Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
I like to think he was laughed off campus no less than five times before he figured it was a dumb idea.

Edit:

Oh look at that, I found my old youtube password from the Poison Ivey and Old Khemarra days. Might have to keep an eye out for more pubbie videos now.

Technical Analysis fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Dec 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

DonDoodles posted:

Does anyone remember when Oldkhemaraa threatened to hang out in front of UC Berkeley law school until he could find a law student that would help him sue us (and cryptic)? Over disrupting Grom's show.

Yup I also remember sending Ol' some contact numbers for some lawyers I knew. Not sure if he ever called them. Had warned one about it and one told me what he would do in any case like that, suggest psychiatric help.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Technical Analysis posted:

I like to think he was laughed off campus no less than five times before he figured it was a dumb idea.

Edit:

Oh look at that, I found my old youtube password from the Poison Ivey and Old Khemarra days. Might have to keep an eye out for more pubbie videos now.

I hope he stayed and got an education :unsmith:

Anunnaki
Dec 2, 2014
Hello Space Travelers

Can I get a Invite to STO in game chat channel Thenexgooneration

Thanks

In Game name - Anunnaki@anunnakiAlliance

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
That's quite a remarkable posting history you've got there. :cripes:

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Thanks for the ban you asses. I too have a ticket on account of four missing bug ships and two Galors. I just love being at the mercy of Cryptic support!

The billion EC cap needs to be removed: I'm sick of this bug ship barter poo poo to buy anything of value.

Anunnaki
Dec 2, 2014

Mondian posted:

First page! :toot:

Man, so far the pubbies in my Undine queues are worse than usual!

Hello Fellow Space Traveler.

If you are looking for a few Good extra hands in those times when you can't get a team going. CHeck out STO Alliance global chat channel. Those guys over there are constantly Trekking.

Take care hope this helps out friend.

Anunnaki
Dec 2, 2014

Kesper North posted:

That's quite a remarkable posting history you've got there. :cripes:

Why thankyou GoodSIr !

WHo said Virgins arent easy

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Go away.

Anunnaki
Dec 2, 2014

Aww im like soo sorry your Butt hurts. Can we be friends

DAVE!!!(c)(tm)
Feb 22, 2003

Anunnaki posted:

We have a strict semi-strict, but mostly strict, couple year registration requirement. Go have fun on the forums and play around with some other groups and we'll see you then.

But, hey, thanks for the 10 bucks.

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

Is that Autumn? That's so cute. On the bright side we now have the newbies billing info :) welcome friend.

Alright newbie: did you post in Fyad?
Did you sent technical a dic pic yet?
Have you wrote your 10k word essay on the topic of trolls in modern communications?
Did you get archive acess when you signed up?

AcidCouch fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 2, 2014

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

Anunnaki posted:

:gowron:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Anunnaki posted:

We can be friends, Anunnaki.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Wait they only paid 10 bucks to get into dental, :negative: I got so ripped off, but that dental salary makes up for it.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
WW rewards tab is up here, no carrier stats yet though.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Anunnaki posted:

Can we post examples of autumn@col.potter losing his poo poo in-game? I know some of you goons have logs.

Edit:

quote:

[Zone #2] D'Bryg@Col.Potter: It's funny really. Both my grandfathers put their life on the line to protect my country during WWII. Sandrine meanwhile spends all her life playing a video game and harassing people

Both my grandfathers were drafted into a war with pretty much every male of that generation so I can erp on a fake spaceship.

DonDoodles fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Dec 2, 2014

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

DonDoodles posted:

Can we post examples of autumn@col.potter losing his poo poo in-game? I know some of you goons have logs.

Edit:

Both my grandfathers were drafted into a war with pretty much every male of that generation so I can erp on a fake spaceship.

Both of my grandfathers died so that the conservative bronies and furries could live. :patriot:

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

DonDoodles posted:

Edit:

Mine ended as an alcoholic after three tours in Vietnam so two men pretending to be questionably aged girls of unrealistic proportions could pass seventh grade level pickup lines to each other in virtual Star Trek bars. :patriot:

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

did you know that $10 will give you instant access to the super secret goon channel, wiki, and in-game bonus system?

