Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

CobiWann posted:

Hey, have you guys seen my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong?

Happy 70th, Danny!

You've got the AIDs big time! You've got the AIDS big time!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

what was the opinion on the Schmitty episode for you dudes?

Hands down my favorite episode. Dennis ordering everyone's food for them is so brilliant and so in character.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Well, he does have the most refined palette.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

Aye Doc posted:

what was the opinion on the Schmitty episode for you dudes?

The "Dee becomes a high-school drama teacher" B-plot is actually the funniest part of the ep for me. Love the Frankenstein bit at the end. Plus watching DS9 has given me a new appreciation for seeing Odo as a alcoholic drama teacher.

And the sequel is even better, because Lethal Weapon 5 ("We gotta make sure we use the RIGHT KIND of SHOE POLISH!!!").

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

someone please watch Who Got Dee Pregnant and in the scene with the McPoyles, right before Dennis runs to the bathroom, tell me what the gently caress Ryan is doing with that blue cloth

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Have you guys seen this yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKoe2B1lZ4c

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

The boys are out tonight!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Will the McPoyle's drink White Russians?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Dead Precedents posted:

Will the McPoyle's drink White Russians?

Totally white, totally heterosexual, not-Jewish Russians.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Russian Frank must be amazing.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Yuck. That was awful.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

In the Russian IASIP, The Gang are probably considered an honest bunch of people just down on their luck. The breakfast cereal episode could probably be resolved using dash cams.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I guarantee you with the McPoyles in the Russian version the gay incest angle is played up. The McPoyles are supposed to be disgusting, and there's nothing Russia finds grosser than homosexuality. If anything, they might tone down the other stuff so they seem more "believable."

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I just rewatched "The Gang goes to the Jersey Shore". I think that might be my favorite episode of all time, the musical montage near the end where everything comes together (Frank and Mac partying with guidos and rum ham, Charlie and the waitress hanging out on the beach while she's rolling face, Dennis and Dee almost being killed and buried in a shallow grave)is a masterpiece.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way!

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends

Baron von Eevl posted:

I guarantee you with the McPoyles in the Russian version the gay incest angle is played up. The McPoyles are supposed to be disgusting, and there's nothing Russia finds grosser than homosexuality. If anything, they might tone down the other stuff so they seem more "believable."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Have we ever received direct confirmation that the McPoyles bang each other? I thought the entire point of their characters is that it's never directly stated but often heavily implied or misdirected (like Ryan begging Liam to forgive him looking like fellatio).

fake edit: I know they "don't breed outside the bloodline" but to me (and maybe I'm weird) there's a world of difference between banging distant cousins (also horrible and creepy I'm not condoning this) and homosexual brother incest.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Well they definitely have sex with Margaret, and watch each other have sex with Margaret.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Much like Dennis' drawer of sex tapes, at least one of which stars a 16 year old, it's best not to think too hard about the McPoyles.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
You guys always take things to the darkest extremes and fill in the blanks with some truly heinous poo poo. I really just think Sunny is a more innocent show than you think. (Never thought I'd say those words.)

-Charlie did not get molested.
-The McPoyles probably don't have gay anal brother sex.
-Dennis' cassette tape of the 16 year old girl was audio only and upon discovering her age he immediately threw her out.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Advice posted:

You guys always take things to the darkest extremes and fill in the blanks with some truly heinous poo poo. I really just think Sunny is a more innocent show than you think. (Never thought I'd say those words.)

Any other show and I might agree... but there's been far worse stuff on screen than some of that stuff. It's pretty much a race amongst them to see who can be the worst person possible.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

I mean, Dennis is pretty much a rapist (see: The High School Reunion, Pt 2) and is definitely a sociopath

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Advice posted:

-Charlie did not get molested.
-Dennis' cassette tape of the 16 year old girl was audio only and upon discovering her age he immediately threw her out.

These two I definitely agree with but that middle one is uh... questionable imo

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Those are all running gags, Yes Dennis did not have sex with that 16 year old however his interest in 'younger women' is mentioned rather frequently, he always cards the chicks he bangs, he got a hickie from a 'very young lady', he was always dating freshmen girls etc etc.

And yeah, Charlie wasn't molested but uncle Jack is a pedophile and he did try to do things to Charlie when he was a kid, to the point where when they had to share a room Charlie would stay up all night so that Jack wouldn't take advantage of him.

And both the McPoyles definitely have sex with Margaret, whether they bang each other is an unresolved mystery.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

emanresu tnuocca posted:

And both the McPoyles definitely have sex with Margaret, whether they bang each other is an unresolved mystery.

I can safely say I hope it stays that way.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
There's not enough full penetration in this show.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

FadingChord posted:

Glenn was apparently almost Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy. Someone in the comments voted for Charlie Day as Rocket Raccoon, so now I want to see Fat Rob as Drax, too.

Idiots!IDIOTS!

On the Uproxx article about this someone made this crappy but somehow endearing photoshop:

The Charlie Rocket :3:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Advice posted:

That's just the one we heard. The guy has drawers filled. Like I suggested, best not to think about. This ain't bridge denim we're talkin about here.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

13Pandora13 posted:

On the Uproxx article about this someone made this crappy but somehow endearing photoshop:

he's got a kitten mitton on too :3:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I love that there is a woman, a short guy, and a swole guy in the cast and they didn't make them the obvious dee, frank and mac.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I really want Mac to be fat again.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Naet posted:

There's not enough full penetration in this show.

Then he's back to the lab for some more full penetration. Smells crime. Back to the lab, full penetration. Crime. Penetration. Crime. Full penetration. Crime. Penetration. And this goes on and on and back and forth for 90 or so minutes until the movie just sort of ends.

I'd watch this movie.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

13Pandora13 posted:

All characters perfectly aligned with their counterparts. Especially Dee and Mac.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
In Mac Day after country mac jumps into the river and Mac returns to the rest of the gang all freaked out, does it look to you guys like he pooped his pants? He walks in a very funny and acts a lot like he does at the end of the episode after the ocular pat-down.

Edit: Also the Season 8 blooper reel is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZwWEa6exsY

is there a DVD release of season 9 or something like that? Would love some bloopers.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Nov 25, 2014

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Found this in the ASOIAF thread of all places:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/jNpizSF.gif :nws:

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I really want Mac to be fat again.

I wish Howerton had got the Starlord role, because he'd have to get really jacked for it and a season where Dennis is the big buff one in the group would be amazing for each and every Mac line

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
She’s got blonde hair, she’s perfect in every way. Feet—not too large, not too small. Blonde hair, she’s gorgeous not like a bird. But like a beautiful woman, definitely not like a bird.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

nasboat posted:

I mean, Dennis is pretty much a rapist (see: The High School Reunion, Pt 2) and is definitely a sociopath

I wouldn't say 'pretty much'.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I wouldn't say 'pretty much'.

Being wanted, and being wanted for questioning are two different things.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Hughmoris posted:

Being wanted, and being wanted for questioning are two different things.

I might really only know bird law, but Hughmoris has a valid point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Sometimes I wonder how different the show would be if Danny DeVito never joined, or if they used him as a character that only appeared for a couple scenes per episode.