Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yuriy posted:

Sheamus is like a 200+ tall motherfucker, Conor is a teeny tiny 145 lbser.

It doesn't do much for Sheamus.

Considering the stories that he got sparked out by Hunico (that turned out to be false, supposedly), him getting shirty with an actual fighter is a genuine step up for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well that goddamn rules.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If Jake doesn't DDT somebody at Wrestlemania I'm gonna be pissed

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
It could all be ruined by about 8:15 tonight, but Dolph has to be on cloud nine right now.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Hooray for Ziggles :unsmith:

Aurain posted:

Considering the stories that he got sparked out by Hunico (that turned out to be false, supposedly), him getting shirty with an actual fighter is a genuine step up for him.

Yoshi Tatsu beating him up over protein shakes seems to be true.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
I'm afraid I've got some... GOOD NEWS!

@WadeBarrett posted:

Hey @BarackObama, thanks for the Green Card. You're the man!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
THANKS OBAMA

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Big E posted:

#TheNewDay debuts on Black Friday. Sounds about right.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/lionheartuk/status/537598413828022272

Please, AJ, stop using the Styles Clash on the independents because you're killing all the wrestlers.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Forgot the best response
https://twitter.com/WadeBarrett/status/537696208526262272

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha goddamn

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/537752821647831042

That year Nash drew over $100 million for WWF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fob4r2N-upg

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Nash for hof

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Luigi Thirty posted:

https://twitter.com/lionheartuk/status/537598413828022272

Please, AJ, stop using the Styles Clash on the independents because you're killing all the wrestlers.
I got into a discussion with some people on Facebook over Yoshi's injury and a bunch of them disagreed with me when I suggested AJ should consider retiring that move or at least using something else (while not placing any blame on him for this). One guy defended the Styles Clash as being safe and "Any move is dangerous if you dont know how to take the bump. Should we also "retire" piledrivers?"

I replied: "You're right. Austin didn't know how to take Owen's sitout tombstone".

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
you sure told that guy

all i'm gonna say is that the dude used the styles clash for how long in TNA? how many people did he injure? poo poo happens sometimes

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Perigryn posted:

I got into a discussion with some people on Facebook over Yoshi's injury and a bunch of them disagreed with me when I suggested AJ should consider retiring that move or at least using something else (while not placing any blame on him for this). One guy defended the Styles Clash as being safe and "Any move is dangerous if you dont know how to take the bump. Should we also "retire" piledrivers?"

I replied: "You're right. Austin didn't know how to take Owen's sitout tombstone".

This is semi-unrelated but it's been bugging me for a while. I thought the tombstone was the piledriver that Kane and Undertaker do, and that the thing Owen did was just a normal rear end piledriver?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

This is semi-unrelated but it's been bugging me for a while. I thought the tombstone was the piledriver that Kane and Undertaker do, and that the thing Owen did was just a normal rear end piledriver?

Sitout Piledriver and Tombstone Piledriver are two different moves. Both have the same set up only Sitout has the one doing the move sit down and Tombstone they drop to their knees.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Sitout Piledriver and Tombstone Piledriver are two different moves. Both have the same set up only Sitout has the one doing the move sit down and Tombstone they drop to their knees.

This is exactly what I thought, yet even Austin says that Owen hit him with a "tombstone piledriver" yet he's clearly doing a normal rear end sitout piledriver, not a tombstone.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

This is exactly what I thought, yet even Austin says that Owen hit him with a "tombstone piledriver" yet he's clearly doing a normal rear end sitout piledriver, not a tombstone.

Ehh its full name is Sitout Tombstone Piledriver to be fair. Was probably a miscommunication for the set up and Austin assumed he was taking a normal one and instead Owen sat down instead.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
You face away from the balls during a piledriver and towards the balls for a tombstone.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

KungFu Grip posted:

Ehh its full name is Sitout Tombstone Piledriver to be fair. Was probably a miscommunication for the set up and Austin assumed he was taking a normal one and instead Owen sat down instead.

Austin talks about how he knew he was hosed while Owen was still setting it up so I doubt it.

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

IcePhoenix posted:

Austin talks about how he knew he was hosed while Owen was still setting it up so I doubt it.

I want to say in Austin's book he said he knew when laying out the match that Owen wanted to do the sitout piledriver; Austin questioned him/tried to balk but ultimately went along with it.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Rey Instagrams Konnan being arrested

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Booyaka booyaka 619
Booyaka booyaka gently caress the Popo

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gonzo McFee posted:

Booyaka booyaka 619
Booyaka booyaka gently caress the Popo
I suddenly got the mental image of Rey being that thug who keeps yelling "AZTEC WARRIOR" in The Next Friday for some reason...

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

TNA may have done some stupid stuff (okay, a lot of stupid stuff), but the interviews and backstage stuff with all of Nash's X-Division interactions were really entertaining.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/Ryback22/status/538068948278083584

Oh, boy...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
At least Ryback will keep his push.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Gonzo McFee posted:

At least Ryback will keep his push.

Clearly Punk is playing 4 dimensional chess here, and his podcast appearance was in response to rumours that HHH poo poo'd a match with Ryback. This is all a ploy by him to get those two in a ring together.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Big Neck, What a Dick
He's the Big Guy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hoss Corncave posted:

TNA may have done some stupid stuff (okay, a lot of stupid stuff), but the interviews and backstage stuff with all of Nash's X-Division interactions were really entertaining.

I've talked a lot of poo poo about TNA over the years but their Paparazzi Productions stuff was legitimately funny, entertaining, and made for drat good television.

Kevin Nash trying to trick Sonjay Dutt into admitting he was on "the juice" never failed to get a laugh from me.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Screenshot because he deletes all of his tweets regularly:

http://imgur.com/Dcln5Gc

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ryback Rules

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Ryback could burn down an orphanage and I'd still love him.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Ryback Rules glad we got him instead of Punk

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Yes:
https://twitter.com/HideoItami/status/538088253455609856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MotU posted:

Ryback Rules glad we got him instead of Punk