Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The_Doctor posted:

All the secret santas have gone out now! Check your (e-)mailboxes! :toot:

Everything is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The Taint Reaper posted:

And to think it all started with people yelling at me telling me that I'm crazy and it all ended with us bearing our hearts and souls and trains together.
No, it started with you trying to convince the thread that a toy with 5mm pegs as big as her head was the size of a deluxe.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Anybody not have MP Prowl? You want to reconsider that at this price?

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

Awesome! Just snagged one!

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

The_Doctor posted:

Already checked, and now just need a box. Done shopping due to a find I made just tonight because the person I was supposed to give a ride to got a ride from someone else (Which also saved my SS reciever from getting about $10 in a My Little Pony/hygiene products fake out when I sent him my personal figure).

Also now that Taint reaper was given my name and I'm probably getting a turd in a box or something (when put in the ground it transforms a seed into a flower, totally fits). Who is doing a video unboxing Vs a picture unboxing, might help those of us who want to be fancy with the packing. I'm going to try to borrow a vid cam to do an unboxing, but might be stuck on a 3ds with post-production commentary, or just a a few pics if things go south.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I remember seeing an add-on kit for MP Prowl, better shoulder cannons, is that a thing?

Also do any of the 3P companies do holiday sales? I still sort of want the Not-Stunticons but $400 is still really salty.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
gently caress! Right as I went to order, they sold out online. Luckily I was able to order it at a relatively nearby store(about a 20 mile drive), but still, would've been nice to get the free shipping too! Thanks for the notice!

edit: gently caress, they cancelled the order. God drat it! And now the price is back to normal. Fuckers

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 1, 2014

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Rhyno posted:

I remember seeing an add-on kit for MP Prowl, better shoulder cannons, is that a thing?

Also do any of the 3P companies do holiday sales? I still sort of want the Not-Stunticons but $400 is still really salty.

Yeah those shoulder cannons exist. There's a few of them, and I never learned which were quality. Dr. Wu probably made some.

I don't know if the 3Parties themselves had sales, but BBTS and TFSource did. I didn't see anything that great though--definitely not any Fansproject stuff. I don't think they really need to put their stuff on sale too often.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Invictus posted:

gently caress! Right as I went to order, they sold out online. Luckily I was able to order it at a relatively nearby store(about a 20 mile drive), but still, would've been nice to get the free shipping too! Thanks for the notice!

edit: gently caress, they cancelled the order. God drat it! And now the price is back to normal. Fuckers
Really, it's $37 when I just loaded the page, but for in-store pickup only. Maybe try again?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

Sirtoys has the Japanese Amazon preorder shoulder cannons for Prowl/Bluestreak for about three dollars per unit.

I got one (could have sworn I ordered two, but the invoice only said one and that's what I was charged for) for Prowl and it's exactly the same as the cannons that came standard with my Silverstreak.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I see that HTS is kicking me in the balls, every day is a better deal. Today is 20% off.

It looks like it will work on the Platinum sets if you were on the fence about having two kinda crappy leader figures with more chrome, or you want that premium painted set of "Autobots United"

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The Autobots United set is really tempting. The Dinobots too but it's a shame it doesn't include Snarl.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wow, this year's sales are piddly compared to last year's. I wonder why?

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Because like no loving Transformers came out and stores weren't stocking them in as large numbers due to the massive amount of shelfwarming previous years have done, therefore less poo poo gets clearanced out.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I gotta figure out what to get my santa. When's the due date again, Dec 17th?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Rei_ posted:

Because like no loving Transformers came out and stores weren't stocking them in as large numbers due to the massive amount of shelfwarming previous years have done, therefore less poo poo gets clearanced out.

TRU has the only "sale" I've seen from the BIG4

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...=Hasbro&&ppg=96

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Gammatron 64 posted:

I gotta figure out what to get my santa. When's the due date again, Dec 17th?

5) SHIPPING DEADLINES:
• International - Friday December 12th (This is the UK to US last shipping date, so I'd imagine the same is true vice versa)
• Within the same country - Wednesday December 17th

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

strangehamster posted:

TRU has the only "sale" I've seen from the BIG4

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...=Hasbro&&ppg=96

Of course it says MP Prowl is in stock but you can't actually add it to your cart.

