Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

THEY SHE ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

They and she are the only two pronouns they will accept, on account of all men should be taken out back and shot.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BonHair posted:

They and she are the only two pronouns they will accept, on account of all men should be taken out back and shot.

No "I", either? They're communists, too ?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

1redflag posted:

No "I", either? They're communists, too ?

No "we" either, they're clearly isolationists. And no "you", so antisocial too. Also no "it", so no stuff for you.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I can't believe someone actually got "Die Cis Scum" tattooed on their forearm.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Goosed it. posted:

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I can't believe someone actually got "Die Cis Scum" tattooed on their forearm.

I though that read "Die GIS Scum". C'mon, Google image search isn't that bad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Davros1 posted:

I though that read "Die GIS Scum". C'mon, Google image search isn't that bad.

I'm in a Geographic Information Systems course right now. Some labs, I honestly do feel that way.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Okay, so this "man-hating lesbian" also thinks cis-scum should die. So by this, should we assume this person is also trans? Like, was a man into women, became a woman still into women, thinks... everyone should be a transwoman, even ciswomen?

It just feels like this person has a lot of rage for some reason. At least white supremacists are consistant. They hate everyone.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
All of the crazy lesbians I've met have been Wiccans, judging by the pentagrams and poo poo, so is this one. One even put a curse on me!

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Jesus. A militant trans lesbian pagan, apparently crustpunk based on the fingernails and vest/jacket who literally has 'man-hating' and 'die cis scum' tattooed on her loving body.

She's like a walking talking tumblr stereotype. Did someone figure out how to make an image macro come to life? Or did Rush Limbaugh's favorite strawman get cursed by a fairy and became real? :psypop:

edit:

VVVV Holy loving poo poo. :stare: After some googling I went from thinking she's so crazy it's hilarious, to so crazy it's sad, and wrapping back around to being so sad it's hilarious and madness inducing.

For those who wish to spare their eyes, she is also apparently a literal Maoist (including carrying around the little red book), as well as a judaism weaboo. And probably more but I need my sanity intact.

Guy Montag has a new favorite as of 19:22 on Nov 22, 2014

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Guy Montag posted:

Jesus. A militant trans lesbian pagan, apparently crustpunk based on the fingernails and vest/jacket who literally has 'man-hating' and 'die cis scum' tattooed on her loving body.

She's like a walking talking tumblr stereotype. Did someone figure out how to make an image macro come to life? Or did Rush Limbaugh's favorite strawman get cursed by a fairy and became real? :psypop:

Gotta be Ahuviya Harel. Crazier than a sack of cats.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Gotta be Ahuviya Harel. Crazier than a sack of cats.

Holy poo poo, DING DING DING!
http://www.tumblr.com/search/ahuviya%20harel

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
There is always more and it is always worse.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
Looking at his tumblr is like stepping barefoot into dogshit, over and over.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I'm really upset that their/her gofundme for laser hair removal was taken down. I was curious how well that was doing.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm in a Geographic Information Systems course right now. Some labs, I honestly do feel that way.

Ugh. I know. We used GRASS GIS in the lab where I was working. I would have killed for an actual UI. Hell, punchcards would have been more user friendly.

Oh dear god. How is this person real. Its like every single stereotype about trans people came to life and then immediately lost self awareness.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy
She reminds me of an even more autistic Ulililia

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Man hating tattooed right on there and a 100% vacuum in place of any sense of humor. Jesus H Christ, can you only imagine the perfect nightmare of knowing this twat

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

errol _flynn posted:

Man hating tattooed right on there and a 100% vacuum in place of any sense of humor. Jesus H Christ, can you only imagine the perfect nightmare of knowing this twat

It'd be hilarious, you could insult them by making up stupid pronouns "No cream in Ahuviya's coffee thanks, freemph's on a diet.".

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Hey, I was right, that person is a rage-filled transwoman lashing out at absolutely every single system in the world which might possibly have let them down in some way. Cisgenderism, heterosexuality, capitalism, mainstream religion, and I'm sure the list goes on and on beyond what a cursory glance shows.

