Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

they need to make a jedi in the new trilogy a duelist that fights with a blaster and a saber at the same time. I really never under stood why they didn't have a blaster on hand how else are they going to easily kill a dude 100 meters away. Also you would think jedi's would pack a ton of grenades since they can use the force to make them go exactly where they want to.

Luke used a blaster just as much, perhaps more so, as a lightsaber in the OT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

projecthalaxy posted:

It's a Death Star but a lightsaber instead of a ball.

is it a ship that looks like a lightsaber or is it a little lightsaber handle that blows up the planet and yourself when you press the button

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

muscles like this? posted:

Luke used a blaster just as much, perhaps more so, as a lightsaber in the OT.

he was never a jedi in any of the OT

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Acne Rain posted:

is it a ship that looks like a lightsaber or is it a little lightsaber handle that blows up the planet and yourself when you press the button

It's a ship that looks like a lightsaber but they screwed up while building it and it didn't work when they tried to fire it.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

One of the more prominent characters of the Bounty Hunters trilogy is a genuine-article space spider sitting in a space web spun in the vacuum of space, which creates smaller and stupider spiders to perform very specific tasks, kind of like the societal setup of Brave New World, which are helpful to it in its job of being a galactic information broker. Eventually the smartest of the little spiders, called "Balancesheet" because it was made to be a little accountant, kills daddy/mommy/parent spider and takes over its job.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

gohuskies posted:

The Darksaber battlestation was a superweapon built by the crime lord Durga the Hutt in 12 ABY.

there's a year system? w

quote:

A member of the Besadii kajidic, Durga wanted to use the superweapon to hold ransom entire
planets and spread his influence throughout the galaxy.

great name, "besadii kajidic", has a lot of presence

quote:

Based on the set of plans for the original Death Star battlestation stolen by Durga from the former Imperial Information Center on the galactic capital of Coruscant, the Darksaber was designed by the engineer Bevel Lemelisk, the creator of the Death Star and a number of other superweapons. Lemelisk adjusted the plans to the Hutt's wishes, removing all the Imperial padding and leaving only the central superlaser weapon, encased in a cylindrical durasteel shell. The resulting shape closely resembled that of the lightsaber, the traditional weapon of the Jedi Knights, so Lemelisk christened his creation accordingly: the Darksaber.
if you could build a death star laser without the death star why didn't they do that before,

it's like Wow this car has all this useless poo poo on it, lets get rid of the fuel tank and the seats and everything but an engine and a wheel!

quote:

Located in the Hoth asteroid field,

specifically Hoth's asteroid field? not just some random asteroid field anywhere it had to be an asteroid field next to something from the movies?

quote:

the Darksaber Project, as it was also known, was financed by Orko SkyMine Asteroid Processing Corporation, a faux corporation owned by Durga. However, the construction of the superweapon was plagued with difficulties. The materials purchased from low-bid contractors were of poor quality; the computer cores provided by Durga's ally, Sulamar, were outdated; and the hive-minded Taurill species who assembled the Darksaber were often distracted, and, as a result, tended to make mistakes in the construction.

hive minded taurus's that can't think straight, that's a great idea for a species!

so basically it's a korean knockoff death star

quote:

As he witnessed that, Lemelisk started to lose faith in his project, but he continued with the work in fear of displeasing Durga, and construction on the Darksaber dragged to the closing stages. By that time, the New Republic became aware of Durga's superweapon and tracked his yacht to the Darksaber's construction site. A three-man commando team led by General Crix Madine was subsequently dispatched to sabotage the weapon and leave it adrift in space until a larger fleet could arrive to destroy it.
Durga, Besadii Kajadic, Lemelisk, Sulamar, Taurill, Crix Madine is this star wars or keyboard mash wars

quote:

The New Republic team failed in its mission, however, and two members of the team were killed, while Madine was captured and brought before Durga on the Darksaber's bridge, where he was executed as well.

haha, jedi are loving useless

quote:

Just as Madine was shot by Durga, a New Republic strike force led by General Wedge Antilles arrived to engage the Darksaber. Certain that his weapon was fully functional, Durga commanded his crew to take it into the asteroid belt in order to evade pursuit, while Lemelisk, who was not so sure about the Darksaber's operational status, escaped. As Antilles's forces attacked the Darksaber, Durga took his weapon into the most dangerous part of the asteroid field, where the Darksaber's way was blocked by two massive asteroids. Durga tried to use the superlaser to clear the path, but the weapon did not work, and the Darksaber was crushed by the asteroids. Lemelisk was, in turn, captured by Antilles's forces, and, after a trial, was executed for war crimes.
good guys won because the korean knockoff death star was a piece of poo poo that didn't work, got it

quote:

