Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you know it's a pro fan when they remember to include Vivec's hilarious bug-eye stare

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

mysterious loyall Y posted:

you know it's a pro fan when they remember to include Vivec's hilarious bug-eye stare

im trying to figure out why sotha sil is so jacked, wasn't he a scrawny nerd who liked making robots?

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

vivec's such a creepy piece of poo poo, gently caress him

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Yeah, gently caress him hard!

Ungh!

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Disco Infiva posted:

Yeah, gently caress him hard!

Ungh!

i bet he's WAY too intense of a lover, they kind of guy who will gently caress you so hard against a wall your tits pop

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rexicon1 posted:

i bet he's WAY too intense of a lover, they kind of guy who will gently caress you so hard against a wall your tits pop

:yikes:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

vivec.jpg

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

These nwahs are Jojo posing. There are also Jojo posing mods for TES games. Chim

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
someone make a Megaton Saloon or something for fallout and keep these hallowed halls pure for stupid discussions

also if you don't like big iron you've failed the turing test

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mysterious loyall Y posted:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

:catstare:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

achieving CHIM would give you a thousand yard stare tbf

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Rexicon1 posted:

vivec's such a creepy piece of poo poo, gently caress him

no nipples ... ?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I hate fallout 3 but I like new Vegas

Fallout 3's original ending was so loving stupid it ruined everything for me WHY CAN'T I TELL FAWKES TO DO IT HE'S IMMUNE TO RADIATION YOU loving IDIOTS

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Luigi Thirty posted:

I hate fallout 3 but I like new Vegas

Fallout 3's original ending was so loving stupid it ruined everything for me WHY CAN'T I TELL FAWKES TO DO IT HE'S IMMUNE TO RADIATION YOU loving IDIOTS

The expansion lets you do this but everyone will shame you for it because it was your "destiny" or some poo poo which is ???

FO3 is bad, but I've still been wanting to replay it, please cure me

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

also the town cells being tiny and all interiors looking the same

Don't play a fallout 3

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Heavy Lobster posted:

The expansion lets you do this but everyone will shame you for it because it was your "destiny" or some poo poo which is ???

FO3 is bad, but I've still been wanting to replay it, please cure me

Play A Tale of Two Wastelands and play FO3 and FNV together!

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
FO3 can be fun with the right mods, just download zamboni apocalypse and a mod that increases the force on ragdolls a billion times and whatever arsenal mod of your choice and go to town.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
I reinstalled a few FO3 mods (mainly the unofficial patch, some retextures, and that weapon mod kit thing) and was gonna make a character and then I realized I'd have to go through the huge fuckin' Vault 101 intro and the only two save files I could find online of it being right at the end was of someone who did all the good karma options and someone who didn't pick up all the things you could only get in the vault so I'm just gonna play Morrowind instead

I'm thinking of making a crypt robber kind of guy and deleting him/not playing him anymore if I die to add some fun to it so I'll tell you all how it goes

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i played new vegas as a stealth character who killed everyone who wasn't involved in a quest, and then killed them when i was done with the uqest

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

is there a good modpack somewhere? gently caress going through many hours of modding and ending up not playing the game again

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
After I ruin the mage's guild sackhold on Vvardenfell for Telvanni, would I then be able to join the mages guild to become the :smugwizard:est of them all?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Robot Randy posted:

After I ruin the mage's guild sackhold on Vvardenfell for Telvanni, would I then be able to join the mages guild to become the :smugwizard:est of them all?

do both at the same time because you don't give a gently caress

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Doctor Goat posted:

do both at the same time because you don't give a gently caress

Im already in Telvanni and the quest to de-monopolize organized sorcery is coming up, I was planning on doing that quest and then immediately afterwards joining the mages guild to rub it into their greasy faces

e: im just not sure if theyd let me in because holy lol that would be a dick move and i can see why they wouldnt

Myrmomancer
May 31, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

i played new vegas as a stealth character who killed everyone who wasn't involved in a quest, and then killed them when i was done with the uqest

My first playthrough was as a sneaky sniper. Me and Boone, man. :respek:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Rexicon1 posted:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
needs the ears

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Robot Randy posted:

needs the ears

I would make a Vicec :catstare: in approximately ten seconds like I made that one but I'm on my phone and also I am very lazy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Yes

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'

Beautiful!

Myrmomancer
May 31, 2014

Holy poo poo...

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

That's the one

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

:chimstare:

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
hes not purple though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Average Bear posted:

hes not purple though
I just modded him to be purple in my mw install

it's canon now

• Locked thread