Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Nthing rocking their balls off

(Especially Flea's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Too bad we don't have Goku here to handle the pyrotechnics. But on the plus side, every instrument we play can be electrified!

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013
Bang the tranny.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I agree to have a rock-off, but all these fools are forgetting that you need to plug a Guitar Hero controller into slot 2 to do it.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Seduce Flea.

Elfface posted:

With a rock-off.

Geemer fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Nov 24, 2014

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Geemer posted:

Seduce Flea.

With a rock-off.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Sage Grimm posted:

No one knows the Greatest Song in the World, they only know a mere Tribute to it. Nevertheless, it must be played.

I mean yeah, in the original this is true, but we're on New Game+++++++

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Zwingley posted:

If they disagree, then challenge them to a rock-off to prove the power of metal.

AJ_Impy posted:

Play the Greatest song in the wo-orld.

Shinjobi posted:

You can do both of these things. Please do.

Krad posted:

The only way.

Sage Grimm posted:

No one knows the Greatest Song in the World, they only know a mere Tribute to it. Nevertheless, it must be played.

Choco1980 posted:

Nthing rocking their balls off

(Especially Flea's)

Geemer posted:

Seduce Flea.

Elfface posted:

With a rock-off.

Aw yeah! You decide to show these geezers how it's done with the power of rock! Queue the METAL!!!

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - loving LOL at this video, don't forget to like and subscribe, plz support on patreon :megadeath:

Waffleman_ posted:

I agree to have a rock-off, but all these fools are forgetting that you need to plug a Guitar Hero controller into slot 2 to do it.

Uh, unfortunately, the guitar hero controller isn't plugged in, so you're basically just screaming into a dead mic. These geezers of rock aren't too impressed. Things don't look good.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - Take Me On A Crazy Train (Boss Track 666) :megadeath:

Tunicate posted:

Equip the BAT and fight them with it.

I know everyone does it, but it's my favorite easter egg.

UKOG to the rescue! He's used to dispatching monsters in castles with whatever he finds lying around. This time he utilizes that strange bat that has been following us around since we entered the cave to Magus's Castle but I forgot to mention in the LP for reasons so thank goodness someone reminded me that it was there.

Oh yeah, and it turns out that bat was the real Flea in disguise.

It's not very effective!

But we have managed to trick Ozzy into killing his own compatriot. Without the real Flea to support its magical body, the Fake Flea vanishes. 1 boss down, but we still need to deal with Ozzy and Slash. They look like they are about to use a Dual Tech. How will we respond???!?!

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Equip AK-47 and go Tony Montana on those geezers

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Use your Cell Phone (acquired in New Game+++++) to call your friend Ronnie James Dio to show these jokers how to really rock.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
If things get dangerous it's time for the leader to take a step back, have Ukog and CHCH perform their own dual tech as a counter.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Exploit Ozzy's secret weakness: Trap him within a fermented cucumber.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Darth TNT posted:

If things get dangerous it's time for the leader to take a step back, have Ukog and CHCH perform their own dual tech as a counter.

Screw that, dual techs require triple techs in response! Use ZNXG. I never did figure out what that was supposed to be but goddamn it was effective.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Screw that, dual techs require triple techs in response! Use ZNXG. I never did figure out what that was supposed to be but goddamn it was effective.

I'm pretty sure that's what you get when you combine CHCH's Provoke, GOKU's Confuse and UKOG's Pocket Watch.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

GorfZaplen posted:

Use your Cell Phone (acquired in New Game+++++) to call your friend Ronnie James Dio to show these jokers how to really rock.

Please summon Dio to slay Ozzy. Oh wait... Use CHCH's phone, you don't want to be roaming on yours.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Use your Cell Phone (acquired in New Game+++++) to call your friend Ronnie James DIO to drop a steamroller on them. Muda muda.

I agree.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Fat and Useless posted:

Please summon Dio to slay Ozzy. Oh wait... Use CHCH's phone, you don't want to be roaming on yours.

Yes! If Ozzy is still up, we need to confuse him. Also Summon Cozy Powell, Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, and Rick Wakeman!

(I am aware that this was never actually a line up of Black Sabbath)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bregor posted:

Equip AK-47 and go Tony Montana on those geezers

Enough bullshit. Gun down the geezers and storm Magus's lair like you're John Rambo.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm Killzoning it this week, but updates for Chrono Tragger are forthcoming.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Counter their Dual Tech with a Triple Tech. Fight them with Metal. SUMMON DEUS DIO

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Ozzy has thrown down the gauntlet: Two can play that game. Eat Slash.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Archenteron posted:

Counter their Dual Tech with a Triple Tech. Fight them with Metal. SUMMON DEUS DIO

Right idea, wrong legend. SUMMON JIMI

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Right idea, wrong legend. SUMMON JIMI

Uh, no. There is only one king of metal and he is DIO, who will come and smite these posers with the power of rainbows

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Cast Water, rock-types are weak to that.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

ajkalan posted:

Cast Water, rock-types are weak to that.

They're also weak to Grass. Smoke em ou-oh, wait, no G0ku

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
This LP is not dead.

While you wait, may I please direct your attention to FactsAreUseless' fantastic Pokemon Red LP: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645100

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
still not dead. i swears it

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Blind Sally posted:

still not dead. i swears it

Have Lavos' baby, then suplex it into a man.

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...
Get Slash high and steal his loving hat

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Praise Altman

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Recruit them into our group, name them GOKU and GOKU

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Turn the next update into an analogy for FFXV's development cycle

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Krad posted:

Obviously, we must fulfill Nomura's deterred dream. Make the thread into a musical.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

A musical in the style of Queen, of course.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Regalingualius posted:

Open a time gate into an Ogre Battle game

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Krad posted:

Waffleman_ posted:

Obviously, we must fulfill Nomura's deterred dream. Make the thread into a musical.

Regalingualius posted:

A musical in the style of Queen with the choreography of a Mary Poppins dance number.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
And all the Gokus get Freddie Mercury mustaches.

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014

Darthemed posted:

And all the Gokus get Freddie Mercury mustaches.

Y'know what, I'm gonna second this.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Oh man, the delays! Don't worry, to make up it, I transfered my save state to a copy of Chrono Trigger on the Dolphin. Now it looks sick!

GorfZaplen posted:

You ring Dio. He says he'll be right there.

Boom, headshot! Look at those incredible graphics! Man, the Dolphin can certainly render those pixels. With Ozzy, Slash, Flea, and Fake-Flea dead, your party is ready to move on. The rest of the castle is a breeze and you soon find yourself confronting Magus. He turns around and starts muttering something about a dark wind, but Richter interrupts him and starts freaking out.

Seriously, Richter is about to blow a gasket. Richter has produced a cross and a Bible, and Magus is about to cast some Dark Magic, presumably to summon Lavos. HOW WILL WE DEFUSE THIS INTENSE SITUATION!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There is only one solution to Draculas.

HYDRO STORM!

• Locked thread