Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

Geostomp posted:

It was almost as good as Loghain hearing the demon taunt him for ruining everything he touches and shrugging it off. "That all you got? That's nothing I haven't told myself every day." :smug:

I'd love to know what all the possible demon taunts are. I don't remember any of the ones I got besides Hawke being told that Isabella will die.

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Taking Cassandra is pretty hilarious.

Yeah, that was great.

I love all of the introductions. Cassandra's was hilarious, Varric was "celebrated novelist Varric Tethras", and in addition to all of her formal titles Vivienne being the mistress of some noble was part of her formal introduction, which was pretty funny. Somebody who took Solas told me that after everybody else has all of these super formal titles and fancy names and lists of accomplishments, it's just like "and the Inquisitor's elven servant, Solas." Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Gunslinger posted:

Do you have guard gen on them or something? Cole goes down when anyone even blinks at him and its pretty much kept me from trying dual wield on my guy.

The trick is in the procs. Hidden Daggers does a 4x shadow strike type attack which makes you invulnerable for the duration from what I've seen. The Chain Lightning proc paralyzes targets in an area around you like the mage spell. Highly recommend crafting high def gear with good resistances or ranges/melee defense. You need to find rare stones to put into master craftable gear. You'll start seeing these mid game.

More often than not though combat goes something like this:

Dual Fang crit from stealth 2 x 1.2k damage + 4x500ish damage if Hidden Daggers procs, or stunned enemy if chain lightning procs. Hold LMB to victory as you get more procs :xd:

That skill that re-stealths you if nothing procd and reposition. (Flank Attack?).

On enemies that are at 1/2 health or less use death blow. At my current level of 19 these hit for 3-5k damage x 2.

Other times if things conspire I'll take a dirt nap, but that balances out the absurd burst you can do.

Melee AI will pretty much always take a dirt nap which is why I make them either the tank or ranged classes. Varric is insane with a trap build, havne't played at all with Cole though.

Monster Mash
Sep 11, 2001

Rincewind posted:

I'd love to know what all the possible demon taunts are. I don't remember any of the ones I got besides Hawke being told that Isabella will die.

It's been a couple of days since I've done that section but I had Blackwall, Cass, Viv.

Viv Nightmare mentions something about her age ("....at your age?!") and she gets really upset and quiet. If you do her personal quest it makes sense.
Blackwall mentions that he is not who he seems to be. Personal quest completely shows that.
Cass Something about her faith being shattered and dumb.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Spikeguy posted:

Thanks to this game, Loghain has one of the best character arcs ever. He is truly a better character than Alistar. And I like Alistar!

Really looking forward to doing a playthrough with Loghain alive. On this one, I used the Origins choices I actually made for my "main" Warden, who killed Loghain, but I have another world state ready to go for a second playthrough that has Loghain alive and well.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
So... about this banter bug, what/when is it that Varric says at Haven that people talked about ? I got a few banters but no one had a reply option

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Augh is there a console command or something to redesign my face. I don't want to restart again :argh:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's hard to keep playing through the main story and not arrive at the conclusion that all the institutions of Thedas need to be torn down. Solas still doesn't like me that much because I don't think people should just do things willy-nilly, but rather, the whole continent should be subjugated by me, the only person who actually Gets poo poo Done.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
I almost wish I had just conjured Alistair or Loghain back to life with Keep magic just because Stroud was super boring (and also an import bug meant that Alistair somehow showed up alive and well in my DA2 game :psyduck:), but there was something appealing about living with how much of a gently caress-up my Origins run was, and I think it encouraged me to be more reckless with my decisions in DA:I instead of agonizing over everything. And in the end, I think my character got everything she wanted-- perhaps to the detriment of some future Dragon Age 4 protagonist.

