Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bog pixie

Finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

I can be free.

Koishi Komeiji

froward posted:

I have claimed this avatar.

Another satisfied customer :clint:

i am he

a fitting home

cuntman.net

its perfect

vapoursquid

none other

i am he posted:

a fitting home

A Tin Of Beans

the day spoken of in prophecy has arrived

Scaly Haylie

finally...pikachu has been chosen

Scaly Haylie

smooble this pokemon

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

a fitting home

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

A Tin Of Beans posted:

the day spoken of in prophecy has arrived

some people await the coming of jesus

some, the spaceships

some, john frum

BYOB waited for the buying of the hawt pikachu avatar

and it had come to pass

BYOB is objectively the best religion

Matoi Ryuko

Crap posted:

i still don't understand what i have to do with this

:laugh:

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

everyone is changing their iconic brands i don't know what to do in this new uncaring world

:pwn:

emmie

Bo-Pepper posted:

everyone is changing their iconic brands i don't know what to do in this new uncaring world

today im a bee. what would u do if, tomorrow, i was posting as a wasp? high speed low drag posting. aggressive. standoffish emmie. gone with the honey, its time to slaughter and devour some insects... and ur posts are looking tasty

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ulvir

genocide :(

bwatts

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm the same :)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh yeah?

Lil Cunty

:aaaaa:

ty crap

ty landy

Machai

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tao of lmao

the idea of someone's brand being tied to their av, and not the content of their posts is byob as gently caress

tao of lmao

as if the words are all such interchangeable white-noise that is so indistinguishable from anyone else, if it wasn't for their av you couldn't tell who they were.

tao of lmao

which gives me an idea for a game, actually

alnilam

It's not that surprising, i bet if a close irl friend of yours wrote a funny post anonymously and someone said "which close irl friend wrote this" you wouldn't be able to id them

But a game sounds fun

Machai

whoever got jett as a santee, I hope you sent him a printout of his meltdown post

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
avatars in byob are useful for figuring out if someone is being ironic or just an idiot

bwatts

Brillo_Pad posted:

avatars in byob are useful for figuring out if someone is being ironic or just an idiot

i'm a literal idiot. i have aspergers syndrome and nobody will believe me they just think i'm ironic

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

the idea of someone's brand being tied to their av, and not the content of their posts is byob as gently caress

yes julio we can read a post without name or av identification and immediately know which of the 50 byob posters wrote it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

froward

by Azathoth

WD-40 posted:

yes julio we can read a post without name or av identification and immediately know which of the 50 byob posters wrote it

classic WD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

Brillo_Pad posted:

which one am i

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Sleepy Owl posted:

which one am i

SHiny.

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

FluffieDuckie posted:

we already played this game with the scripts zimboe mode it was very difficult

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i am he posted:

a fitting home

Scaly Haylie

Machai posted:

whoever got jett as a santee, I hope you sent him a printout of his meltdown post

do what now

Lil Cunty

AAB posted:

code:
[b][color=green]THE TOY SHOP IS[/color][/color=red]OPEN!![/color][/b]
[timg]http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/workcrew.png[/timg]

well if flipoff isn't going to use this I hope someone does. its magical. I wasn't really feeling Christmas until I saw it but now its nothing but gay snow globes and Mannheim steamroller in the -40 household

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Machai posted:

I am imagining a naked man in only a santa hat with a candycane swinging back and forth between his legs, but I wam tired and going to bed early. I have the day off tomorrow to work on said vision

machai you are a friend to all

ty crap

ty landy

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WD-40 posted:

well if flipoff isn't going to use this I hope someone does. its magical. I wasn't really feeling Christmas until I saw it but now its nothing but gay snow globes and Mannheim steamroller in the -40 household

my only complaint is it goes HO HO HO

instead of HO MO HO

----------------

Machai

WD-40 posted:

machai you are a friend to all

oh poo poo I actually forgot to do this. guess ill start now

e: oh gently caress, the first gis result for "sexy santa" is too good to pass up, gonna make a slight change to the idea

Machai fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flipoff

Really, bitch?

Machai posted:

oh poo poo I actually forgot to do this. guess ill start now

e: oh gently caress, the first gis result for "sexy santa" is too good to pass up, gonna make a slight change to the idea

I can't wait to see what you come up with now.