Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Don't worry she's actually a 100 year old witch.

:pedo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Genocyber posted:

Yup that was it, thanks.

The same artist has a new series being translated by Mangacow, Mercenary Maruhan, that isn't too dissimilar but involves people fighting demons. Starts off a bit slow though

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Jose posted:

The same artist has a new series being translated by Mangacow, Mercenary Maruhan, that isn't too dissimilar but involves people fighting demons. Starts off a bit slow though

Neat, I'll check it out some time, thanks.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't know what to do with a world where Maoyuu Maou Yuusha chapters actually get released :supaburn:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I would legit read Pleasant Serial Killers.

Actually, seeing how long I've been reading manga, I probably already have. Multiple times :smithicide:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Nate RFB posted:

I don't know what to do with a world where Maoyuu Maou Yuusha chapters actually get released :supaburn:

Burn through it at lightspeed and become despondent that it might be another 3-4 months till we get another?

That's what I did.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Oh hey. I wonder if the next Inside Mari chapter is out!

:wtc:

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
That author is really good at 'uncomfortable'.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

Reaching the end of this chapter has only filled me with a sadness surpassed only by my sadness at finishing the latest Nyankoi chapter.

Also I really liked the scene with Young Merchant and Princess Fire Dragon. At least that couple is getting somewhere :argh:!

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Wow, a new chapter! I hope we get more sometime before the heat death of the universe! :smithicide: :v:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
How far behind are scanlations at this point?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It has to be a handful of volumes, I think it was almost double digits in terms of chapters before the 6 month release hiatus. I wouldn't be surprised if the series was already finished.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
New chapter of New Kurosawa: http://bato.to/read/_/288480/the-new-kurosawa_v1_ch4_by_fkmtkrazy

Read this if you want to see some hot manga babes... Fukumoto style :henget:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fukomoto's women are good.

Salsa McManus
Jul 12, 2007

Khezu Khezu Khezu Khezu Khezu Khezu Khezu Khezu
Caught up with Keyman, for those who are passing on it because of the ecchi poo poo it's mainly contained to the translator credit pages. All together I can think of like two or three instances of Japan being Japan over Necro. It starts off a bit slow, but once Phantom and a hawk London cop gets involved it really takes off.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Yall better be reading 87 Clockers. The latest chapter knocks it out of the park. http://bato.to/read/_/288978/87-clockers_v5_ch27_by_happyscans

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

coathat posted:

Yall better be reading 87 Clockers. The latest chapter knocks it out of the park. http://bato.to/read/_/288978/87-clockers_v5_ch27_by_happyscans

this story has the weirdest premise

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

coathat posted:

I read time ago the first three chapters and said to myself "what the hell is the Nodame author doing??? the competitive world of overclocking?!!"

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

hana's the worst

----------------

coathat
May 21, 2007

She's aplha as gently caress.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

coathat posted:

She's aplha as gently caress.

i just read the newest chapter and now i agree with you

----------------

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Is it just me or does 87 Clockers have really rough artwork?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's by the dude who did The World of Kai; all the dude's art is pretty much like that.

He picks the weirdest poo poo to do dramas about. Kai is about piano competitions.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Fabricated posted:

It's by the dude who did The World of Kai; all the dude's art is pretty much like that.

He picks the weirdest poo poo to do dramas about. Kai is about piano competitions.

the dude

NINOMIYA Tomoko (author of Nodame Cantabile, also author of a piano musician, Nodame)

You are confusing her with ISSHIKI Makoto, World of Kai author.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
In the newest Keyman I'm pleasantry surprised we got a decent explanation for why Dr Necro looks like a girl and also actually gives the villain a decent motivation. A brutally goddamned heartless explanation too, Jesus. No wonder Frank hates beastmen and wants to get to the DHW so badly.

Also Pete. :(

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

there's a new chapter of Bambino Secondo:
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Bambino-Secondo/Vol-003-Ch-026--Doubt?id=215614

spoiler: it's really dumb, lol

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

At least the guys admitted that the lack of constant updates is bullshit? On other news four way battle between the church, demon realm, alliance and blue demon clan. Honestly I would be hyped, if it weren't for the fact that I'll probably have a Post Doctorate by the time this get's finished.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Cake Attack posted:

I really like how the main characters are actively preventing this from being resolved in any kind of sane way

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

Are you loving kidding me?
:cripes:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
If anyone ever read Wolfsmund, it got some updates recently and welp good news if you hated smuggo torture rear end in a top hat guy.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I read Wolfsmund for that exact scene and now I'm done with it. Good riddance.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

I'm not bad, I'm just misunderstood.

Fabricated posted:

If anyone ever read Wolfsmund, it got some updates recently and welp good news if you hated smuggo torture rear end in a top hat guy.

Yeah...Jesus. Showing ahistorical execution method with modern artwork never fails to be absolutely terrifying.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Well the bad news is that Austrian peasants are largely poo poo at social reform and the Habsburg Monarchy wouldn't really fall until 1918 so they are doomed to some failure. Still the Old Swiss Confederacy didn't exactly do badly, historically speaking. And hey, at least they killed that one rear end in a top hat!

e: Ultimately they get neutrality for a few hundred years, fall to civil war, and the French pack their poo poo. Fair run for a small European 'nation'.

Mulva fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 17, 2014

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

I really like how the main characters are actively preventing this from being resolved in any kind of sane way

"This man has worked here for a month! We can't cut him loose despite being a complete piece of poo poo! It's my honor as a chef!"

Yeah, Even I've given up completely. Its absolute garbage that I can't even begin to understand anymore.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Pierson posted:

I read Wolfsmund for that exact scene and now I'm done with it. Good riddance.
I was actually kinda annoyed with it since after chapter after chapter of this dude being this shrewd smart sadist detective sociopath or whatever and he suddenly becomes a mental child when he's finally captured. I think it's supposed to make him pitiful but after everything the dude did it makes it more of a headscratcher than anything.

Also lol @ the whole "FINALLY, JUSTICE!" thing from the characters with the absolutely hosed up/inhumane execution.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm in Mari continues to be incredibly NWS, all is normal. It also continues to make that NWSness as awkward and uncomfortable as possible

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm in Mari continues to be incredibly NWS, all is normal. It also continues to make that NWSness as awkward and uncomfortable as possible

I was fully expecting this development after the previous chapter, but it wasn't any less awkward when I got to see it. The mangled English meltdowns from the people reading it on scanlation sites is worth the price of admission. I wonder how popular it actually is on CR.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
After (probably) ten years since it was first scanlated, the final volume of The World is Mine is out.

I think that ending will stick with me for the next few days, holy poo poo.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Now that's a good ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

coathat posted:

Now that's a good ending.
Did you find the sky beautiful?
Did you find the sea beautiful?
Were you moved by the flowers and rainbows?
Have your feelings been understood?
Do you believe in the miracle of life?
Are you grateful to the fertile deaths?
What is your future?

The world is yours.