Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
The best wine is grape juice. The second best wine is vinegar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
this is all leading to a cake vs pie ep, isn't it :dance:

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Illinois Smith posted:

this is all leading to a cake vs pie ep, isn't it :dance:

Comedy Bang! Bang! in 2015 with new host Adam Carrolla.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

I googled "nystagmus actor" and he was the first result so yes.
Also, apparently the tears for fears guys don't show up in photographs?

Maybe they're vampires?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Somehow, of all the people in the room, Reggie is the one who seems like he's never been on a podcast before.

Though it does sound like he's starstruck.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

cams posted:

Somehow, of all the people in the room, Reggie is the one who seems like he's never been on a podcast before.

Though it does sound like he's starstruck.

Which is funny because he's on the podcast every week.

I guess he normally doesn't stick around after the theme though.

JustTheWorst
Sep 14, 2008

Filled with delicious shrimp!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Also, apparently the tears for fears guys don't show up in photographs?

PFT is really stepping up his character game.

Boola
Dec 7, 2005
This episode was a good song.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Still midway through the episode, but I have to say while I have the chance - once Pie Minister came in it became the best ep in a long while. Some quality PFT. Had a lovely day at work yesterday and was just cracking up on the way home. Loving him picking apart every silly thing Scott says, and everyone randomly cracking up at the Pie Growl. The Tears For Fears guys are good sports too.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

PFT on Pardcastathon right now looking good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80A4spm_Uzo

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Brock Samson posted:

PFT on Pardcastathon right now looking good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80A4spm_Uzo

gently caress I totally forgot about this and PFT just left the stage. :(

I don't remember, do you have to pay to watch the pardcastathon after it's over? or will it be included in my player's club thing?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Usually it's a separate purchase. New partners this year for streaming so who knows.

I forget EVERY year to watch.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I don't remember, do you have to pay to watch the pardcastathon after it's over? or will it be included in my player's club thing?

You can rewind streaming Youtube stuff, and on the pardcast.com website that's what they're using to stream it.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Regret yr life decisions.

Mast
Dec 1, 2007

Hollywood's Latest Bad Boy

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
"From gut to flank"

JustTheWorst
Sep 14, 2008

Filled with delicious shrimp!
God, I want Scott to do a character for a whole episode SO BAD.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Masterclass in character work right there.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Looks like today's episode is a call-in show.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I love Wild Horses. Pretty excited. Stephanie Allyane first appearance?

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
In which UTalkinU2 ep did Scott give Cody Cody the perfomance review he mentioned?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The latest one, about the record's physical release. 4 minutes in, after the introduction, they start bitching about Cody.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
The most recent one.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Not his fault he got wrapped up in American Horror Story: Bitchcraft

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

The Senator Giroux posted:

Not his fault he got wrapped up in American Horror Story: Bitchcraft

American Horror Story Coven Bitchcraft?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Listen, I don't care what you happen to be watching, if you're getting j'd off, you let that ride till you finish.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

If you didn't vote for every Gino episode you're just wrong. Also, Canadian Apparel...the duck reveal nearly caused me to veer off the road from laughing so hard.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ist he voting somewhere

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

In yesterday's CBB it sounded like Scott said that he and Kulap are still having to spend a bunch of their own money on her documentary even after raising $100k on indiegogo. I don't understand how that's even possible.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Tacier posted:

In yesterday's CBB it sounded like Scott said that he and Kulap are still having to spend a bunch of their own money on her documentary even after raising $100k on indiegogo. I don't understand how that's even possible.

That's one really expensive home movie

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Movies burn money to make. If you're hiring talented people, their hourly rate (even before you go to location, do travel, feed them, get equipment etc) ticks off the budget. Here's some info, even if it's not great.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Dec 3, 2014

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tacier posted:

Only a $100K? I would be more shocked if they didn't have to spend any of their own money.

Anyone listen to With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus? The first episode with Paul F. Tompkins was brilliant but the second episode with Betsy Sodaro took awhile to hit its stride, which is around the time it is revealed that Italians don't poop they have ideas. Overall I think the show has a lot of potential and I really want Andy Daly on that show.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Golden Bee posted:

Movies burn money to make. If you're hiring talented people, their hourly rate (even before you go to location, do travel, feed them, get equipment etc) ticks off the budget. Here's some info, even if it's not great.

They already did all of that and are somehow spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on post production.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

They already did all of that and are somehow spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on post production.

And you got these numbers where?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
None of that is even remotely controversial bud.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

are somehow spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on post production.
citation needed

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

cams posted:

citation needed

The kickstarter was for post production. The kickstarter was for over a hundred thousand. They now need more.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Authorman posted:

The kickstarter was for post production. The kickstarter was for over a hundred thousand. They now need more.
She flew around and shot a lot of stuff after the kickstarter, it wasn't entirely for post production. And even if she spent it all on condoms and waffles, who gives a gently caress?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Apparently you, guy who wanted a Wikipedia article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Because people gossiping about poo poo they know absolutely nothing about is stupid. This isn't Entertainment Weekly.