Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

This is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

:golfclap:

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
oh my god Febreeze

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

:magical:

Holy loving poo poo, man

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Unlurking to say this is the best thing I've ever seen.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

This is in the FART ring of honor.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Someone send that to Jaxson de Ville. Dude will probably make it his official twitter pic if the team doesn't stop him.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Chichevache posted:

Someone send that to Jaxson de Ville. Dude will probably make it his official twitter pic if the team doesn't stop him.

I tagged him in my original posted tweet, which now has over 300 RTs. If he doesn't see something that's all over his mentions I have no idea how he'd see any other attempts.

He saw my comic of him a while ago, he just doesn't seem to check twitter terribly often

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:syoon: Good god this is the best thing ever.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

This is so wrong but so right.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Might as well post this, not nearly good as jags_poo.png but oh well

Someone told me long ago
There's a 2 minute drill before we go
I know
It's been coming for some time
When it's over so they say
Dolphins win, and that's great
I know
Shining down like piss water

I wanna know
Have you ever seen Geno's brain?
I wanna know
Have you ever seen Geno's brain?
Like an Alzheimers Patient on a bad day

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

drat it :saddowns:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Yeah no dice on that one. Lol Geno Smoth

I should do more of these bets though, always make a doodle bet on the underdogs.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Febreeze posted:

Yeah no dice on that one. Lol Geno Smoth

I should do more of these bets though, always make a doodle bet on the underdogs.

Whatever I drawn, it's gonna piss someone off,

That's sheer luxury. You should have to pay a PSL just to post.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

JJ Watt hates fun

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-adventures-of-megawatt/

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dave I gotta tell you because it's gotta be said. On the "about" section of your draw play fb page, it says "A NFL centric webcomic mocking football and in all it's glory. Updates Posted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and most Saturdays" and that makes no sense bro!

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

"Wow! A Titans Fan!"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Who's 7 on the Alouettes :confused:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

Dave I gotta tell you because it's gotta be said. On the "about" section of your draw play fb page, it says "A NFL centric webcomic mocking football and in all it's glory. Updates Posted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and most Saturdays" and that makes no sense bro!

No it doesn't :ninja:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Worthleast posted:

"Wow! A Titans Fan!"

I went to the Titans preseason game in Atlanta. I took a picture of the one Titans fan I saw.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

It should the Ramstar, switch to image of Bronco Cruiser, switch back to a shaky image of the Ramstar, switch to unshaky Ramstar firing the primary weapon, switch to picture of Bronco Cruiser exploding... with googly eyes.

I will pay someone to do this.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Who's 7 on the Alouettes :confused:

Uh John Bowman duh

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

I know this is from a few pages back, but I was thinking "I'm down with ODB (yeah you know me)"

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
So ummm I got inspired and made a uhhhh little fart. :gay:

:allears:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Pops Mgee posted:

So ummm I got inspired and made a uhhhh little fart. :gay:

:allears:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Actually I get a reeeeeeaaaaaaally strong "domestic abuser" vibe from Watt.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Like Watt has time to date. :smug:

I love how this thread's opinion of Watt is that he's a Reagan-worshipping, no-fun police who is now being profiled for domestic abuse. :psyduck:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

bhsman posted:

Like Watt has time to date. :smug:

I love how this thread's opinion of Watt is that he's a Reagan-worshipping, no-fun police who is now being profiled for domestic abuse. :psyduck:

Goons despise success unless it's from a plucky black underdog who old white men hate.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

Goons despise success unless it's from a plucky black underdog who old white men hate.

Nah, everyone loved him until the selfie thing. I don't think it's anything other than Watt being up his own rear end a little bit. But he's the best and he can do what he wants.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Volkerball posted:

Nah, everyone loved him until the selfie thing. I don't think it's anything other than Watt being up his own rear end a little bit. But he's the best and he can do what he wants.

I thought the selfie thing was funny.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Volkerball posted:

He's great, I just hate it when people play the "don't you have better things to do" card when they do plenty of frivolous things like a Verizon commercial...

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That Works posted:

I thought the selfie thing was funny.

Well, yeah, but it's funny because Watt was being a jackass about nothing while doing the same thing himself earlier. No idea where the domestic abuse part comes in though.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Grittybeard posted:

Well, yeah, but it's funny because Watt was being a jackass about nothing while doing the same thing himself earlier. No idea where the domestic abuse part comes in though.

I guess if you're that uptight you probably rule your household with an iron fist??

Let's talk happier things! :(

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Selfies are kinda lame tho

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I legit think the selfie thing might have been trash talk that was taken at face value because Watt once wrote a letter to his teammates about how you can't find touchdowns in a club. Its hard to take Watt as a funnyman after that letter.

The domestic abuser thing, wtf, I don't see that at all. If anything Watt was probably slightly douchey in high school like most players.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i used to think that jj watt had long flowing hair like clay matthews and he just recently cut it short but i guess he's always had that short hair so i really don't know why i thought that??? thats my jj watt story

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Watt was on a few episodes of The League and was pretty funny. That doesn't really mesh up with his recent "no fun" outbursts.

Maybe all those losses are turning him bitter. ..

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Athletes are complex human beings with many different sides.

The fun of TFF and the farthouse is creating these entire weird mythologies about athletes so we can joke about them.

Sean Payton is probably not a weird stalker
Peyton Manning is probably not a pizza robot
Eli Manning probably doesnt eat glue
Kyle Orton is probably not an insane drunken redneck
etc.

I don't think anyone is seriously saying Watt is a soulless football white bread machine. Its just a funny image to create based off stuff he has done.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Kyle Orton is probably not an insane drunken redneck

Sorry you lost me here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Bort Bortles posted:

Sorry you lost me here.

I was gone after Eli doesn't eat glue. Let's not get crazy here, Mel!

• Locked thread