Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Xena was the queen ant? I didn't even recognize her voice.

Also, December 4th episode, The Cooler.
She's back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Flame Princess episodes tend to be pretty polarizing. I'm curious about this one.

AshB
Sep 16, 2007
So Finn's dad's name is Martin Mertens?

:geno:

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

AshB posted:

So Finn's dad's name is Martin Mertens?

:geno:

I mean, he's a dick so he kind of deserves a poo poo name like that.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The last two episodes have been amazing

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Was Finn dreaming he still had the thorn in his palm, or has it grown back?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I stopped watching for a while since life got in the way, so I recently watched Ghost Fly...then the past four episodes.

Goddamn they are absolutely fantastic.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Best underrated joke, Tiffany calling Finn a 'baritone'.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Okay I have a feeling that it's going over my head; but is that a pun based on his bear hat?

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

umalt posted:

Okay I have a feeling that it's going over my head; but is that a pun based on his bear hat?

I think you're over-thinking it. I am pretty sure it goes no further than the fact that Jeremy Shada's voice is changing so Finn's voice is now a baritone instead of like... a tenor? gently caress I don't know, I wasn't in choir.

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

I think you're just mad 'cause you're single.

alpha_destroy posted:

I think you're over-thinking it. I am pretty sure it goes no further than the fact that Jeremy Shada's voice is changing so Finn's voice is now a baritone instead of like... a tenor? gently caress I wasn't in choir.

Still overthinking it. Tiffany's voice is very high. Finn's is lower.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

No it's because Tiffany's voice is really high.

e: :sigh:

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Jorenko posted:

Still overthinking it. Tiffany's voice is very high. Finn's is lower.

Oops. I tried.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I definitely had to rewind a couple of times over that ant's name. Also this episode ruled, from the snakes and butter to finding out what "DENTIST" is, then finding out what "snakes and butter" was, and also SPY FLY

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
it's a wonder anyone gets any jokes ever.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Man those four episodes were all out there as gently caress and all pretty god damned amazing.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I rewound twice this episode: Once for Gamergate, once for Mertens.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
When did this one air? My DVR got "Everything's Jake", "Is That You?", and " Jake The Brick", but not "Dentist". :(

GeekyManatee
Jul 12, 2011

The Merkinman posted:

When did this one air? My DVR got "Everything's Jake", "Is That You?", and " Jake The Brick", but not "Dentist". :(

It aired on the 28th, so last Friday. Not sure at what time, sorry.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Say Nothing posted:

Finn... Mertens?

JT Jag posted:

It was Finn's name in the parallel Lich Doesn't Exist-a-verse and I guess it still is?

Finn didn't remember his time in the Farmverse and Martin never gave his full name so I dunno how SwordFinn knew that. But I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Jake coulda been riding him about having a last name that sucked. That seems like something Jake would do.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!
I'm still 180 replies and 4 episodes behind, and I want to talk about stuff, but I'm determined to catch up on both fronts before coming in here talking. Just wanted to say that an upcoming Amazon lightning deal starting at 8AM for Prime users is an 8" BMO plush. Just thought that might be good information to have.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Samsquamsch posted:

I'm still 180 replies and 4 episodes behind, and I want to talk about stuff, but I'm determined to catch up on both fronts before coming in here talking. Just wanted to say that an upcoming Amazon lightning deal starting at 8AM for Prime users is an 8" BMO plush. Just thought that might be good information to have.

They assigned BMO a gender! This is destroying the canon! What are the writers doing! :argh:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Steve Yun posted:

They assigned BMO a gender! This is destroying the canon! What are the writers doing! :argh:

Where?

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!

Steve Yun posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about?

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012

Jenx posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about?

"Carry her everywhere!" I assume.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

"Carry her everywhere!"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Steve Yun posted:

"Carry her everywhere!"

That is outrageous, BMO is a real boy <:mad:>

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
I thought the way the writers handle her is to use a different gendered pronoun every time they refer to him?

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

The Merkinman posted:

I thought the way the writers handle her is to use a different gendered pronoun every time they refer to him?

I think it's based on who is referring to BMO. Finn refers to him as a guy, PB as a girl from what I remember

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Steve Yun just jumped the shark :(

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm going to pretend that Skip Marooch from Sunday's episode of Bob's Burgers is Prismo on some kind of walkabout.

E: Jake the Brick is going to go down as one of the best Adventure Time episodes ever.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Dec 2, 2014

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

What was Jake trying to do to Finn's tooth?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

nooneofconsequence posted:

What was Jake trying to do to Finn's tooth?

See what's up / fix it.

it didn't work.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

See what's up / fix it.

it didn't work.

Augh, its mad gris, bro!

Physically recoiled when ... eugh!

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Christ, gently caress Princess Bubblegum.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Randandal posted:

Christ, gently caress Princess Bubblegum.

Don't get me wrong I totally understood where Princess Bubblegum was coming from, but holy gently caress that was the worst way to go about it :stare:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Man, she got off light. People died(probably).

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
PB pulled an Iraq War. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Das Boo posted:

PB pulled an Iraq War. :stare: