Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

JayKay posted:

Stream link?

Can't get the link but it's the highway patrol scanner feed on radioreference.com.

e/ I'm glad to hear we're not the only place where rescue stages for EVERYTHING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

Can't get the link but it's the highway patrol scanner feed on radioreference.com.

e/ I'm glad to hear we're not the only place where rescue stages for EVERYTHING.

Derp, should have guessed. :downs:

I haven't listened to a scanner feed since the Watertown Shootout.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Please don't flip the police car, it's a take home cruiser. Flip a pool car instead.

*All the windows broken out instead. Oh well thanks for not flipping it.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

Please don't flip the police car, it's a take home cruiser. Flip a pool car instead.

*All the windows broken out instead. Oh well thanks for not flipping it.

Guys, guys, please check the odometer. If it's over 100k, please flip it. kthx!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

Guys, guys, please check the odometer. If it's over 100k, please flip it. kthx!

Papa needs a new Charger!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bassguitarhero posted:

If this isn't Murder 1, it should be. He pulled out his gun and then lost his mind. Had he not pulled out a gun, he wouldn't have killed him. Pulling out the gun was the premeditation state that allowed the rest to happen, IMO.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

They can't get a hold of a trooper after the shots fire emergency calls.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Watching these streams and these "riots" are kinda weak. Half these rioters don't look like they could run from the police if they got a half mile head start.

e: also stay safe guys on your mandatory overtime

Grem fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Nov 25, 2014

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I can only imagine what the OT pay is going to look like for the Ferguson cops once the protestors run out of city to burn.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Untagged posted:

They can't get a hold of a trooper after the shots fire emergency calls.

He was found.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
Not the toys r us :(

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

He was found.

Yeah I came back just as I heard them drop tones for it. Thank goodness.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

WreckSov posted:

Not the toys r us :(

Save the legos!

patb01
Jul 4, 2008
Tonight at work the overwhelming refrain was "thank god we're not dispatching Ferguson" CNN was on in the dispatch center and we were live commenting the riots.

ALso new rookies tonight, (I'm still one too) when did they start sounding so young?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWkTAqmJUwc

I found this rather amusing. He's live streaming and ranting about police then promptly gets his phone stolen. On twitter he blamed the police.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I saw that live last night and couldn't stop laughing. What did he post on Twitter?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Bassem Masri @bassem_masri
I believe it was a police agitator that stole my phone

:lol:

People want to hate the police so hard they can't see through their own bullshit to realize what just happened.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:supaburn::derp::derp::supaburn:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

At least it was only an Impala.

GunForumMeme fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 25, 2014

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Untagged posted:

Bassem Masri @bassem_masri
I believe it was a police agitator that stole my phone

:lol:

People want to hate the police so hard they can't see through their own bullshit to realize what just happened.

"good strat by police stealing my phone sending in crash dummies."

i wonder if any cops accidentally parked their 100k mileage cars in the path of rioters and left it unattended

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Hezzy posted:

"good strat by police stealing my phone sending in crash dummies."

i wonder if any cops accidentally parked their 100k mileage cars in the path of rioters and left it unattended

They just replace your car with an even worse car and the chief gets a new ride

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

They just replace your car with an even worse car and the chief gets a new ride

Chief was heard yelling "gives me dat" as he knocked over the rookie officer, grabbed the keys to the new cruiser, and ran to his office.

#SleeperAgent. #gently caress you newjack. #justiceforprobie

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.
Last month a sergeant said he liked my watch, a few days ago it went missing. Thought I left it at the gym but now I know it was a good strat by police :argh:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hezzy posted:

That cruiser was only three days to retirement :(

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Untagged posted:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

That cruiser was only three days to retirement :(

It was getting too old for this poo poo.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
no cop will cry over a burning impala, the worst police car ever made. Now if it was a crown vic tears would have been shed.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Now if it was a tahoe tears would have been shed.

suv supremacy, burn all the gas, gently caress this gay environment.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

note to the day shift detectives, if you don't want your office rearranged don't leave your door open overnight.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

suv supremacy, burn all the gas, gently caress this gay environment.

note : crown vics get worse mileage than tahoes

Same statement applies though

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Branis posted:

no cop will cry over a burning impala, the worst police car ever made. Now if it was a crown vic tears would have been shed.

The Dodge Intrepid would dispute this

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.
My favorite Tahoe is the one that someone used a whiteboard marker to draw a perimeter sketch on (complete w/names of officers and suspects) and it got permanently scorched onto the hood of the car. Been there for almost 6 months now.

Good times.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Pilot to Gunner posted:

My favorite Tahoe is the one that someone used a whiteboard marker to draw a perimeter sketch on (complete w/names of officers and suspects) and it got permanently scorched onto the hood of the car. Been there for almost 6 months now.

Good times.

hahahaha these are the best. I one time saw someone use a silver paint pen on a black suburban for a similar thing. Laughed my rear end off.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Homie S posted:

hahahaha these are the best. I one time saw someone use a silver paint pen on a black suburban for a similar thing. Laughed my rear end off.

A compound wax should take that out

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Reign Of Pain posted:

A compound wax should take that out

This was almost two years ago. Also I wouldn't say poo poo, the hilarity needs to live on for the next group of guys that get to use the sub.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

I loved having an Impala.

Yeah, it was tight with the cage in, but it was a lot more nimble than the Vic. Took that bitch through every nook and cranny. Couldn't get up to speed worth a drat, but with a jurisdictional area of 400 acres how fast did I need to go.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

In light of recent events Whip needs to stop lurking and come back to translate the three gently caress the police threads in D&D for us.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Whip has gone back to posting under his parachue account, SedanChair

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Whip has gone back to posting under his parachue account, Cole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

what if I've been whip and beanie all along :psyduck:

• Locked thread