Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I want to play clan wars it's today right? Let's go BOYS! Gamertag is faaart XCUSE ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

I played this at my dads for an hour and its the worst call of duty. CONFIRMED

apart from ghosts
I'm still wondering if they're planning to continue the Ghost's storyline, or if they've already quietly swept it under the rug and hoped people forgot they planned to turn it into it's own storyline like BlOps.

It would probably still sell like crazy, which is the depressing thing.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Am I crazy, or does Fast Hands seem to be much faster when switching from a Heavy Shield to a primary weapon? I used only pistols and a shield in Blops 2 and Ghosts. I've broken out of my comfort zone and now use real weapons in AW. My rule is if I have an Elite weapon, I should use it till I unlock a player card or whatever. (Except for Sniper, because that's 0 fun for me.)

Kinda hard to believe I'm #31 on the domination leaderboards. Probably since I'm usually running around capping points and don't give a poo poo about my 0.80 KD.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I like the little tidbits that pop up where it tells me stuff like I'm in the top 10% for knife kills in a match.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I think I got kicked out Pillow Talk. I had to reapply just now.

Call of Duty:it's not a bug its a feature.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

down

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
TYOOL 2014

THE YEAR OF OUR LASER

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

BaronVanAwesome posted:

TYOOL 2014

THE YEAR OF OUR LASER

It's already the year of the double-jump's return (Titanfall, CoD: AW, Destiny, Second Son, etc.)

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
How would you know that Titanfall has double jumps????

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It's called "research", Gumshoe.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
GF's dad brought this game over the weekend and got to play some live.

Triple kill with one care package trap. Two paladins in one match. Hilarious amount of mobility and ways to circle around people. So buggy and laggy sometimes but drat I'll take it for 28-5 or 23-2 scores. Killing three people with that AW51 smg or whatever and flying away with practically no health never gets old.

Never thought CoD could become more twitchy but here we are.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I want a riot shield with gold and jewels and a giant 'shoot me' sign on the front. What do I gotta do?

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Sammus posted:

I want a riot shield with gold and jewels and a giant 'shoot me' sign on the front. What do I gotta do?

Hope that the RNG rolls in your favor. There's a gold shield you can get as an Elite supply drop. I was lucky and got mine before my first prestige.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Sammus posted:

Didn't emblems in earlier versions get blown up onto the shields?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
They need to let us use emblems as sprays so we can litter our lovely pictures all over the map

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Quabzor posted:

Didn't emblems in earlier versions get blown up onto the shields?

In Black Ops 2 my shield had Eggman's logo on it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

I played this at my dads for an hour and its the worst call of duty. CONFIRMED

apart from ghosts

What's your dad's GT? Is it "WILLS DADS ALONE"?

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

yo BVA sorry I wasn't accepting requests last night, I was finishing up some dom with a mate and then I sat shitfaced eating paella and watching fear and loathing.

E: also gently caress Riot.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Mister Macys posted:

It's called "research", Gumshoe.

Is twitch finally a viable credible college source?

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 23, 2014

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Wazzit posted:

xXxSnipez4lyfexXx. (2014, Nov 23). 24 HOUR TITANFALL STREAM --- LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. Respawn Games.

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

Freaquency posted:

xXxSnipez4lyfexXx. (2014, Nov 23). 24 HOUR TITANFALL STREAM --- LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. Respawn Games.

I majored in Verticality Theory with a minor in Weapon Ripology. This source would never be accepted since everyone knows that Titanfall gameplay hasn't been streamed since September.

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008

JetpackJeezus posted:

I majored in Verticality Theory with a minor in Weapon Ripology. This source would never be accepted since everyone knows that Titanfall gameplay hasn't been streamed since September.

Top 3 in your class?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Am I retarded or can I just not figure out the predator missle? Most time I fire it off the map and have to just not boost and try to slowly dumbfire at someone.

Also 110mm canon on the Paladin absolutely owns.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wazzit posted:

For a guy who alleges to have played in organized competition, you of all people should know the importance of video review.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mister Macys posted:

For a guy who alleges to have played in organized competition, you of all people should know the importance of video review.

For an idiot who thinks watching streams is good enough to judge a game, you of all people should know there's a stream of wazzit playing in the tournament

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Dum Cumpster posted:

For an idiot who thinks watching streams is good enough to judge a game, you of all people should know there's a stream of wazzit playing in the tournament

Was he top 3

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mister Macys posted:

Was he top 3

He won, it's wazzit

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Dum Cumpster posted:

He won, it's wazzit

Assuming you're serious, congrats to him winning at a game who's player base fell off the earth faster than Halo 4 I guess?

Does it have more than one shotgun yet, or the ability to unlock the other two mechs- outside of the "campaign" that nobody plays?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mister Macys posted:

Assuming you're serious, congrats to him winning at a game who's player base fell off the earth faster than Halo 4 I guess?

Does it have more than one shotgun yet, or the ability to unlock the other two mechs- outside of the "campaign" that nobody plays?

Are you trying to imply there's a better game we all should be playing? Got a link to a stream?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Dum Cumpster posted:

Are you trying to imply there's a better game we all should be playing? Got a link to a stream?

Ghosts. It actually has variety and quantity to it's weapons, with worthwhile game modes that actually have payers to join; like Extinction.
When more people want to play Ghosts than the shooter you had four years to make, after less than six months of release, your game has fundamental design problems.

Can it even maintain a stable frame rate yet? Is it true that the most popular game mode is the one without mechs or bots? The very features the game was designed around?

I'm sorry you live in a country where you've been conditioned to believe live, unedited video isn't to be trusted,

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 23, 2014

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

OH MY GOD IT HAS HAPPENED

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

I'm not sure what's real anymore. Are we going back to Ghosts? Can I trade in my digital copy of Advance Warfare?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Everyone goes back to playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in an ironic twist.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Dalai Trauma posted:

yo BVA sorry I wasn't accepting requests last night, I was finishing up some dom with a mate and then I sat shitfaced eating paella and watching fear and loathing.

E: also gently caress Riot.

It's cool! I worry about people getting annoyed if they're afk - when we're in a group, I like to re-ask if people want to join every 5 games or w/e if they're afk.

Thanks to everyone that clan warred with us last night!

(Finally got diamond laser)

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm having fun with this game.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

PerrineClostermann posted:

I'm having fun with this game.

gently caress you no you're not :frogout:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Screw ghosts, I'll see you all in Unreal Tournament

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Say, does Titanfall even have lasers like Advanced Warfare?

How far in the future does it take place again?

Simon Phoenix was right.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
A couple of things:

1) macys you cannot be serious

2) Ghosts is Hitler in video game form

3) Top 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mister Macys posted:

Say, does Titanfall even have lasers like Advanced Warfare?

How far in the future does it take place again?

Simon Phoenix was right.

Allegedly.

• Locked thread