Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

sulley posted:

It was all worth it to make this guy grudge this hard over an MMO.

Prolly. Most of the people who were active anymore didn't really have a beef with them so egg is on their face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Werkwerk posted:

Liberating goon squad from the fishergoons.

Purge complete!

The one to turn out the lights was a level 26 tomb warden. Says it all.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Nien posted:

The one to turn out the lights was a level 26 tomb warden. Says it all.

This is how it all ends. So long and thanks for all the fish.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Nothing's ended. We all expected the guild to be disbanded from the moment jerkjerk was given lead. He just took a couple weeks to do it (or someone else did it and he just laughed or something, I don't even know. I can't tell if he did it or arghy did it on kiiz's account but either way it doesn't matter).

The people playing are still playing, it took all of 20 minutes for the guild to reform.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
No, no, game is dead and everyone quit to play Perfect World International because its less grindy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ThaGrandCow posted:

Nothing's ended. We all expected the guild to be disbanded from the moment jerkjerk was given lead. He just took a couple weeks to do it (or someone else did it and he just laughed or something, I don't even know).

The people playing are still playing, it took all of 20 minutes for the guild to reform.

I'm not sure Werkwerk had anything to do with it, he hadn't been around for a week. Kiiz/Arrgytehpirate kicked the people who were playing. Sometime later Werkwerk shows up and kicks Kiiz and I guess anyone else left.

Finally purged the inactives. New guild has just 31 members.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Angela Christine posted:

Finally purged the inactives. New guild has just 31 members.

Yeah that's what happens when a disband happens at 11pm the night before Thanksgiving. Give it a day or two for people to have their holiday and come back.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I think we need a recruitment drive. Get some new blood. Anybody have that cute banner ad?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
fresh new negs to poz

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
No banner ad, just a recommended guild themesong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
VaIor #1!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

ThaGrandCow posted:

Nothing's ended. We all expected the guild to be disbanded from the moment jerkjerk was given lead. He just took a couple weeks to do it (or someone else did it and he just laughed or something, I don't even know. I can't tell if he did it or arghy did it on kiiz's account but either way it doesn't matter).

Werkwerk removed power from the last person who was purging inactives. He removed power from ballistafreak when ballista was purging people who had not been online for a few weeks. It is nice to know werkwerk is some how responsible.

Also lol at the thought thanksgiving is the reason the numbers are low. MMO goons would be playing christmas day in front of their children if they could. Also forgetting to feed them.

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

glug posted:

poo poo, was Tokaii Kip Winger? Checking wiki to see if Kip Winger was an old Chicago cop.

Third World Reggin posted:

He removed power from ballistafreak

Which is kind of sad, given Ballista was one of the few who actually gave a poo poo.

Arcade fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Nov 27, 2014

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
You're all terrible people that's why there are so many splinters and a bunch of people had the good sense to splinter before headstart.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I don't think you get sad.

Ballistafreak lost the power to kick people from the guild. He didn't lose the power to lead raids and was still someone important. This is because of what he did not his guild rank.

He just was handling ballistafreaks OCD about how long people have been offline in a game without a max guild size.

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

glug posted:

finally my underage lovin' playlist is relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJwOlRhGbeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUL_3hdFSEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHmWXPwol0

Neith
Feb 16, 2013

loving irritating....

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how is there so much drama over such a lovely game

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fish + Goons.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The people who started this guild had poor social skills.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Robo Reagan posted:

Because someone who left the guild had their friend let them use their account and is still mad at people who were really unrelated to them being super mad as the guys who they were mad at were hardly playing or haven't been on for a week+

W/e cus for the active people, they check the thread and find out who to message to get back in.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The people who started this guild had poor social skills.

balistafreak
Oct 30, 2012

Ballistafreak lost the power to kick people from the guild. He didn't lose the power to lead raids and was still someone important. This is because of what he did not his guild rank.

He just was handling ballistafreaks OCD about how long people have been offline in a game without a max guild size.

but muh online percentages

gotta keep them high mang

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Robo Reagan posted:

Lol if you think that the group being disbanded / everyone being kicked doesn't happen in every game goons play together in. The kicking of GOON members in planetside 2 had wayyy more drama than this one.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bait and Swatch posted:

Lol if you think that the group being disbanded / everyone being kicked doesn't happen in every game goons play together in. The kicking of GOON members in planetside 2 had wayyy more drama than this one.

Yeah this. It's almost like every experienced goon who understands How poo poo Works planned ahead and wasn't affected in the slightest.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guess I don't play games with jerk pedos then because I've never been in a game where that happened besides EvE. v:shobon:v

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There may not be pedos in every goon guild (I can't really confirm or deny this, they might just be hiding it better) but there are always the butthurt. Its like that Tom Petty, except instead of lonely its butthurt.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
something awful seems like it is a huge bastion of really awful people

I can only imagine what the gently caress some people have done here

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
My only crime is caring too much. Well that and the world domination thing but we don't talk about that.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :3:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im thankful this game is dead

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Eonwe posted:

I can only imagine what the gently caress some people have done here

i once went back for seconds at a sample table at the costco

but didn't buy the product

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
realtalk, costco usually has some baller food samples out

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I was happy to be a part of it all.

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
i helped

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Eonwe posted:

plus you can get a hotdog + a coke for like $1.50 explain that science

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Eonwe posted:

I like their snack bar, especially their pizza.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

angerbot posted:

plus you can get a hotdog + a coke for like $1.50 explain that science

I had a buddy that swing a hammer right near a costco, and he'd have that for lunch every single day. I think he used the savings to buy more weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
no one could blame him!

• Locked thread