Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Tarezax posted:

Worked for Bryan Cranston.

Hugh Jackman too. Didn't he even get some remarks that he was too short for Wolverine? It always amuses me when poo poo like that happens, such as Charlie Chaplin entering and losing a look-alike contest for himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Tracula posted:

Hugh Jackman too. Didn't he even get some remarks that he was too short for Wolverine? It always amuses me when poo poo like that happens, such as Charlie Chaplin entering and losing a look-alike contest for himself.
Pretty sure Andrew Garfield and Daniel Radcliffe have done it as well.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Tracula posted:

In the comics, Wolverine was like 5'3" or something. Really, really short. Hugh Jackman is 6'2". People were telling him he was too tall, and they were right.
:goonsay:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

grumplestiltzkin posted:

In the comics, Wolverine was like 5'3" or something. Really, really short. Hugh Jackman is 6'2". People were telling him he was too tall, and they were right.
:goonsay:

I have to share the greatest cosplay in the history of the world, circa 1983. Thanks, Star Wars thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

hhhat posted:

I have to share the greatest cosplay in the history of the world, circa 1983. Thanks, Star Wars thread.

Is it cosplay if it's the actual actress?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scyantific posted:

It's called acting

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Scyantific posted:

Hey guys I found the best cosplay of Han Solo

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Scyantific posted:

Well she's playing, and she's in a costume...

...which just happens to be a costume of a character she plays in a movie.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ishamael posted:

Hey guys I found the best cosplay of Han Solo

A white shirt and a vest is the most :effort: attempt I've ever seen at cosplaying, that costume sucks. :colbert:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah and check out this loser. WAY too short for that costume.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

This guy is too tall for a stormtrooper.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Spookydonut posted:

Oh, come on. You just messed up the aspect ratio of the picture to make him look tall.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mezzanine posted:

Oh, come on. You just messed up the aspect ratio of the picture to make him look tall.

Tell that to the door.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Spookydonut posted:

Ok, this joke makes up for the retarded derail.

Also, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

hhhat posted:

Holy poo poo.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Dusted off the suit again yesterday

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

McKilligan posted:

Oh, this old thing :allears:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

McKilligan posted:

Just do your laundry before you get that far into your closet.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

McKilligan posted:

Was this just in some park? Because I got a chuckle out of seeing those people in the background and wondering if one was just thinking "...Is that a knight?"

Random Stranger posted:

Just do your laundry before you get that far into your closet.
No, shut up. McKilligan, go to work/class/whatever in your Artorias suit and whenever anyone asks just tell them it's laundry day. Take pictures.

hhhat posted:

I suddenly understand why Carrie Fisher was like every american nerd's fantasy girl in the 70's.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Please, stop posting that picture until I finish my time machine.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

She'd snort a fat line a blow and grab your sweaty crank. Truly, the perfect woman.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

InequalityGodzilla posted:

I suddenly understand why Carrie Fisher was like every american nerd's fantasy girl in the 70's.

This guy. He gets it.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Someone is making the "Spirited Away"/"A Christmas Story" crossover film I always wanted to see!

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Robert Denby posted:

Someone is making the "Spirited Away"/"A Christmas Story" crossover film I always wanted to see!

Under the no face costume (s)he's completely dressed up as Dr. frankenfurter, completing the trifecta.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker

Robert Denby posted:

Totally undercover Adam Savage.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Was this just in some park? Because I got a chuckle out of seeing those people in the background and wondering if one was just thinking "...Is that a knight?"

The park is part of the convention complex - if you could look behind the photographer you'd see a couple hundred other people in get-ups at least as weird as mine.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dobby

Bulbasaur

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

This one is slightly obscure.

Thorbeef
Jul 24, 2007
I remember when chocolate was invented...

Sweet sweet chocolate..

I ALWAYS HATED IT

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011

This just makes me think how fashion will be in the year 3000.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

All I can think of is Courage the Cowardly dog. Is that a dried up Eustace in the wheelchair?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Ruzihm posted:

All I can think of is Courage the Cowardly dog. Is that a dried up Eustace in the wheelchair?

Nope.

It's Spongebob.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

That girl looks super uncomfortable being nude in front of a camera

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
Dat butt on Ryuko though :drat:

But yeah Ripped mcsamurai and awkward girl look out of their element, I would've redone the shot a couple of times to be safe.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Samuel posted:

Dat butt on Ryuko though :drat:
Agreed.

quote:

But yeah Ripped mcsamurai and awkward girl look out of their element, I would've redone the shot a couple of times to be safe.
Also agreed. I definitely think Samurai-Guy-Whos-Name-I-Forget could have easily pulled it off if he'd picked a better pose.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Agreed.

Also agreed. I definitely think Samurai-Guy-Whos-Name-I-Forget could have easily pulled it off if he'd picked a better pose.

Agreed.

Uzu Sanageyama. And agreed.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I think I want to put together a Star Wars Imperial Officer kit. I've found a couple places that sell parts, but I'm pretty handy at sewing and could probably do it myself if I had a pattern.

That, though, I cannot find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Colonial Air Force posted:

I think I want to put together a Star Wars Imperial Officer kit. I've found a couple places that sell parts, but I'm pretty handy at sewing and could probably do it myself if I had a pattern.

That, though, I cannot find.

Check out the RPF or just head to the website for the 501rst. They have many good resources.

• Locked thread