 a real shot, I bought it and never really gave it a fair shake.

You should definitely give it a good tumble.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I re-stickied it

One of these days I'll give CK2 a real shot, I bought it and never really gave it a fair shake.

Thank you. And now you have the best map gaming resource in the internet, right at your fingertips.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Map gMes

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

im doing byzantium and i did ye olde lock up the turks on the other side of the strait trick. then got really lucky with the mamluks + their allies absolutely smashing them in the first war and thanks to loans and admin ideas i have now almost destroyed the turk completely while slooowly expanding in the balkans with help from hungary who has repeatedly annexed a country and then had me support rebels until it was free and i vassalize

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

im doing byzantium and i did ye olde lock up the turks on the other side of the strait trick. then got really lucky with the mamluks + their allies absolutely smashing them in the first war and thanks to loans and admin ideas i have now almost destroyed the turk completely while slooowly expanding in the balkans with help from hungary who has repeatedly annexed a country and then had me support rebels until it was free and i vassalize

I did a real cool heel turn against my friend Serbia in that game where I declared war on Bosnia, vassalised, and then turned around and annexed Serbia and gave it to Bosnia.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSlGdnbIUw8

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did a real cool heel turn against my friend Serbia in that game where I declared war on Bosnia, vassalised, and then turned around and annexed Serbia and gave it to Bosnia.

thank you for recommending the caliphate achievement Knuc, it's insanely fun

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

KoldPT posted:

thank you for recommending the caliphate achievement Knuc, it's insanely fun

:tipshat:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The Caliphate cheevo is a great one to get, but it doesn't make for an interesting long game sadly.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just got denied my chance to play the league war feature becacuse I was at war for the 2 months the leagues formed (with 2 and 3 members each) :bravo:

Ironman loving blows

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dont play iron man

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

it kinda sucks that tribals have to build their own cities and temples

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's the only way to get achievements.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've had so many ironman games ruined by things that I could roll a save back on. You learn to take it like a man when you get alliance chain rofl stomped.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Its also nice since getting stomped gives you a nice goal you might not have had before, I.E gently caress over who ever stomped you in the biggest, most devastating way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
However it's extremely not cool when you try to play a weak country in ironman and get annexed and pwned by someone.