Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

That's inhumane.

His name is Simon actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i had a ton of old mounts and pets on my account, like the ghost tiger thing. do you guys think that it would still sell ok? i quit in cataclysm so i dont have any good gear, just old trinkets you cant get anymore

i promise to put my $$$ towards new and honorable games if it would still go for a lot

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

A Spider Covets posted:

i had a ton of old mounts and pets on my account, like the ghost tiger thing. do you guys think that it would still sell ok? i quit in cataclysm so i dont have any good gear, just old trinkets you cant get anymore

i promise to put my $$$ towards new and honorable games if it would still go for a lot

Hard to say. I think the ghost tiger is worth a decent amount, but otherwise it doesn't sound like your account has really anything worth much.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

A Spider Covets posted:

WoW accounts really have not been lucrative since the end of WOTLK. It's difficult to price them, especially now since all battle.net games are under a single account. Having everything tied together makes it a bitch to separate games because IIRC you need to call blizzard and have the other person's personal info and pretend to be that person, because the TOS states you cannot sell accounts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Spider Covets posted:

WoW is among the most honorable games. Hell there's even something called Honor kills in it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Second boss of heroic Grimrail is loving brutal.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Can someone drop a ban on that guy for being a big piece of banal poo poo.

Can we drop a ban on you for thinking grinding for rare poo poo = fun and cool? Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't say anything about grinding for rare poo poo, assclown.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
WoW. such maintenance. much server issues.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dunno what to level next. I got like every class besides hunter and priest at 90 on this server.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Well bought this against my better judgment. Ghaoithe on Moon Guard Horde

Time to spend five hours trying to figure what the gently caress everything does again

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
You have like half as many buttons dude

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

thuly posted:

You have like half as many buttons dude

Wtf is this poo poo this isn't wow

I lt took a solid ten minutes to remember how to open my skills. I have no idea what everything in my bag is

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
apparently i was a drunkard during my last round. I have a whole bag of alcohol because lol rp

also want my drat corgi

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Dunno what to level next. I got like every class besides hunter and priest at 90 on this server.

2 more rogues

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Molten Core just went live and it's epic.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I have "MC Raiders" from https://www.myndflame.com on repeat while watching everyone die multiple times on trash packs.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

I want playable Arakkoa, and also for paladin to be one of their classes.

Sun praisin' errday

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

one of the bonus quests in has you looking for dying, overworked orcs and curb stomping them. This xpac is insanely good

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spent 2 hours in MC and only made it to baron geddon, who was impossible to beat. Neat.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Is that the anniversary one?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yeah the tenth anniversary stuff is out now.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Well my friends guild denied me because despite having years of raid experience in every expansion besides mists and achievements to prove it I don't have mists logs. Insanely cool.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

Well my friends guild denied me because despite having years of raid experience in every expansion besides mists and achievements to prove it I don't have mists logs. Insanely cool.
Now you're free to join a non-retarded guild.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Now you're free to join a non-retarded guild.

I am. I'm just bummed because I was really hoping to raid with my friends again.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

dang oh well. my night elf rogue will continue to rot for eternity with her menagerie of silly mounts

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Silver Striker posted:

Sever

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

A Spider Covets posted:

dang oh well. my night elf rogue will continue to rot for eternity with her menagerie of silly mounts

Yeah I logged in to check out the anniversary stuff, didn't realize you needed to be level 100 with a 615 level gearscore. I'm still debating if I want to go through the effort of just doing the draenor content just for the Molten Core event. Because I feel like the magic is no longer there. It's going to be around until January 5th so I figure I have time. I think I might be leaning towards just letting my account expire. Because I'm looking at the sheer amount of hurdles I need to jump through just to get to where I want, and it's like no too much work.

I mean there' an achievement for the Drakes which you need both the burning Drake from Deathwing and the Onyxians drake which is less than 1% drop. That's poo poo that nobody in their sane mind could do unless they're incredibly lucky with RNG.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Nov 21, 2014

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Molten core lost focus and devolved into dick chat around baron geddon pain packs

The magic is still there

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

thuly posted:

Molten core lost focus and devolved into dick chat around baron geddon pain packs

The magic is still there

I dunno dick chat is fine, but I want a lush world to explore and to fully uncover all it's secrets.

But there's just so much gating with the keeps and they're still doing incredibly low drop rates for lore mounts and poo poo.

And it's like I don't even tolerate bullshit like Candy Crush, why should I tolerate stuff like this in 2014.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Silver Striker posted:

Lol guilds that have applications

Also do you really need to be lvl100 to get the 10th anniversary cheive? Just give me my goddamn corgi Blizzard

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Axel Serenity posted:

Also do you really need to be lvl100 to get the 10th anniversary cheive? Just give me my goddamn corgi Blizzard

Corgi is free if you log in(get it from your mailbox), but the corehound mount and cheeve is level 100 and you need to meet the gear requirements too. So you can't be a fresh 100.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Axel Serenity posted:

I got it and the corgi in the mail on my alts which are not 100 yet.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
cool. Maybe the data just hadn't been installed yet when i logged in last night. I basically paid $65 for a game doge.

haven't seen anyone discussing 12in wolf penises yet so Moon Guard has really been tamed during my absence

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
the southshore/tarren mill battleground is wonderful

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Updates on my gameplay: I caught me a Rare Toad, named Edwin. I like Simon more but whatever, Toads are kind of OP. I been trying to get a giraffe calf since having a tiny giraffe seems awesome, but they were all grey while I was in S Barren's. The horde half of Dustwallow Marsh is way less boring then the Alliance one now that I've done it. Hmmm I'm level 42 on my Shaman but I'm feeling like Enhancement won't get much more fun.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
This corgi, guys

Omfg this corgi

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 22, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Molten Corgi is very epic indeed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Updates on my gameplay: I caught me a Rare Toad, named Edwin. I like Simon more but whatever, Toads are kind of OP. I been trying to get a giraffe calf since having a tiny giraffe seems awesome, but they were all grey while I was in S Barren's. The horde half of Dustwallow Marsh is way less boring then the Alliance one now that I've done it. Hmmm I'm level 42 on my Shaman but I'm feeling like Enhancement won't get much more fun.

Elemental only has like 3 spells.

• Locked thread