:greencube:

also, i will vouch for you for 800m ec

Acer Pilot fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 2, 2014

AcidCouch
Aug 2, 2012

The newbie went quite. Technical has yet to get his dic pic, and don't cheat and grab one from online because we will know. Your webcam proves all :)

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

probably realized they wasted $10 to try and "infiltrate" a video game fleet

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Aleth posted:

WW rewards tab is up here, no carrier stats yet though.

Oh hey, new modules.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
My ban is lifted but I only got another Cardassian Boff and a JHDC. I was promised a Galor and bugship do I file a ticket or go straight to our source?

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Axe-man posted:

Both of my grandfathers died so that the conservative bronies and furries could live. :patriot:

One of my grandfathers was too young and the other was on the German side. Does this make me more evil than the average Denalt?

g0del
Jan 9, 2001

Fun Shoe

Tunicate posted:

Oh hey, new modules.
Hooray, another grenade. I certainly don't have too many of those already.

Come on, cryptic! Where's my double fist punch module?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

AcidCouch posted:

The newbie went quite. Technical has yet to get his dic pic, and don't cheat and grab one from online because we will know. Your webcam proves all :)

Use a sharpie to draw a disco globe on your tiny dic pic for authenticity.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

AcidCouch posted:

He's right. I reverse google image search all my dick pics. It's the only way to make sure it's legit.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Ludicro posted:

One of my grandfathers was too young and the other was on the German side. Does this make me more evil than the average Denalt?

Ivey was right all along...

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

I'm my own grandpa.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Olivia has now created a special chat channel just for his giveaway...seasoned goons know what to do.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary

quote:

quote:

Both of my grandfathers put their life on line for my country too. My one grandfather lost his legs in France in patriotic service, the other fought bravely in Berlin in '45 (after heroically allowing assorted foreign workers to find occupation in support of our boys in the field up to that point), just so that I could hang out with way too many Anglos and play a game owned by a Chinese company (and it's not even our old friends, it's those goddamn Commie ones who kicked them off the mainland!).

Where's my pity party, Anunnaki? Or at least a crying eagly smilie?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is there any way to use sto's macro stuff to bind something to activate a togglable power but not deactivate it?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
This is amazing.

xxtern1ty posted:

Many of you have probably seen me, Xean around Doranza or have heard how that I am the sole contributor to the ESD Daily Giveaway via Saint Olivia.

I have avoided disclosing this, as I generally do not get into the fleet politics that can come into play.

That being said, at this point, Saint Olivia and I are proud to announce our new alliance:

Saint Olivia on XTERN1TY

and we are now recruiting!

What you will Get:

Reputation Perks of being associated with the ESD Giveaway Daily! (You may not know this, but I'm kind of a big deal around here..COME AT ME BRO)

Free Professional Reputation Building/Recovery Assistance via our very own Saint Olivia, PR expert

We Let the Dogs Out: been helping players for over a year and invite you to share your insights, tips, and other info on this new voyage with fellow helpful players and those in need of help.

/channel_join XTERN1TY

If you're in NOP or Starfleet Dental and haven't joined a channel before, you can now!!

Just click the channel name. Right-clicking a chat tab will pull up the Chat options where you can select chat color and set up a new tab if you like for a channel.

UPDATE: Starfleet Dental members who transfer in will now receive A FREE LOBI SHIP too!

What you WILL NOT get:

You will not have access to the bank as a new member. Period.

We do not give EC or items to people in the fleet if asked so do not come here thinking this is a charity.

Joining the fleet will not give you access to any of the donated items from the giveaway. Period. (However, you may skim off the top from any donations you may get)

You will not get early access to the fleet stores. Saint Olivia has spent too much time and effort building up the reserves to have someone come in and beg for access…PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

See you in the Delta Quadrant!

With Love,

XEAN

--HNIC of Saint Olivia On XTERN1TY

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Oh my

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Wow. It really is the Christmas season. :swoon:

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

i wish i could give that thread a 5

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1315391

They're doing another screenshot contest, this time winter-themed. There are zen prizes for the top three entries, and the winner will get their screenshot turned into a loading screen.

I will laugh so hard if this wins.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
XEAN calls himself the Head friend of the family in Charge (HNIC)? Seriously? Is that reportable? :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
That is the post of a man high on his own farts.

• Locked thread