Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ActusRhesus are you having fun with mentally ill people giving you a ton of poo poo for having a profession and expertise that gives your thoughts a higher level of credibility than they'll ever manage for the subject at hand

Talk about anti-intellectual conservative thought processes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Waroduce posted:

Hug it out

lol red text best text

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

zombie303 posted:

What happened to you sexy Hitler av?!

People in tff are children w easily bl offended sensibilities

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Free Shim

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shim gets a refractory period every time he puts out a good one, it's just how it works

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Shim gets a refractory period every time he puts out a good one, it's just how it works

How it works is its bullshit and also gay as well.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Equine Don posted:

How it works is its bullshit and also gay as well.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

rude to n4i imo

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
shims race posts should be put into the library of congress or something imo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

justice4trayvawn posted:

at least a coffee table book.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

justice4trayvawn posted:

They already got better stuff in the Congressional record.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
anyone else notice the mini holocaust being carried out on the gip jews ever since a certain someone came into power? :tinfoil:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn1rqicvZp0

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSWIrKBMBNk&t=113s

germany is pretty fruity

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

beanieson posted:

at least a coffee table book.

That's like a grand, right?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
if you guys reprint the dick book or do a quote book i would buy one

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Also in, perfect gift for moms.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

Also in, perfect gift for moms.

Why do you not have a Nicholas Cage av?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'd buy a book of shimisms. There'd have to be quotes taken from his rap sheet scattered throughout, and the cover art...man, the cover art...

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
I will make the website.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

If y'all really want a shim book, I might know a guy who knows a guy. It could probably happen for a reasonable price.

How big we talking and is this hard covered or paperback? Standard or landscape? Greatest hits or every one?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It'll be the GiP Dick Art book version 2.

Courthouse
Jul 23, 2013

Genocide Tendency posted:

If y'all really want a shim book, I might know a guy who knows a guy. It could probably happen for a reasonable price.

How big we talking and is this hard covered or paperback? Standard or landscape? Greatest hits or every one?

A special edition you need 3d glasses and some of the good stuff to read.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

ActusRhesus are you having fun with mentally ill people giving you a ton of poo poo for having a profession and expertise that gives your thoughts a higher level of credibility than they'll ever manage for the subject at hand

Talk about anti-intellectual conservative thought processes

Yeah. It's been fun. Elsewhere I'm also trying to explain to a bunch of lactivists that allowing someone to just "stop the clock" on the bar exam so she can get up to pump whenever is actually a big loving deal.

But...you know...I've only actually taken the bar exam. What do I know about what would or would not be an unfair advantage?

The internet makes you stupid.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Psh, some dude did it without going to law school how big of a deal can it be.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

orange juche posted:

It'll be the GiP Dick Art book version 2.

I'd really love it if it was Dick Art second edition. Print the dick art on the right side, and on the left, a shim post.

The exterior should be simple and tasteful, with a logo that is a star of david made of weed leaves and M4s.

Clearly, I would be willing to buy one of these.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder how many Cousin Vinnies there are out there.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
If the book gets off the ground I think there should be some 50 Foot Ant poo poo in there too if yall can swing it.

Id buy it either way

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deffo have to have the 50FA story of the officer getting electrocuted by the wire under the helicopter.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

So the nominee to replace Hagel is a Rhodes Scholar and has a PHD in theoretical physics.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Theoretical physics, so they're well versed in concepts that are heavily imagination and speculation based which should translate well to make believe defense topics such as not letting politicians make combat theater decisions, not handing out inflated defense contracts for stuff we don't need and whether there is a way to avoid dumping another trillion into Iraq. Like theoretical physics I am sure they will rightly conclude that all those things are "not yet possible" but "maybe happening in another dimension"

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

Theoretical physics, so they're well versed in concepts that are heavily imagination and speculation based which should translate well to make believe defense topics such as not letting politicians make combat theater decisions, not handing out inflated defense contracts for stuff we don't need and whether there is a way to avoid dumping another trillion into Iraq. Like theoretical physics I am sure they will rightly conclude that all those things are "not yet possible" but "maybe happening in another dimension"

That's not what theoretical physics means.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

They're ready for you, Gordon. In the test chamber.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Stultus Maximus posted:

well that's loving gay

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
The real problem with Ashton Carter is not that he doesn't have DoD experience, he has plenty of that. Reportedly Hagel is out because he was brought in to manage withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan and a repositioning of the department away from those wars, but now we have ISIS and all that poo poo that needs to be taken care of and it's not really in his comfort zone. Ashton Carter's been in the DoD during that time too and is no more disposed to orient the DoD towards whatever the gently caress we have to do in the mideast than Hagel was.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They're ready for you, Gordon. In the test chamber.
Gordon doesn't need to hear all this. He's a highly-trained professional.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

The real problem with Ashton Carter is not that he doesn't have DoD experience, he has plenty of that. Reportedly Hagel is out because he was brought in to manage withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan and a repositioning of the department away from those wars, but now we have ISIS and all that poo poo that needs to be taken care of and it's not really in his comfort zone. Ashton Carter's been in the DoD during that time too and is no more disposed to orient the DoD towards whatever the gently caress we have to do in the mideast than Hagel was.

Given the hard-on that the Very Serious People have for him, I'm surprised that Obama didn't try to rehabilitate David Petraeus and stick him in the slot.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Both Petraeus and McChrystal seem pretty happy in the academia realm & private sector at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder if Petraeus is porking undergrads now.

• Locked thread