Is this person a vegan as well? Wouldn't be surprised if so.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Naw, man, that's just an acronym for "Friends U Could Kill"

Fornication Under Consent of King :v:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Hey, I was right, that person is a rage-filled transwoman lashing out at absolutely every single system in the world which might possibly have let them down in some way. Cisgenderism, heterosexuality, capitalism, mainstream religion, and I'm sure the list goes on and on beyond what a cursory glance shows.

Is this person a vegan as well? Wouldn't be surprised if so.

She apparently has multiple personalities, if that helps. Basically all the weirdest echo chambers of Tumblr distilled into one person.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

AlbieQuirky posted:

She apparently has multiple personalities, if that helps. Basically all the weirdest echo chambers of Tumblr distilled into one person.

Her brain is a loving echo chamber.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Crossposting these from the GBS Tumblr mock thread

Talk about wearing your loving opinions on your sleeve. drat.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Multiple personalities is not a thing.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Bombadilillo posted:

Multiple personalities is not a thing.

I wasn't suggesting it was, nor that anyone had diagnosed her with the (very rare) Dissociative Identity Disorder. She is a proud Tumblr multiple who doesn't need any doctors to tell her she's crazy. Or monitor her hormone use and levels, or her general health. gently caress the system!

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

AlbieQuirky posted:

I wasn't suggesting it was, nor that anyone had diagnosed her with the (very rare) Dissociative Identity Disorder. She is a proud Tumblr multiple who doesn't need any doctors to tell her she's crazy. Or monitor her hormone use and levels, or her general health. gently caress the system!

I think your right. It's extra bothersome when somebody claims to have multiple personalities because they are full of poo poo.

Bitchkrieg
Mar 10, 2014

There are so many things to say about this tattoo.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Bitchkrieg posted:

Please do.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Bitchkrieg posted:

That it's colorful?
That it's very pretty?
That the artist put a henna tattoo in a regular tattoo?
That the artist seems very talented?
That this belongs in a good tattoos thread?

I think it's gorgeous. I wouldn't get it myself, but drat if I'm not impressed by it.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

That it's colorful?
That it's very pretty?
That the artist put a henna tattoo in a regular tattoo?
That the artist seems very talented?
That this belongs in a good tattoos thread?

I think it's gorgeous. I wouldn't get it myself, but drat if I'm not impressed by it.

Well, there is something a bit odd going on with the way her headscarf implies the top of her (quite lively) hair is, in fact, flat.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Bitchkrieg posted:

There are but it's still not a *bad* tattoo. It has real bad saturation issues and looks like it's applied kinda badly. The composition is very iffy because of the nonsensical background of pointless swirlies that add nothing to the piece and do not flow. However, it has some nice details, the face is attractive, and with a second pass from a more experienced artist it could look very nice indeed.

the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.
I'm in the middle of a trifecta of awesome tattoo shops that are all roughly 2 1/2 hours away in 3 directions. So naturally in our city there is nothing but complete awfulness.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013
That lion one looks like it says "Fuckson," which is pretty cool.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why can so few tattoo artists spell 'strength' properly?
These are just a few results from googling 'strenght tattoo'.

Almost had it!

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

The tattoo artist's name is Angle, she never stood a chance!

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 12:48 on Nov 27, 2014

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

This one is extra tragic, because it looks really good for a script tattoo.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I strongly suspect that it's less a case of "tattoo artists can't spell" and more a case of "artist pointed it out to client, client became belligerent and insisted on spelling it their way".

Except the ones that were obviously done by lovely scratchers in somebody's living room with a machine they bought on eBay. Then everybody involved in the process is probably a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
A lot of artists and designers don't see words as anything other than shapes that are filling a space so never leave it up to them to proof anything. It's not that they're stupid, it's just that spelling and grammar are the last things they're worried about.

• Locked thread