Re: Stroud: In general, this game does a really good job of constructing itself in such a way as to create the illusion that your past decisions are how the game is meant to be. But Stroud was like one of the vanishingly few times I could kind of see the wheels spinning behind it all, since suddenly you're meeting Hawke's good friend, the great Warden Stroud, and I was just all like, okay, clearly this character is meant to be somebody I killed or drove away through sheer incompetence in a prior game. I also like how after Stroud dies, you go to talk to Varric and it plays sad music clearly meant for the aftermath of a major character death but Varric is just all like, I didn't really know Stroud, but he seemed... okay? Bummer about him being eaten by a weird Fade spider. But isn't it great that Hawke made it?

I'm really not sure whether to pick Loghain or Alistair in my Keep for my next game. I like Alistair a lot, and I want to see his content, but all the Loghain stuff seems rad as hell.

Guildencrantz
May 1, 2012

IM ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

ZZZorcerer posted:

So... about this banter bug, what/when is it that Varric says at Haven that people talked about ? I got a few banters but no one had a reply option

Yeah, people mention this but I don't think I even got that unless I'm missing what it refers to.

I only just realized I had that bug when I found out banter was supposed to happen all the time. Ugh :( Does rerolling help? I'm about 12 hours in, so I guess it's an option, but not a very attractive one.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
One thing that bugs me is that (Alistair) in my game, Alistair is the King of Ferelden, and sending me cheeky messages and supporting the Inquisition, which is all fine and good... Until I got to the part where I find out that all the Grey Wardens have been disappearing because of the calling. So, is Alistair just chaining himself down every night so he can stay and do his kingly duty, or did they just not think this possibility through?

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
^^^ - that's the power of love, buddy.

I know it shouldn't bother me to the degree that it does, but not having cross party banter while adventuring is really souring my experience, now that I know it's an actual larger-scale bug.

I just want to hear them say things to each other so I don't get bored collectathoning!!!

KoB
May 1, 2009

Geostomp posted:

Yeah, that's great. It also showed how sly Varric was. Even after being kidnapped and interrogated at sword-point, he managed to not only keep his head, but manipulate her into listening to the real story and gaining an audience with the Divine without ever revealing where Hawke went. He even held it together while Cass was practically foaming at the mouth to kill him for it, basically saying "You kidnapped me, did you expect me to give up my best friend for you?" That dwarf's got balls.

If you really think about it, most of Hawke's crew was taken care of or watched over by Varric. Varric pays off guards and pays for protection for the whole crew for like 10 years, theyre his dumb retarded family that he feels responsible for. Hawke is the only one that he really sees as an equal. You can really see where his Tarot card comes from if you leave Hawke behind. (Its not really fitting if its Stroud though :v:

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
It's a little idiotic for Bioware to make Hawke that helpless and ineffectual though. If they really can't think of anything to do with him then they need to kill him off, full stop. Otherwise his character really is irrelavent and they need to get rid of him.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
But my Alistair is married to Anora? Maybe they finally did learn to love each other. :unsmith:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

In terms of living with my choices, at first I let Morrigan go into the Well of Sorrows but after thinking about it I said gently caress it let's see what happens when the Hero of the World becomes indebted to some Elven god. Then that turns out to be Flemmeth who can loving use the Word of God on me and make me do anything. I would love for that to have some far reaching consequences in the next game. Like my character is the end boss or something or at least as to be freed from control.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Spikeguy posted:

In terms of living with my choices, at first I let Morrigan go into the Well of Sorrows but after thinking about it I said gently caress it let's see what happens when the Hero of the World becomes indebted to some Elven god. Then that turns out to be Flemmeth who can loving use the Word of God on me and make me do anything. I would love for that to have some far reaching consequences in the next game. Like my character is the end boss or something or at least as to be freed from control.

Have you beaten it yet? Flemeth pretty much says youre off the hook, doesnt she? She got what she wanted. Plus that post-credit stinger

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~

Guildencrantz posted:

Yeah, people mention this but I don't think I even got that unless I'm missing what it refers to.

