Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The thing I like most about the in character lps is the fact that Vegeta would rather go get Krillin who lives thousand of miles away to record these things than ask Yamcha or something.

(yes I know that the guy who voices Yamcha lives in a different country)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Art in the new DBM special: really bad

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R1soRORT6c
I would actually get the "I AM THE HYPE" shirt

Still sad there is no Hellsing Abridged themed shirts though

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

achillesforever6 posted:

Still sad there is no Hellsing Abridged themed shirts though

There actually are.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

facebook jihad posted:

What do you expect when you are using volonteers.

Every time a new member of Freeza's race who is also super powerful is introduced, I sort of hate it.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So reading Dragon Ball Multiverse: apparently Bojack and his posse are supersoldiers created to defeat King Cold and the other "frost demons"? I guess that would explain why they're so strong. To be honest, I've always thought it was strange how they're just random aliens who just happen to be way stronger than Freeza. Freeza was supposed to be freakishly strong, and the only things that were stronger than him were legendary Super Saiyans, the Nameless Namekian, cyborgs/androids created by "science", and a genetically-engineered organism combining the traits of aforementioned Super Saiyans, Namekians, and Freeza himself. Apart from that, there are gods and demons like Supreme Kai, Dabura, and Majin Buu, so that makes sense, I guess. But Bojack and his gang kind of break the mold: they really ARE just random dudes who, for some reason, have power levels in the billions (or whatever). They're not gods or anything; just space pirates. I've always thought that was strange. So I guess DBM is trying to explain how they got so strong.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

The curse of Bojack.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sadly missing "Do you even read my Christmas list?" with the Blackbird.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
No one should ever wear that first shirt.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Blue Star posted:

So reading Dragon Ball Multiverse: apparently Bojack and his posse are supersoldiers created to defeat King Cold and the other "frost demons"?

Which makes no sense since they were imprisoned by king kai and co ten thousand years before the series.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Which makes no sense since they were imprisoned by king kai and co ten thousand years before the series.

I don't read DBM and this just fanfiction, but Episode of Bardock did establish that Freezas race was terrorizing the universe before the sayians even evolved into being.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

I don't read DBM and this just fanfiction, but Episode of Bardock did establish that Freezas race was terrorizing the universe before the sayians even evolved into being.

yeah but then toryiama says that king cold and freiza are basically two special snowflakes

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

facebook jihad posted:

I am just thanking my stars it appears nominally better than the last Bojack storyline. I mean, their faces are still distinguishable so far.

Hopefully it maintains at least that much consistency.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

yeah but then toryiama says that king cold and freiza are basically two special snowflakes

Yeah, and what's up with DBM calling them "frost demons"?

They're obviously Arcosians :colbert:

But seriously, i'd like to know about Freeza's race. Yeah they're mutants but they came from somewhere. Also, I'm curious if Freeza could've become stronger if he actually trained.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

sharktamer posted:

No one should ever wear that first shirt.
Terrible DBZ shirts are a decades-old tradition and it's nice to see the old hypernerd ways being kept up.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer

Mordaedil posted:

I am just thanking my stars it appears nominally better than the last Bojack storyline. I mean, their faces are still distinguishable so far.

Hopefully it maintains at least that much consistency.
Never forget

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Soulcleaver posted:

Never forget

Yeah, this time around people are shaped like people.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Soulcleaver posted:

Never forget

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Soulcleaver posted:

Never forget

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Caros
May 14, 2008

Soulcleaver posted:

Never forget

My favorite part is trunks in the middle, If you follow his eyes it looks like he is worriedly looking at Vegeta trying to figure out what the gently caress is happening.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Not seeing news about it anywhere. Could be just super new pictures, could be fake.

Kind of hope it's fake.

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Nov 28, 2014

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Call me a curmudgeon, but I don't like his new form.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Huh, I villain that actually moves away from the humanoid look as they transform, that is a first.

Honestly, I don't care as long as they find a good explanation for the new transformation, other than true power, secret new form or ancient legend.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I think they're trying to emulate Cooler's super transformation. It had a similar, dehumanizing effect.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

If I dont have a neck he wont be able to attack my neck

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Looks like Frieza's new favorite gym exercise is barbell shrugs

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Sure is Lavos in here.

How the hell'd he get like that?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Hobo Siege posted:

Sure is Lavos in here.

How the hell'd he get like that?

Well, cooler did it. Maybe he learned the fifth transformation while in hell.

Yes, I know cooler is filler, but movies accept filler stuff, usually.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
I saw that pop up on 4chan a few days ago, and haven't seen any reputable sites confirm or even acknowledge it, so I'm betting on fake.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

Not seeing news about it anywhere. Could be just super new pictures, could be fake.

Kind of hope it's fake.

His head looks like a penis.

e X posted:

Huh, I villain that actually moves away from the humanoid look as they transform, that is a first.

Honestly, I don't care as long as they find a good explanation for the new transformation, other than true power, secret new form or ancient legend.

Freeza did that until getting to his final form.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Genocyber posted:

His head looks like a penis.

Freeza did that until getting to his final form.

Cell did, too.

E: really, the "gets bigger then final form gets smaller" is really really common. Was it DBZ that first did it?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's a really big thing in Japanese media that the most powerful form of some creature resembles a human being.

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
I would totally watch a show that involves a Hyperebonics Rhymechamber

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Beef Waifu posted:

It's a really big thing in Japanese media that the most powerful form of some creature resembles a human being.

No wonder humans are always viewed as egotistical shitheads in space sci-fi.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Babe Magnet posted:

Kind of hope it's fake.

My money is on it being a fake, the pose is the exact pose that was used on the recent poster. More tellingly is the fact that the hands are almost identical, down to the same lines on the joints. Its a good fake, but its probably still a fake.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Caros posted:

My money is on it being a fake, the pose is the exact pose that was used on the recent poster. More tellingly is the fact that the hands are almost identical, down to the same lines on the joints. Its a good fake, but its probably still a fake.

Hope so. That form looks really lumpy and indistinct.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Caros posted:

Not to mention the neck thing, shoulders, and head seem oddly shifted to the right. Like it was just traced on top of the original image.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Not to mention the neck thing, shoulders, and head seem oddly shifted to the right. Like it was just traced on top of the original image.

...I just noticed that.

Maybe it's the power of suggestion, but this thing's looking fake as hell now.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

dr.acula posted:

If I dont have a neck he wont be able to attack my neck

His new form should've gotten rid of his stomach and left arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Freakazoid_ posted:

His new form should've gotten rid of his stomach and left arm.

I thought Goku did that just fine tbh

• Locked thread