Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Spicy Guacamole posted:

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They're ready for you, Gordon. In the test chamber.

Gordon doesn't need to hear all this. He's a highly-trained professional.

You assholes need to stop reminding me that we'll never see ep 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I wonder if Petraeus is porking undergrads now.

I'm going with yes.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm going with yes.

You cannot convince me that "she" isn't Karl Rove in drag

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm going with yes.

Karla Rove spotted

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Gross poo poo man!!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm going with yes.

Someone face-swap Petraeus and his wife.

I have a theory.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Someone face-swap Petraeus and his wife.

I have a theory.

:3:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Looks like a 60 year old Matilda.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Did the SJWs, in their busy body rage over Michael Brown, forget about that 12 year old kid in Cleavland who done got shotted to death already?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

maffew buildings posted:

Did the SJWs, in their busy body rage over Michael Brown, forget about that 12 year old kid in Cleavland who done got shotted to death already?

Outrage fatigue.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

maffew buildings posted:

As I mentioned a few pages back, Anonymous has taken the lead in protesting over the guy who was blasted outside Dayton (minutes from WPAFB) for picking up an air rifle and walking through Walmart with it, prompting panic from people who didn't know what was going on.

Never mind the woman who was minding her own business, saw what was going on, tried to get away from the store, and died of a heart attack.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Anonymous really perfectly sums up the internet.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

CBJSprague24 posted:

As I mentioned a few pages back, Anonymous has taken the lead in protesting over the guy who was blasted outside Dayton (minutes from WPAFB) for picking up an air rifle and walking through Walmart with it, prompting panic from people who didn't know what was going on.

Never mind the woman who was minding her own business, saw what was going on, tried to get away from the store, and died of a heart attack.

How loving fat? How? Fat?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

*whispers*
They're clones...

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Marrying for political favor, amassing great rank, being feted in the great halls while remaining a total loving dork, cheating. Petraeus is basically from the 18th century.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

Anonymous really perfectly sums up the internet.

remember when anonymous threatened to bring down the mexican drug cartels and then a few of their mexican members got kidnapped and they backed down? pretty serious group if you ask me

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Anonymous is the internet equivalent of Hamas. They're pretty good at hitting soft, unimportant, targets, and they're good for quick, buzz-worthy headlines, and that's about it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

maffew buildings posted:

The one who drew a bb gun (with no orange) from his waistband when cops told him to put his hands up?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Godholio posted:

The one who drew a bb gun (with no orange) from his waistband when cops told him to put his hands up?

Yeah, that's the one.

I think most of the smart ones realized the Cleveland kid was not the hill they wanted to die on. Not that that Brown shooting is a much better hill...

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Godholio posted:

The video makes it a lot worse for the cops. They literally shot the kid before they even finished getting out of their car. He had no chance to react. It was basically John Crawford again.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Stultus Maximus posted:

He had no chance to react.

that's the point idiot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Yeah that video showed some pretty gangsta poo poo. Doesn't seem like a great move if you think the guy's a maniac with a gun.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

ManMythLegend posted:

Yeah, that's the one.

I think most of the smart ones realized the Cleveland kid was not the hill they wanted to die on. Not that that Brown shooting is a much better hill...

Yeah, the gently caress up was their approach so it's more abstract.

Watching the video, I see the kid lift his shirt where he has the bb gun.

From released photos, you can see it's realistic.

But I also see the cops barreling in right up next to the gazebo and dropping the kid in literally under a few seconds. For all I know he was obliviously adjusting his pants while thinking, "What're these assholes doing?"

The hell were they doing coming in like it was a drive-by?

Edit: Video's here, btw. It happens around 7:10.

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Dec 3, 2014

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Accretionist posted:

Yeah, the gently caress up was their approach so it's more abstract.

Watching the video, I see the kid lift his shirt where he has the bb gun.

From released photos, you can see it's realistic.

But I also see the cops barreling in right up next to the gazebo and dropping the kid in literally under a few seconds. For all I know he was obliviously adjusting his pants while thinking, "What're these assholes doing?"

That video is uh.... something else.

When I was a kid me and my friends got stopped at gunpoint by police officers while playing with BB pistols in a New Orleans suburb. It was a good time

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 3, 2014

Courthouse
Jul 23, 2013

Accretionist posted:

Either they were going in for a surprise takedown or some dumb poo poo like that, and panicked. Or they were driving in trying to find the gunman, realizes he's the guy right in front of them, and panicked.

From the way he flails and runs to the back of the car it wasn't some cold headed murder at any rate. Looks like they didn't know what they were doing and hosed up. Because I don't see anyone intentionally driving right up in the face of someone they think has a gun.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

The best part of that is its not even like they drove right up on him on the road, what they gently caress were they doing just barrelling across the grass?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Godholio posted:

when cops told him to put his hands up?

pBLAMut your hands up

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Jarmak posted:

The best part of that is its not even like they drove right up on him on the road, what they gently caress were they doing just barrelling across the grass?

delivering 114 grains of justice to a lawbreaker

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ManMythLegend posted:

Anonymous is the internet equivalent of Hamas. They're pretty good at hitting soft, unimportant, targets, and they're good for quick, buzz-worthy headlines, and that's about it.

Hamas actually does poo poo though.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Equine Don posted:

Hamas actually does poo poo though.

They kidnap and kill some random border guards and ineffectually pop off rockets at civilian targets.

Anon hacks public facing websites, doxes shmoes, and ineffectually DDoSes government servers.

Edit: They both talk a big game, post war videos to youtube, and then immediately fold and cry in public when they get push back.

Courthouse
Jul 23, 2013
Iranian F4 Phantoms have bombed IS in Diyala. :toot:

With rapprochement being the tune of the day, perhaps we can agree to let Iran have the bomb if they promise to only use it on marauding arabian islamists?

Jarmak posted:

You don't get much more white privilege than worrying about the police ruining the grass while shooting blacks

Courthouse fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 3, 2014

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Courthouse posted:

You don't get much more white privilege than worrying about the police ruining the grass while shooting blacks

Well who do you think's paying the taxes?

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

The first rule of No Avatar Club is: you do not talk about No Avatar Club. The second rule of No Avatar Club is: you DO NOT talk about No Avatar Club
Grimey Drawer

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm going with yes.

Honest to god, that looks like Matt Damon.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Courthouse posted:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Courthouse posted:

You don't get much more reasonable than worrying about the police ruining the grass while shooting blacks

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Accretionist posted:

I've had cops roll up on me like that.

I was 11. Me and the homeboys were destroying a snow fence.

~*BWIRP BWIRP*~

I think it's so you can't get a head start on running away.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Reuters is reporting that some type of poo poo broke at Zaporizhye NPP in Ukraine and while they're still claiming the damage is minor and there is no damage to the reactor, apparently poo poo broke November 28th and they've been trying to keep it close for 6 days, sooo

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
Guess they were trying to pull a Japan and handle it themselves...whoops

Courthouse
Jul 23, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Reuters is reporting that some type of poo poo broke at Zaporizhye NPP in Ukraine and while they're still claiming the damage is minor and there is no damage to the reactor, apparently poo poo broke November 28th and they've been trying to keep it close for 6 days, sooo

A black day in Ukraine's otherwise spotless nuclear safety record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

JSARSOM posted:

Guess they were trying to pull a Japan and handle it themselves...whoops

Luckily they have large neighbor with the manpower and resources to help them secure it and clean it up.

• Locked thread