I only just realized I had that bug when I found out banter was supposed to happen all the time. Ugh :( Does rerolling help? I'm about 12 hours in, so I guess it's an option, but not a very attractive one.

No, it doesn't seem to help.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

DrNutt posted:

One thing that bugs me is that (Alistair) in my game, Alistair is the King of Ferelden, and sending me cheeky messages and supporting the Inquisition, which is all fine and good... Until I got to the part where I find out that all the Grey Wardens have been disappearing because of the calling. So, is Alistair just chaining himself down every night so he can stay and do his kingly duty, or did they just not think this possibility through?

I think that's only the Grey Wardens in Orlais

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

So in regards to Orlesian succession is putting Gaspard on the throne with Briala behind him the only way to put her in power or can you blackmail Celene herself?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Taking Cassandra is pretty hilarious.

Get on with it!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I can already tell I'm going to do two more playthroughs of this: a playthrough where I do a bunch of things and choices I normally wouldn't, and then one more "true" run where I basically remake my first guy and intentionally choose all the most interesting, fun, and cool options to cap off my Bioware binge.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

How do you interject into conversations with M+KB if its "right stick" on a controller?

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

evilmiera posted:

So in regards to Orlesian succession is putting Gaspard on the throne with Briala behind him the only way to put her in power or can you blackmail Celene herself?

You can reconcile Celene and Briala by revealing that you found Briala's locket in Celene's stash. Briala becomes a noblewomen representing the elves.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

evilmiera posted:

There's apparently a way to reunite Briala and Celene and have them rule, but when I tried it I was missing some prerequisite for it so Celene just "generously" exiled Briala instead of killing her, so I reloaded and just let Gaspard and Briala take over instead.

e;fb with a better answer than this

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Anyone knows what's a DPC Watchdog violation? For 50 hours my game played just fine and now I got three Blue Screen crashes with this error "DPC Watchdog violation"? What gives?

escalator dropdown
Jan 24, 2007

Like all good stories, the second act begins with a call to action and the building of a robot.

GhostBoy posted:

I'm not sure I would blame game design for that one. The marked templar quest says "It will be impossible to recruit the mages", the game up to that point has focused on the mage/templar conflict and how bitter it is, and as the Templar quest unlocks, you have *just been approached by the leader of the mages* inviting you to talk, because the templar leader was a dick. I'm really not sure they could have telegraphed that this was a binary choice more clearly, even if they used neon signs and fireworks.

All true, though I think it was kind of silly/weird that there's an assymetry between the two. It would probably be better design to either have added a pre-lockout Templar meeting like the mages have, or to have made the Redcliffe Mage visit into the lockout / War Table point. One side having a pre-mission chat and the other not is... weird.

Kind of feel the same about the whole LEAVE THE HINTERLANDS problem. It was certainly clear to me that you could and should advance the story before 100 percenting the Hinterlands, and honestly after DA2 I'm glad they stuck a big zone up front to show that DAI had big environmental scope. But it would have been a definite improvement if there were a few Hinterlands missions that sent you back to Haven/War Table, and maybe even some cutscenes that triggered (based on level, maybe?) to really hammer home that "Hey! It'd be a good idea to move on now!" I'd prefer some heavy-handed nudging while retaining the option to wait rather than very little nudging (as is) or restricting you to a smaller zone or gating part of the Hinterlands until you advance.

Loving the game so far more than DAO and way more than DA2, but there are lots of little things like this that could have been just a little bit better.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

But it would have been a definite improvement if there were a few Hinterlands missions that sent you back to Haven/War Table, and maybe even some cutscenes that triggered (based on level, maybe?) to really hammer home that "Hey! It'd be a good idea to move on now!"

A few Hinterlands quests did send me back to the war table actually. The watchtower setup one in particular.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

evilmiera posted:

Somebody already answered this, but just to clarify (since I spent hours looking for that locket last night, you need to find an Elven locket behind a Halla Statue-locked door (I believe it needs 4 statues) in the Servants' Quarters map (it's on the second floor of the Grand Apartments building, around a corner or two from the room where you fight the Harlequin and have that first convo with Briala.

