Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulvir

wth posted:

they're. i've had a machai av already. that check box has been checked

its like wet shaving or any other kind of hobby. there's just too many brilliant things to try and only so much cash + time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

XyloJW posted:

I named it that, SM asked me to upload that image on the off chance you complete your challenge and so I named it that, but you survived your challenge and deserve that av. I'll hook it up after thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks dude. You guys are awesome.

i am he posted:

it's a knife and I'm not afraid to use it now that I'm not the mod :twisted:
You need to be standing over a scared and vulnerable smoobles in it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Hello, gif pros. How do I make this not look bad?

Edit: source image:

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Halloween's been over and done with for nearly a month, so I suppose it's time for a new av. Since Hanukkah is coming up, does anybody want to take a crack at modifying my base av to show me and Madison spinning a dreidel? I'd also welcome any other creative non-holiday takes on the theme of "i'm a heart guy with my dog".

Base avatar

froward

by Azathoth

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

not cool

ulvir

it kinda matches the mountain of skulls but its still in poor taste, dude

Machai

pig slut lisa

irl is good

yo this is real good but could i get it without the menorah. oh and also the hitler please while you're at it. and maybe leave the menorah? thanks.

Machai

What if I replaced Hitler with Mengele?

yoober

I'm thinking about an av what do you think

Machai

yoober posted:

Go with the sexy pikachu av

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

yoober posted:

Go scary av

----------------

yoober

I was kind of thinkin' bout this but my vision and judgement are impaired also I have no idea if it would be good would it be good?

Crap

pig slut lisa posted:

yo this is real good but could i get it without the menorah. oh and also the hitler please while you're at it. and maybe leave the menorah? thanks.

scrub lover is good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:stwoon: now this is what i call a content creaotr

pig slut lisa

irl is good

yoober posted:

get one

FluffieDuckie

nice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther

i am he

Full-Bodied Flavor

a non hitler one

bog pixie

pig slut lisa posted:

is there something wrong with hitler..?

FluffieDuckie

Ectral posted:

yes sweetie

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ectral posted:

what a dumb loving question. why don't you go to youtube and google "hitler dunks" and see what you come up with. maynbe you can answer your own dumfuck question then,

i am he

adolf... hitler?

Sneaky Fast

pig slut lisa posted:

what a dumb loving question. why don't you go to youtube and google "hitler dunks" and see what you come up with. maynbe you can answer your own dumfuck question then,

Hitler could dunk?! I mean the dude wore leather shorts. Dunking in Lederhosen is awesome

Al Borland

by XyloJW

pig slut lisa posted:

I think hitler is being framed in anime AMVS.

----------------

Machai

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thanks to everyone who took the time to give me what i deserve, i really appreciate it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i could have queued up the av for myself for free, but i put it "on plastic". the memories came flooding back...i hadn't seen that av purchase screen since the heady days of october twelve slash 13th

emmie

pig slut lisa posted:

i could have queued up the av for myself for free, but i put it "on plastic". the memories came flooding back...i hadn't seen that av purchase screen since the heady days of october twelve slash 13th

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

actually if it wasn't already on the server you couldn't have queued it up for free. someone wasn't paying attention during ik training

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
byob IKs are required to know as little as possible about moderating forums. when are you gonna pull a bo-pepper fluffie

ulvir

[in pat boone's voice] this av is mine, God gave this av to me. this brave and ancient av to me. and when the morning sun reveals the heart and dog, then I see the joy of a dreidel spinning free.

FluffieDuckie

Brillo_Pad posted:

byob IKs are required to know as little as possible about moderating forums. when are you gonna pull a bo-pepper fluffie

i not only didn't pull a bo-pepper, i asked around and got opinions and then changed a tag to one of the forbidden ones after the fact. it was so successful that the fact that an ik can change a thread tag to one of the forbidden ones without being banned is now called "fluffs law" in moderator circles

at this point i probably know so much about moderating this forum it's time to demod me

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Can someone make my dio transparent thank you very much

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Pomp posted:

Can someone make my dio transparent thank you very much

want us to see if it sizes up to 150X150 without losing quality?

by "us" i mean our artists. i'm just the idea man

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
i was gonna deal with sizing myself cuz i hate asking for things but that'd own too i guess

----------------

the unabonger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
hi