If anyone is able to and get an extra one, please let me buy it off you.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
$15 voyagers and roughly $11 deluxes is pretty nice, looks like Windblade and Jhiaxus in stock too.

Quick question, where do you look up SKUs?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Captain Invictus posted:

Of course it says MP Prowl is in stock but you can't actually add it to your cart.

If anyone is able to and get an extra one, please let me buy it off you.

I have an extra for you, don't worry :shobon:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jetfire is $28. If you don't have him you've got no excuse now.

Also regretting buying a Classics Prime since the 2-pack is on sale.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Rhyno posted:

Jetfire is $28. If you don't have him you've got no excuse now.

Also regretting buying a Classics Prime since the 2-pack is on sale.

The new old prime looks garish to me, all that weird chrome and paint in the wrong places.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strangehamster posted:

The new old prime looks garish to me, all that weird chrome and paint in the wrong places.

I just dropped $30 on an original, I'd have accepted goofy chrome as the price to pay for having both of those.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

The_Doctor posted:

5) SHIPPING DEADLINES:
• International - Friday December 12th (This is the UK to US last shipping date, so I'd imagine the same is true vice versa)
• Within the same country - Wednesday December 17th

OK, cool. Now I just gotta find something G1.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

The_Doctor posted:

I know it's been said before but thank you so much for organizing this. I look forward to spreading the primus cheer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This is neat
http://jalopnik.com/these-transforming-famous-cars-are-such-a-great-idea-1665137360

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

MP Bumblebee just hit my Pile of Loot. I didn't know it was coming out so soon.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I found that comic. It'll be $2.86 to ship to you based on the USPS calculator. If you want to make it an even $3, that would be nice, but up to you. Paypal/Google Wallet me at bmoore1981 at gmail with a shipping address (preferably Paypal, but either works).

Arsenal_12 posted:

MP Bumblebee just hit my Pile of Loot. I didn't know it was coming out so soon.
Mine too! I'm holding off until everything in my preorder comes through, though, which is a few more things.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is it normal for BBTS to take a good while processing payment? It's been like 2 hours.

e: vvv oh yeah I keep forgetting exotic american celebrations vvv

Blackheart fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Dec 2, 2014

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Over the black friday sale weekend? Yes, that seems likely.

The Goon
Sep 11, 2001

I just got MP Bumblebee in. I'm debating if I should wait until Xmas to open him (oh god).

Also the 3rd party Fall of Cybertron Onslaught dropped into my POL and yeah, it's also still processing. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a turd get polished to such a successful degree. If the quality holds out it will be an amazing FOC Bruticus from all the photos I've seen.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah, I happen to be waiting for the same Microblaze Onslaught to process. I'm crazy excited to have it in hand soon and have a dope Bruticus.

Also OPEN THAT BUMBLEBEE DO IT

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
REPORT, drat IT

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Saw Jhiaxus, you all are liers. Scoop is the superior Orange.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Anora posted:

?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Anora posted:

It seems that Jhiaxus' intense orange has burned your eyes and you can no longer process the color orange correctly.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hey, I see a lot of you guys picking up really neat KOs and I know it's probably been posted elsewhere, but where do you find them? Just ebay, or a specific seller/site, or?

I generally don't have much experience with them, but I'm falling behind dramatically with Masterpieces and 3rd party stuff and my budget can't suffer all those $75-$100 hits at this time of the year.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

GrimGypsy posted:

Hey, I see a lot of you guys picking up really neat KOs and I know it's probably been posted elsewhere, but where do you find them? Just ebay, or a specific seller/site, or?

I generally don't have much experience with them, but I'm falling behind dramatically with Masterpieces and 3rd party stuff and my budget can't suffer all those $75-$100 hits at this time of the year.

I buy them from eBay. Look for the MP you want and if it seems ridiculously cheap ($35~ typically) and located in China, then you have a winner!

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Blackheart posted:

It seems that Jhiaxus' intense orange has burned your eyes and you can no longer process the color orange correctly.

It was more redish orange, then mind loving psychedelic orange. He looks more orange in his pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
It's cheeto orange.