Then you have to tell both Briala and Celene's handmaids that you found the locket.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

KoB posted:

Have you beaten it yet? Flemeth pretty much says youre off the hook, doesnt she? She got what she wanted. Plus that post-credit stinger

Is that what she was saying? She said a soul must freely be given, and you gave it when you went into the well. And as for the Stinger, I'm convinced that the Dread Wolf now has Flemmeth and the elven god's souls. Plus a bonus old god for my playthrough.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Geostomp posted:

The mages made a stupid alliance with a Tevinter magister for protection after the Breach disaster, basically letting him take over Redcliffe, but they were tricked into it by his time-manipulating schtick and the fact that nearly everyone did blame them for the disaster. There weren't any blood rituals or possessions, just one magister being a massive jerk (for the moment), so they didn't do worse than make a panicked decision to keep lynch mobs at bay. Given how many non-combatants the mages have to shelter (i.e. every scholar or child that just happened to be born with power), it's understandable why they'd feel extra pressured. The templars may have been just following orders, but they still followed their commanders into full on treason despite being fully able to just put down their swords and walk away or join a their loyal comrades.

As far as I'm concerned, both sides screwed up understandably this time before being subverted by their common enemy. Besides, no matter how the games try to present it, templars and mages aren't at all close to equivalent. Mages are born while templars can still choose their lot.

No.

The Mages, after being free/starting their rebellion went on killing sprees/purges across the land because Fiona couldn't properly lead them. Yes, a few good Mages that happened to legitimately want peace tried working with her, but her inability to lead led to a fuckton of Maleficar.

She then got super scared the breach would be blamed on her, and went and sold her supporters over to the Tevinter Imperium to protect herself. They decided being assholes wasn't that bad a gig, and even more switched over to being dicks.

The Mage Quest itself starts by telling you Hey in 1 year without regulation, the Mages decided they should be in charge, so they started murdering more people. But the BIG MEANIE Tevinter man pushed them into it, so they are faultless! Even though you find out he only mindcontrolled a few, most of them are 100% on his side. Yeah, great faction there.

Like holy poo poo, every single Dragon Age game drives this home 100%. All the good aligned Mages ( Wynne, Irving, Viv ) are 100% in support of the Circles/Templar dynamic, even after everything that's happened. Then you have the good aligned but nonCircle Mages ( Conner, Anders ), and whoops, they all go crazy/can't control their power/demons happen eventually without any oversight. And then EVERY OTHER MAGE EVER is a Maleficar. The Mage Collective in the first game? All Blood Mages! All the Mages you meet in DA2? Blood Mages! The Mages that got free after DA2? They turned to murder! Fiona isn't a leader at all, and she's the one in "charge" of the remaining Mages, who she basically sold into slavery to save herself.

And you want me to believe she can properly govern the Mages of the land without Templar oversight? That she can teach kids to not become crazed demon people? That letting the Mages go out into the cities and marry, frolic in the fields, and not have tracking devices on them at all times won't just lead to Mages abusing their power?
loving hell, the second someone turns a blind eye on a Mage they put on a evil moustache and start cackling about how it's finally time they get what they deserve, and that the secrets of Blood Magic will be theirs! We even have a country that in the past let Mages do whatever they want, and it created Corypheus/the Darkspawn/the Tevinter goddamn Imperium.

At least with the Templars, the problem isn't inherent to their faction. The original goal of the order was to protect not just the world, but the Mages as well. Meredith was an outlier driven mad by red lyrium/Kirkwall, and Cullen says as much. The Templars you meet in Inquisition are the same way, and Cass/Leliana/Cullen say as much, that something is very, very wrong with the Templars, maybe we should go figure out what it is. And then you find out that yes in fact, something is wrong, fix the faction, and they apologize and go back to being humble guardians, attempting to protect the Mages.

