Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Give me a gift, please.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=zmvVUa4c6DRdNtYK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Time's Almost Up...

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Sorry, but this key was already used..

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
hardcore lurked from the imp zone gaming gift thread

truly these are the darkest times

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

hubris.height posted:

hardcore lurked from the imp zone gaming gift thread

truly these are the darkest times

That's why I ask people to add me on steam for mystery games.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
don't murder me

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey, im still looking for Steam gifts so go ahead and add me if you have any to give me, or if you feel like buying something on my wishlist.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
so far I got gifts for lumpy and baestancer but I'll give those on Xmas

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
warning: bonzibuddy is Very Rude and will not believe you have already given him gifts even if you did. This glitch has been added to the wiki.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. Where's the holiday gaming gift spirit, Doctor Goat? Just buy him a drat game, or shut the hell up about it. God sake some of the people on this forum don't know the first thing about etiquette.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I for one, hope you receive a gift - and hell, I'd like one as well.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Thats not true.. You gave me 3 keys and i even thanked you for it, a luxury some imps don't receive. Now im looking for even more gifts from the kind posters in the imp zone, who are happy to oblige.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Wow. Where's the holiday gaming gift spirit, Doctor Goat? Just buy him a drat game, or shut the hell up about it. God sake some of the people on this forum don't know the first thing about etiquette.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im the fat loving bloated tick whos living off of the leftover humble bundle keys and spare Steam Wallet balance of this forums noble posters, and God damned if theres not a thing the mods can do about it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

I already gave him three ;____;

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=sEAdVrPN3Xt6tZf5 here is a copy of deadlight, for whoever.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Doctor Goat posted:

I already gave him three ;____;

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=sEAdVrPN3Xt6tZf5 here is a copy of deadlight, for whoever.

Well, fourth time's the charm.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Whats your steam?

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Doctor Goat posted:

warning: bonzibuddy is Very Rude and will not believe you have already given him gifts even if you did. This glitch has been added to the wiki.

i have to agree, if you were planning on giving bonzibuddy games please reconsider and give them to me instead!

thank you for understanding

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
WTF? Can someone give me some free games to make up for the loving slander being put forth by Doctor Goat and Swelter Discharge?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Whats your steam?

I don't know. Probably WormSkull.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

bonzibuddy64 posted:

WTF? Can someone give me some free games to make up for the loving slander being put forth by Doctor Goat and Swelter Discharge?

i posted your shirts and told people to buy them in the impiest pics thread

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Dear lord.. That guy is not me, those are not my shirts, that is some guy who also uses the bonzibuddy name. If you want to do me a huge service, tell people NOT to buy his shirts, hes a big hack. Delete him!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Dear lord.. That guy is not me, those are not my shirts, that is some guy who also uses the bonzibuddy name. If you want to do me a huge service, tell people NOT to buy his shirts, hes a big hack. Delete him!

Just bought several of your shirts online...Pleasure doing business with you. :)

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
That guys name is bonzibuddy_2k and he posts images from 4chan /b/ on his twitter account and makes money selling cafepress tshirts or some poo poo. Im the Real bonzibuddy, im on twitter at bonzibuddy64, i post about goblins all day.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

bonzibuddy64 posted:

That guys name is bonzibuddy_2k and he posts images from 4chan /b/ on his twitter account and makes money selling cafepress tshirts or some poo poo. Im the Real bonzibuddy, im on twitter at bonzibuddy64, i post about goblins all day.

Oh no I'm sorry :(

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Anyways, you can buy me some steam gifts if your reading this,to make up for any income ive missed out on by people thinking they were supporting me when actually they were supporting a different guy (Some loser).

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the real bonzi has no source of income

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Anyways, you can buy me some steam gifts if your reading this,to make up for any income ive missed out on by people thinking they were supporting me when actually they were supporting a different guy (Some loser).

I'll send you the shirts.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

elf help book posted:

sure he does t-shirt sales

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

Finally, someone speaks the truth.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

sorry to say but the bonzi we've all been posting with is actually the fake bonzi

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Shouts out to Bergfu again, for gifting me Desktop Dungeons, this game is legit and its sick as hell, Dope as hell you could say even. Its a neat lil dungeon crawler semi-roguelike game and the dungeons are lil small 10-min pick-up-and-play crawlers, but your progress is saved with your town upgrades and unlocks sorta like rogue legacy. Been playin it a lot so wanted to thank ya again for it, as its an awesome addition to my Steam library.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

when i got sims 1 i played it with a friend and we made me, him, and a fat guy we called bonzi buddy and we made bonzi do all the work around the house and tortured him

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

elf help book posted:

when i got sims 1 i played it with a friend and we made me, him, and a fat guy we called bonzi buddy and we made bonzi do all the work around the house and tortured him

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you couldnt make purple skinned people so i think we just made him black

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

making a house slave in the sims ftw

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I was streaming sims 1 a lot a few months ago, i made it my mission to download as many lovely mods asi could find for it, heres the only screenshot i could find

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

someone please buy me the humble my little pony ebook bundle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Shouts out to Bergfu again, for gifting me Desktop Dungeons, this game is legit and its sick as hell, Dope as hell you could say even. Its a neat lil dungeon crawler semi-roguelike game and the dungeons are lil small 10-min pick-up-and-play crawlers, but your progress is saved with your town upgrades and unlocks sorta like rogue legacy. Been playin it a lot so wanted to thank ya again for it, as its an awesome addition to my Steam library.

nice i'm glad you liked it. You're welcome

• Locked thread