Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In order to play Dragon Age Inquisition you must first activate it on your account!

Well thanks origin I did that yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Search for Sagittarius A* in the galaxy map. It's in there.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Hnnnnnnnng fuuuuuuuck.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

realtalk when i fast travel to a outpost and the first thing i loving hear is the people there yelling over the radio for help defending the bullshit i peace the gently caress out instantly

bitch i took this place over by my loving self, you got like 20 dudes farting around doing nothing, you guys fight the three people that drove up in a lovely pickup truck. im going to kill more endangered animals so i can carry more blood money

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The autism has taken hold. I've started a tracking spreadsheet for Elite. :suicide:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

realtalk when i fast travel to a outpost and the first thing i loving hear is the people there yelling over the radio for help defending the bullshit i peace the gently caress out instantly

bitch i took this place over by my loving self, you got like 20 dudes farting around doing nothing, you guys fight the three people that drove up in a lovely pickup truck. im going to kill more endangered animals so i can carry more blood money

i just kill anyone who fucks with me while screaming nobody fucks with us and riding an elephant and doing die motherfucker die diddies in my head while laying down wicked suppressing fire with the pkm then looting and skinning the corpses

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i just kill anyone who fucks with me while screaming nobody fucks with us and riding an elephant and doing die motherfucker die diddies in my head while laying down wicked suppressing fire with the pkm then looting and skinning the corpses

once i got the PKM i haven't used anything else except the rocket launcher for making helicopters into ash

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I think I've got the hang of killing those stupid fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeFrbhyWVp0

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

lmao

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The autism has taken hold. I've started a tracking spreadsheet for Elite. :suicide:

I have a lovely extreme 3d pro joystick and I have no idea what im doing LOL

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR6_ipaw4g&t=17s

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I just got FC4. See you soon I guess.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

I just got FC4. See you soon I guess.

Remember ABE (Always Be Extincting)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Spend the first few hours getting outposts and crafting, makes the game a million times easier when you can fast travel and carry 4 guns

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Spend the first few hours getting outposts and crafting, makes the game a million times easier when you can fast travel and carry 4 guns

badgers took me a long rear end time to find for the 4th weapon slot >:[

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

justice4trayvawn posted:

I just found them an hour ago.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

justice4trayvawn posted:

Get 4 extra hides, they're needed for a pouch upgrade later as well.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
coop is fun as poo poo bahgawd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

farm clouded leopards, each skin is like $8k

edit: you also get Karma

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Nov 24, 2014

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Get 4 extra hides, they're needed for a pouch upgrade later as well.

ya later on there is a badger labeled spot on the map so it gets easier

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Once you get the machine gun from capturing all the radio towers the game has basically gone "congrats you won"

Enemy accuracy is some real loving bullshit in the game, though. Everyone seems to follow a formula of missing a couple times and then nailing you no matter how far away you are, and everyone hits hard as gently caress even with the body armor upgrade.

The badger boss mission is pretty funny. The devs definitely knew they'd made the badgers the most terrifying enemy in the game.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

gently caress badgers. gently caress badgers and gently caress eagles. gently caress 'em both forever. I'd rather run through a field of rhinos than get ambushed by another loving badger.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spicy Guacamole posted:

oughta slap a banner ad on that and post it to reddit, you'll probably pull $300 off those retards for a 16 second clip.(banner ads are something like $2 for every 1000 views)

Goat Sim added an MMO sim level

still the best stupid game ever

edit: oh there's a trailer and stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm5yxQA_HY

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Nov 24, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

gently caress badgers. gently caress badgers and gently caress eagles. gently caress 'em both forever. I'd rather run through a field of rhinos than get ambushed by another loving badger.

get a pkm and your wildlife woes are solved

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

somebody take a video of them launching endangered monkeys 50ft in the air with explosives and make that one baby goon cry

you can get turtles to fly pretty loving far, too, if your shoot a grenade at them from the helicopter

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

you can get turtles to fly pretty loving far, too, if your shoot a grenade at them from the helicopter

might be my favourite out-of-context phrase i've ever read

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Slim Pickens posted:

Goat Sim added an MMO sim level

still the best stupid game ever

edit: oh there's a trailer and stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm5yxQA_HY

Even the trailer is fantastic. These guys are loving awesome.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its pretty loving awesome to be shooting a dude in a skirmish only to have a goddamn elephant out of nowhere come out and gently caress over everything in the general area

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Even the trailer is fantastic. These guys are loving awesome.

I'm honestly surprised they still put development time and money into it, since it's just a 10 dollar game.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

its pretty loving awesome to be shooting a dude in a skirmish only to have a goddamn elephant out of nowhere come out and gently caress over everything in the general area

i wish there were some way to record the time i was stalking a dude and right behind me a tiger was doing the same to me

being able to call in an elephant would have been a lot more interesting than the useless follower tokens

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Had some best buy credit and somehow i have elite status from my rewards program so I bought Evil Within for 15 bucks today.

my idtech 5 collection is now complete!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

When's John Carmack going to finish his spaceship and go open a hell portal on Mars?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

When's John Carmack going to finish his spaceship and go open a hell portal on Mars?

hes working on the occlus rift now so maybe after that

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

What's the best cable modem these days? The latest iteration of the motorola surfboard?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Christoff posted:

What's the best cable modem these days? The latest iteration of the motorola surfboard?

Who's your provider?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

i wish there were some way to record the time i was stalking a dude and right behind me a tiger was doing the same to me

being able to call in an elephant would have been a lot more interesting than the useless follower tokens

if you got an nvidia card then use shadow play, if some cool poo poo happens hit your hotkey and it saves the last 20 min of gameplay footage

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Christoff posted:

I have a Motorola SB6120. It's pretty good. I don't know if anything better is out there, because I haven't had any desire to replace it so yeah!

e: Looks like there are much newer versions, so if your provider supports them and they both support the latest version of DOCSIS, go hog wild.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 24, 2014

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I think it'd be cox or att

Yeah I remember the surfboards are a pretty sure fire bet. Probably just go with the latest one.

Also this guy in SA mart negotiates your already existed cable tv/interbet bill. Reviews seem pretty positive you guys should check it out. About to have my mom send me her bill to send to them

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653517&perpage=40#post432730973

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I just switched to Cox from ATT U-Verse, since ATT said gently caress you to the state of connecticut and dumped everyone into Frontier, the wonderful service that supports the rural areas of west virginia and maine. I've been pretty satisfied so far, especially since I work overnight from home via VPN and losing my connection would be pretty loving bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Cox has always seemed like the lesser of the evils

If that's an option I'll probably just go with them

• Locked thread