Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceKing2200
Mar 27, 2007
Brilliant!!

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm around and accepted the friend request so let me know when you're here and ready.

GGs Regy, but I take it 2-0

Were you getting input lag too?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

LanceKing2200 posted:

I'm ready now, lets rock and roll. I'm making a room, and the stream is up and running:

http://www.twitch.tv/lanceking2200_

Well that was quick. Good job.

LanceKing2200 wins 2-0.

LanceKing2200 posted:

Were you getting input lag too?

Yeah I was but I'm sure that had very little to do with my loss. :v:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zeuhl posted:

I can wait till then if there's no cutoff for first round.

Last time we waited like 5 days? or was it more?

I may be able to do it earlier but I need to see what Tuesday brings and if there are no problems or hardware making GBS threads the bed.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have no problems with removing The Taint Reaper from the tournament if necessary.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I have no problems with removing The Taint Reaper from the tournament if necessary.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mabels big day posted:

You do that, I'll put you in the ground faster than you can say Rosilina.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston, I will be around to settle it in smash in about an hour. Be there.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Evil Eagle posted:

Aston, I will be around to settle it in smash in about an hour. Be there.

It will be half past midnight and I will be asleep. If this is the earliest you can battle any day, I will concede in the interest of not holding everybody else up.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You guys post like a bunch of tightwads..

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

Are you okay dude

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bef posted:

Are you okay dude

Yeah, its just the taint reaper.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

mabels big day posted:

Whyd you let him enter in the first place.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You guys post like a bunch of tightwads..

this is a serious loving tournament

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Whyd you let him enter in the first place.

I didnt know he would hold it up. I'm not gonna actually disqualify him or anything inless it takes forever to get through the first round

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP, may I bow out of this. My guy I have to fight isn't showing up and I don't have much time during the week after monday to play this, and the people that of been showing up in this thread I really don't want to have to read there posts to be able to see if the guy is even showing up.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston posted:

It will be half past midnight and I will be asleep. If this is the earliest you can battle any day, I will concede in the interest of not holding everybody else up.

well I can fight in the morning, what time zone are you in?

I can also fight during my lunch time, which was 6 hours ago. whatever works for you.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Dec 2, 2014

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Ah, hello SlenderHornets1994, it looks like we're to engage in a round of pugilism online via the Nintendo Network. Mayhap you'll venture to your Wii U Gamepad and accept my request for your friendship so that we may partake in a competitive, yet fair round of Super Smash Brothers for Wii U?

I am available to play tomorrow morning after 9 AM, as my mom will be leaving the house to buy me a new set of diapers (mine are full right now >_<).

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Ah, hello SlenderHornets1994, it looks like we're to engage in a round of pugilism online via the Nintendo Network. Mayhap you'll venture to your Wii U Gamepad and accept my request for your friendship so that we may partake in a competitive, yet fair round of Super Smash Brothers for Wii U?

I am available to play tomorrow morning after 9 AM, as my mom will be leaving the house to buy me a new set of diapers (mine are full right now >_<).

Mama mia.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

OP, may I bow out of this. My guy I have to fight isn't showing up and I don't have much time during the week after monday to play this, and the people that of been showing up in this thread I really don't want to have to read there posts to be able to see if the guy is even showing up.

Yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think there's a Bye guy anyway so that should be easy enough.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

A Fancy Bloke posted:

I will be home from work around 7 EST if that is good

online 2 mins ago?

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Wormskull posted:

hey wanna fight tonight or tomorrow? i will be around from 6-8pm PST tonight, add 'void main' and you can 2 stock me twice real quick =]

if not i'll be around all day tomorrow. also i hope your name is from the bong-ra supergroup and not the diablo item lol ha ha peace

edit: just saw you said i wasn't showing up.. i wasn't aware there was a scheduled time man sorry! i can FF or we can do it tonight/tomorrow. up to you.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Endgame owned my stupid rear end 2-0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sitting Bull posted:

hey wanna fight tonight or tomorrow? i will be around from 6-8pm PST tonight, add 'void main' and you can 2 stock me twice real quick =]

if not i'll be around all day tomorrow. also i hope your name is from the bong-ra supergroup and not the diablo item lol ha ha peace

edit: just saw you said i wasn't showing up.. i wasn't aware there was a scheduled time man sorry! i can FF or we can do it tonight/tomorrow. up to you.

If you do it right now I will.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't put spaces in this. Is it just voidmain.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At 9 on the dot, it has to be. Just add wxrmskull since I don't know what to put in the friend list.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Who is Ometlotl and what is their NNID?

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Endgame owned my stupid rear end 2-0

i walk into this with my eyes open knowing that endgame is going to murder me. as blades pierce my flesh i will remember that at least i'm beating him at mario kart

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i walk into this with my eyes open knowing that endgame is going to murder me. as blades pierce my flesh i will remember that at least i'm beating him at mario kart

I'd question that but I'd also have to check. The only Karter truly beating my rear end was Pokeymans. Also I might be showing up under DMay not sure.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

DoctorWhat posted:

are you good? when he doesnt show up and get dq'ed i guess we'll play.

plz dont be good.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Deviant posted:

are you good? when he doesnt show up and get dq'ed i guess we'll play.

plz dont be good.

ur doomed sorry

Lon Lon Rabbit
Mar 27, 2006
Here comes a special boy!

bef posted:

Just..just forget it

Mabels big day put me into the loser bracket pronto. I'm not playing with unreliable Internet connections. Not even attempting.

Haha are you serious?

My internet is actually very reliable.

I've played with friends in the US and Europe and had games with zero lag.

Why don't we just give it a try?

Don't worry if there's lag I'll let you call me a horrible person for not living near you.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont think anyone here is crazy live tournament good. lemming and kingofsprings are frightening but they're not utterly insane, no disrespect

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

_Endgame_ posted:

I'd question that but I'd also have to check. The only Karter truly beating my rear end was Pokeymans. Also I might be showing up under DMay not sure.

as predicted, i lost 2-0

(it's 4-2 to me at mario kart btw. i'm a racer not a fighter)

A Great Big Bee! fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Dec 2, 2014

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

I did a google search for you for "site:http://forums.somethingawful.com/ Ometlotl NNID"

Google said it's actually Ometeotl which is the forums name and the NNID.

Now you know how to look for that.

e: sorry bonzibuddy64 for using punctuation and seriousposting in the tournament thread.

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 2, 2014

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

Haha are you serious?

My internet is actually very reliable.

I've played with friends in the US and Europe and had games with zero lag.

Why don't we just give it a try?

Don't worry if there's lag I'll let you call me a horrible person for not living near you.

What about tomorrow night (or day for you) ? Nintendo is shipping back my Wii U tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont think anyone here is crazy live tournament good. lemming and kingofsprings are frightening but they're not utterly insane, no disrespect

Actually Maple Leaf's a comp smasher

E: He got the game from Nintendo two weeks early and everything

• Locked thread