It's nothing like the Geth or the Genophage. The Geth proved time and again that they could be trusted, and it was the misconceptions of the other races that held them back. Clearing up those misconceptions fixed the problem. And the Genophage was "fixed" by the fact between the first Krogan war and now, more planets had been discovered that could be colonized by the Krogan, and Wrex would theoretically be a good enough leader to keep them in line/fix the rampant breeding issues. And even then, not choosing the Genophgae wasn't really an option because it was already leading to the species extinction, so denying it was a death note to the species. There aren't misconceptions here, every time the Mages get free they go insane, to the point even the other Mages say as much. But no man, we come from the mystical land of 2014, and everyone should be free, so let's paaaaaaarty.

Kurtofan posted:

Anyone knows what's a DPC Watchdog violation? For 50 hours my game played just fine and now I got three Blue Screen crashes with this error "DPC Watchdog violation"? What gives?

That's a driver/memory issue. Something is doing something it shouldn't, probably your video card. Go check for updates.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dallan Invictus posted:

Somebody already answered this, but just to clarify (since I spent hours looking for that locket last night, you need to find an Elven locket behind a Halla Statue-locked door (I believe it needs 4 statues) in the Servants' Quarters map (it's on the second floor of the Grand Apartments building, around a corner or two from the room where you fight the Harlequin and have that first convo with Briala.

Then you have to tell both Briala and Celene's handmaids that you found the locket.

Damnit, I already went ahead and let her die :(

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Re: the AoE daggers, I think they're called dual bladed daggers. I have a T3 blueprint for them and I don't THINK I bought it so probably I picked it up somewhere.

CrusherEAGLE
Oct 28, 2007

Frosty Divine
About the tactics, are there any recommended tactics you guys recommend I do? I wish this had the system from DA:O, I swear.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Rookersh posted:

That's a driver/memory issue. Something is doing something it shouldn't, probably your video card. Go check for updates.

My video card just updated (after the error first happened), I think it bumped up the settings in the options, should I bump them back down?

It doesn't seem to be taking that much memory, around 40% when it used to do 50%.

I'm not sure what a driver is, how do I update it?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Great, just like ME3 the game simply hangs on loading into a multiplayer game. I'm never going to play a goddamn round in a Bioware product apparently.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

poptart_fairy posted:

Great, just like ME3 the game simply hangs on loading into a multiplayer game. I'm never going to play a goddamn round in a Bioware product apparently.

If you're on PC and have the frame limiter off through the startup command then get rid of that. Also, I turned the limiter back on and I'm not noticing the stutter I used to during cutscenes any more.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Rookersh posted:

No.

The Mages, after being free/starting their rebellion went on killing sprees/purges across the land because Fiona couldn't properly lead them. Yes, a few good Mages that happened to legitimately want peace tried working with her, but her inability to lead led to a fuckton of Maleficar.

She then got super scared the breach would be blamed on her, and went and sold her supporters over to the Tevinter Imperium to protect herself. They decided being assholes wasn't that bad a gig, and even more switched over to being dicks.

The Mage Quest itself starts by telling you Hey in 1 year without regulation, the Mages decided they should be in charge, so they started murdering more people. But the BIG MEANIE Tevinter man pushed them into it, so they are faultless! Even though you find out he only mindcontrolled a few, most of them are 100% on his side. Yeah, great faction there.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought it was pretty clear the murder-Mages you meet in the Hinterlands were just as much of a fringe faction as the murder-Templars you meet there who are equally aggressive towards you. Are you extrapolating from those that the freed Mages are indiscriminately murdering, or was there some dialogue I misheard/didn't encounter?

Rookersh posted:

Like holy poo poo, every single Dragon Age game drives this home 100%. All the good aligned Mages ( Wynne, Irving, Viv ) are 100% in support of the Circles/Templar dynamic, even after everything that's happened. Then you have the good aligned but nonCircle Mages ( Conner, Anders ), and whoops, they all go crazy/can't control their power/demons happen eventually without any oversight. And then EVERY OTHER MAGE EVER is a Maleficar. The Mage Collective in the first game? All Blood Mages! All the Mages you meet in DA2? Blood Mages! The Mages that got free after DA2? They turned to murder! Fiona isn't a leader at all, and she's the one in "charge" of the remaining Mages, who she basically sold into slavery to save herself.

Connor is a bad example. He was a scared child whose parents didn't want the shame of having a mage in the family and so brought in a loving Blood Mage to "teach" him. And not even a particularly smart Blood Mage, at that. I'm not saying that Connor didn't cause a huge amount of damage despite his good intentions, but he's not a strong example. With proper training, even without Templar or Chantry supervision necessarily, all of that Redcliffe madness might have been avoided. Or maybe not. He's not an example either way.

Anders, however, is/was a loving lunatic. You can throw the rest of the cast of DA2 in the lunatic pile with him, too. You'll get no argument from me there.

What about the Dalish Mages who aren't completely nuts? There are plenty of Keepers and their Firsts out there who aren't causing chaos and using their magic responsibly without Templars to watch over them. It's also possibly worth noting that most of the Blood Mages you run into are on their own or only consort with a small group of other, equally stupid people. If a large group of former Circle Enchanters served as the governing body, and if Mages had a large community of people to help, teach, and support each other, the story might be different. There's no proof one way or the other, of course. I'm just speculating.

Rookersh posted:

At least with the Templars, the problem isn't inherent to their faction. The original goal of the order was to protect not just the world, but the Mages as well. Meredith was an outlier driven mad by red lyrium/Kirkwall, and Cullen says as much. The Templars you meet in Inquisition are the same way, and Cass/Leliana/Cullen say as much, that something is very, very wrong with the Templars, maybe we should go figure out what it is. And then you find out that yes in fact, something is wrong, fix the faction, and they apologize and go back to being humble guardians, attempting to protect the Mages.

Again, I haven't played the Templar quest in Inquisition yet, but from what others have posted, it's hard for me to say that the normal, [spoiler]non-demonic Templars are entirely blameless in their problem. Blindly following orders even when it's clear something's wrong doesn't exactly make me trust a person, you know?

But, here's the thing: I don't think you're wrong given what we're shown in the actual games. I do, however, think that BioWare's intentions and the actual text of their games aren't matching up. I think BioWare intends for it to be ambiguous and/or to give the impression that Mages really can govern themselves if given the opportunity. Basically what I'm saying here is that you're right, but the games are never going to actually play out that way, because BioWare doesn't realize what the actual text is saying.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Geostomp posted:

One thing I liked is how much this game dumps on DAII's stupidity, acknowledging how crazy Kirkwall is in general and how ineffective Hawke's efforts turned out.
Is it bad that having Hawke tag along for a quest kinda makes me want to play it?

gently caress, I don't know why I brought Cassandra instead of Varric for that. I wonder how upset he gets if you leave her behind?

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 25, 2014

Sprawl
Nov 21, 2005

I'm a huge retarded sperglord who can't spell, but Starfleet Dental would still take me and I love them for it!

Shumagorath posted:

Is it bad that having Hawke tag along for a quest kinda makes me want to play it?

gently caress, I don't know why I brough Cassandra instead of Varric for that. I wonder how upset he gets if you leave her behind?

Da2 can be a very fun play if you skip almost all the dialgoue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Levantine posted:

Cassandra's reaction to (Skyhold spoilers) Varric having hidden Hawke made me laugh out loud. This whole time she keeps saying that she'll kill him if he had been lying to her all this time and sure enough when you show up she's flipping tables to get at him and kick his rear end.
That cutscene owned. I liked it more than any of the crisic moments in Mass Effect 2.

• Locked thread