Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

Hullo bef, when is good for you?

I am on Tokyo time but pretty flexible

what da heck!! the lag is gonna be insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Guy Freeman when is good for you?

Lon Lon Rabbit
Mar 27, 2006
Here comes a special boy!

bef posted:

what da heck!! the lag is gonna be insane

Na guy I got future Japan internet, it's really strong. If there's lag it's totally your fault.

Guy Freeman
Aug 31, 2006

Heran Bago posted:

Guy Freeman when is good for you?

I got open mics tonight and tomorrow, but I could swing Wed/Thur/Fri evening, if any of that works for you. I'm in EST, where you at?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

first round bye is nice. the tournament atmosphere is starting to get to my head.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Crown Face posted:

Crown Face wins first round 2-0.

Good games!

Looks like I'll be against Bob in the next round, I sent a friend request.

whats your nnid? lately every time i check my friendlist i have like 5+ new requests

also, im free after 12a EST tonight, or tomorrow morning/afternoon

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The Crusher posted:

Leadthumb, I'm down to play any time all day on Monday. Just add my NNID: ThexCrusher and we can settle this in Smash.

I will be free after 8pm PST, i don't know what time zone you are in, but if that doesn't work for you I will try to free up some earlier time.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Has my opponent unlocked his main character yet or am I just going to have to wait? I'm ready to smash...after work.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB

Leadthumb posted:

I will be free after 8pm PST, i don't know what time zone you are in, but if that doesn't work for you I will try to free up some earlier time.

I'm CST so you're 2hrs earlier. I'm sure I'll have just got back from picking up 4th meal and a 24 value pack of gamer fuel by 10pm my time so that works out.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Evil Eagle posted:

Has my opponent unlocked his main character yet or am I just going to have to wait? I'm ready to smash...after work.

I have! I called you out in the IRC channel but was told you were "probably asleep" which I interpreted as withdrawing from the tournament, giving me the win.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Dear SomethingAwful Forum User Lemming:

It would appear that we are to fight one another. I look forward to this, and hope it is an even match. Please tell me when you would like to have said match. I will be available after about 6pm Eastern Standard Time.

Thank you.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Guy Freeman posted:

I got open mics tonight and tomorrow, but I could swing Wed/Thur/Fri evening, if any of that works for you. I'm in EST, where you at?

I'm GMT+1 Euro zone. 6 hours ahead of you. I can handle evenings in general.

VVV Hot drat a forfeiture.

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 1, 2014

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

Na guy I got future Japan internet, it's really strong. If there's lag it's totally your fault.

Just..just forget it

Mabels big day put me into the loser bracket pronto. I'm not playing with unreliable Internet connections. Not even attempting.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

A Fancy Bloke posted:

NNID: mcdubsdeluxe
USING: Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Mario

We get to fight yee. I'll be around most of the day but sooner is probably better. Ciao.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

_Endgame_ posted:

We get to fight yee. I'll be around most of the day but sooner is probably better. Ciao.

I will be home from work around 7 EST if that is good

Undersea Magic
Dec 16, 2006

Apt Funk posted:

Cool, I was hoping there'd be some smash tournaments.

NNID: AptFunk

Yoshi, Sheik, and Captain Falcon.

i'm available most nights after 10 p.m. EST, find me in #goonsmash or send me a pm. i'll be waiting for you big boy :bigtran:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If my opponent doesn't show up today I have to drop out of the thing, since I don't have time on my work days.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
Still waiting on TheComicFiend.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Eonwe01

Diddy Kong, Mega Man, ZSS

Hey I'll be available tonight after 7pm est. I'll be sitting around on the irc channel as rainbowfission so just message me on there if you want!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bef posted:

Just..just forget it

Mabels big day put me into the loser bracket pronto. I'm not playing with unreliable Internet connections. Not even attempting.

No.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

bef posted:

Just..just forget it

i live in antartica and play on a router that only does 802.11b, i'm ready for thsi

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

whats your nnid? lately every time i check my friendlist i have like 5+ new requests

also, im free after 12a EST tonight, or tomorrow morning/afternoon

NNID is Crownface, I think it might show up as Jon though since that's my representative Mii.

I can't do it before 1:30 EST tonight since I'm in PST, Tuesday morning/afternoon should be better for me regardless - any particular time work best for you?

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free
What is the cutoff time for first round?

I'm getting reaped by a certain reaper who can't do their match tonight.

Just wondering when the blade of default victory strikes him down so I don't have to.

And then KingofSprings is getting it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Crown Face posted:

NNID is Crownface, I think it might show up as Jon though since that's my representative Mii.

I can't do it before 1:30 EST tonight since I'm in PST, Tuesday morning/afternoon should be better for me regardless - any particular time work best for you?

anywhere from 11a-4p tomorrow would be fine

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is ridiculous. I forfeit this match then. Congrats Lon Lon.

TheComicFiend
Oct 4, 2013

Let's Survive

Maple Leaf posted:

Still waiting on TheComicFiend.

Hey sorry for the delay. Wanna do this tonight after 7PM PST?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bef posted:

You asked to forfeit already and I said no, because you're being a baby about it. Either play the possibly laggy match, which you have nothing to lose by playing, or don't play in this tournament.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have stuff due for work on Thursday so after Thursday would probably be more ideal if someone wishes to fight me.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

You asked to forfeit already and I said no, because you're being a baby about it. Either play the possibly laggy match, which you have nothing to lose by playing, or don't play in this tournament.

My Wii U isn't working at this moment.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

PantsBandit posted:

It would appear that we are to fight one another. I look forward to this, and hope it is an even match. Please tell me when you would like to have said match. I will be available after about 6pm Eastern Standard Time.

Thank you.

Dear lord.

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

The Taint Reaper posted:

I have stuff due for work on Thursday so after Thursday would probably be more ideal if someone wishes to fight me.

I can wait till then if there's no cutoff for first round.

Last time we waited like 5 days? or was it more?

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

bef posted:

Lmao

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

bef posted:

My Wii U isn't working at this moment.

Lmfao

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

Thank you.

I'm only going to be available tonight after 9 pm PST, if that doesn't work I'll be available tomorrow at about 6 pm PST. If neither are good for you I can take a forfeit.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Undersea Magic posted:

i'm available most nights after 10 p.m. EST, find me in #goonsmash or send me a pm. i'll be waiting for you big boy :bigtran:

I sent both of ya'all a friend request. Hurry up and get your smash match so we can do this (whoever "we" may be).

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

LanceKing2200 posted:

Ok, I'll be home from work around 5:00PM EST, so any time after then is good for me.

I'm around and accepted the friend request so let me know when you're here and ready.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Lemming posted:

I'm only going to be available tonight after 9 pm PST, if that doesn't work I'll be available tomorrow at about 6 pm PST. If neither are good for you I can take a forfeit.

Tomorrow sounds good. That'll be 9pm for me so I'll be around.

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm around and accepted the friend request so let me know when you're here and ready.

I'm ready now, lets rock and roll. I'm making a room, and the stream is up and running:

http://www.twitch.tv/lanceking2200_

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

TheComicFiend posted:

Hey sorry for the delay. Wanna do this tonight after 7PM PST?

That's 10 EST, right? I can do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread