Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Widestancer posted:

I am stoked for the WW2 DLC who wants to Payday later?

I will, especially since there's no way I'll be playing WoW at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
I think ZFP and I are gonna play some SF4 soon if anyone wants to join

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if anyone wants to play the diablo game in the op tomorrow i installed everything necessary, just now

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

if anyone wants to play the diablo game in the op tomorrow i installed everything necessary, just now

I'll hit you up if I'm not home too late. Fellis, Carrier, and Eatpants all play if you wanna hit em up.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Come play cursor game

http://cursors.io/

use shift to draw

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

Come play cursor game

http://cursors.io/

use shift to draw
gamers are mean :qq:

Edit: this thing is amazing

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Nov 18, 2014

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8j2zj-A5tE

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
A bad games goon wants to play pirates 101 together

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Wickland is already in a bundle. You should pick it up so we can have great 8 players FFAs.

It seems pretty good and does interesting things (specifically, each weapon has its individual armor and when it breaks, you lose the weapon; it means you have to switch weapons to absorb hits and that you have a lot more armor, which makes fights last a lot longer since about 75% of the damage is absorbed by armor.)

The active playerbase seems to be incredibly low.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

Falsum posted:

Wickland is already in a bundle. You should pick it up so we can have great 8 players FFAs.

It seems pretty good and does interesting things (specifically, each weapon has its individual armor and when it breaks, you lose the weapon; it means you have to switch weapons to absorb hits and that you have a lot more armor, which makes fights last a lot longer since about 75% of the damage is absorbed by armor.)

The active playerbase seems to be incredibly low.

i thought that game was duel only, did they implement ffa? anyways, its a quake 3 clone with very little interesting about it other than the weapon/armor gimmick.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Friend me on steam, i'm down for this. I can get you some fast levels and good gear

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SAfellis/

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Bloodmobile posted:

i thought that game was duel only, did they implement ffa? anyways, its a quake 3 clone with very little interesting about it other than the weapon/armor gimmick.

Yeah, I think FFA is in although it's not the main mode.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Suck my balls one scrotal wrinkle at a time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Suck my balls one scrotal wrinkle at a time

polish my pristine glistening scrotum for it is smooth like porcelain

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hi kazvall and friends im back in NYC. expecting me to gaming with the crew in like a week or so

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

simsense cumshots posted:

hi kazvall and friends im back in NYC. expecting me to gaming with the crew in like a week or so

gently caress that, man. Let's LAN!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

New d2 ladder today. Hit me up if you hate yourself enough for hardcore.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Kazvall posted:

Good luck my friend. I'm insanely busy till the 11th or i would join you in madness

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Kazvall posted:

im away from home & my laptop is win8 and can barely play hearthstone... can d2, a game from 1998, run on it
i forgot the 26th ws thanksgiving week

edit: im also running a sql server at the same time but i have an i5 i think and enough ram for youtube (i removed the intel logo)!11!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

im away from home & my laptop is win8 and can barely play hearthstone... can d2, a game from 1998, run on it
i forgot the 26th ws thanksgiving week

edit: im also running a sql server at the same time but i have an i5 i think and enough ram for youtube (i removed the intel logo)!11!

d2 runs like a dream on basically any computer that has color

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what if i have a touch screen and NO mouse

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Holy smokes what does it take to get some dota games around here?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Buck Turgidson posted:

Holy smokes what does it take to get some dota games around here?

if it's smite I might play it, anything else can gently caress right off!

Dec 26, 2012

whats the difference between smite and other mobas

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

01011001 posted:

whats the difference between smite and other mobas

It's Third Person, so they really Wow'd it up.

Dec 26, 2012

most all mobas are third person. do you mean it has over the shoulder view or what

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

He means over the shoulder, not isometric or side scroll like awesomenauts.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
What about Magicka: Wizard Wars? I tried it (it's free) after some guy in the dota thread mentioned it and it's pretty fun. Bit crashy though because it's in beta

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

01011001 posted:

most all mobas are third person. do you mean it has over the shoulder view or what

Third person like a third person shooter, not RTS style like Dota / LOL / most mobas.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Got the WiiU.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Would anyone like to play that Hammerwatch game or some Zandronum?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hey Kazvall, how do you feel about playing quake live tommorow or something cause I'm bout to knock out. My sleep cycle's all hosed up and poo poo. Trying to reset it now.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

simsense cumshots posted:

Hey Kazvall, how do you feel about playing quake live tommorow or something cause I'm bout to knock out. My sleep cycle's all hosed up and poo poo. Trying to reset it now.

yeah, sure.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Once I'm done with finals I'll be down with whatever.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Once the holidays are over I'll be playing a lot more games with goons.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

About to hit up a laundromat and the only thing I can think is I wish they had some sort of LAN cafe setup in the place so I could pwn noobs while washing my unmentionables.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I'm usually down for some zandronum, but i've played so much doom that only the strangest wads amuse me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

so like whadafuq.wad combined with allen grunt?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
i'll confess, I have played way too much whatdafuk on that old server called toke n play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Babylon Astronaut posted:

i'll confess, I have played way too much whatdafuk on that old server called toke n play.

haha, gently caress man, I've probably played with you before