Edit:

There was also a black lightsaber used by Mandalorians called the Darksaber. They fought Obi-Wan with it and then Darth Maul had it for a while:
a black lightsaber in the prequel era and it wasn't mace windu's???

quote:

The Darksaber was an ancient, black-bladed lightsaber. Unlike most other lightsabers, the Darksaber's blade was nearly flat, thin, and curved to a point more typical of a metallic sword. The black core of the blade appeared to draw in all surrounding light and color, leaving a faint white, electrical aura along its edges, it hummed with a higher-pitched whine than its more common lightsaber counterparts when the blade was active, and made a sound like a whistle when it was swung.

deviantartsaber

quote:

Once held by the Jedi Order, during a period of collapse in the Galactic Republic's power, the Darksaber was stolen by members of the Mandalorian warrior clans.

deviantart saber was stolen by the special snowflakians, got it

quote:

Over time, the black lightsaber was passed down through generations of the Vizsla clan, and when Tor Vizsla founded the radical Mandalorian splinter group known as the Death Watch, he chose the Darksaber as the symbol of his authority as the sect's Secret Mandalore

Upon Tor Vizsla's death, the ancient blade was entrusted to his clan kinsman Pre Vizsla, the current leader of Death Watch, and reigned as the Secret Mandalore well into

UGH ENOUGH
tor vislas and pre vislas and secret mandalores, i don't want to use a brain cell that know what any more keyboard mash star wars names are

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Sombrerotron posted:

One of the more prominent characters of the Bounty Hunters trilogy is a genuine-article space spider sitting in a space web spun in the vacuum of space, which creates smaller and stupider spiders to perform very specific tasks, kind of like the societal setup of Brave New World, which are helpful to it in its job of being a galactic information broker. Eventually the smartest of the little spiders, called "Balancesheet" because it was made to be a little accountant, kills daddy/mommy/parent spider and takes over its job.

i remember that book

the spider was so greedy it recycled its own poo into materials instead of dumping it out of its space web

i remember that the book had a lot of made up high concept things like that like a organic microrecorder that was a little bug that ate sounds and could squeeze them back out, hutts that were so paranoid they lived in robot hermit crab shells, a planet punished by the empire by introducing an invasive species, a species the empire mutilated into mines with creepy shovel hands and cillia to breathe toxins on their faces

i remember thinking it didn't feel like star wars because it was actually creative

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
those books ruled and are some of my favorite SW books

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fetus Tree posted:

i didn't post in wrong thread.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Did anyone write any books about that guy who said not to shoot R2D2's escape pod at the start of the first movie? Because that dude's a mega-tard and basically ended the empire with one idiotic decision.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

PostNouveau posted:

Did anyone write any books about that guy who said not to shoot R2D2's escape pod at the start of the first movie? Because that dude's a mega-tard and basically ended the empire with one idiotic decision.

he was a sleeper agent with implanted memories, by darth vader to lead to a noble death that would erase the harm that he did to the universe.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

PostNouveau posted:

the closest i can think to that is that captain needa's cousin was stationed on an orbiting platform above imperial city and it turns out that needa was a rebel sympathizer all along

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

TOILETLORD posted:

he was a sleeper agent with implanted memories, by darth vader to lead to a noble death that would erase the harm that he did to the universe.

Is that true?

vvv edit: ha! amazing

RAGE HOLE fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 3, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

RAGE HOLE posted:

Is that true?

if it sounds true then yes yes it is, i in no way just made up EU.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Pheromone-spraying top-knotted lizardman crime lord Prince Xizor has a talking chair that mispronounces his name.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Jabba's palace was originally built as a monastery for monks who had their brains extracted and placed into robot spiders.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

TOILETLORD posted:

And now I'm annoyed at this. They kept screwing with why that movie works. Where's the drama if he was already an okay guy trying to do right? He's supposed to be an rear end in a top hat who was finally won over by love for his son. So now he was an antihero who also cuts his kid's arm off and tortures his daughter and blew up her planet, for the powers of good??

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Space spiders cyberspiders crystal spiders what is it woth the fukken eu and spiders?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Otisburg posted:

Space spiders cyberspiders crystal spiders what is it woth the fukken eu and spiders?

also that spider

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

burritolingus posted:

Kreia was another one of those things KOTOR II did right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzLEBtObYxU

Kreia is the best star wars villain because instead of wanting to rule the universe or kill people for no reason she's basically just a libertarian. Evil we can understand.

edit:

Sombrerotron posted:

I forget, what happened if you picked the/a neutral option?

I think that's one of the points where you are not allowed to pick a response that won't piss off Kreia in one way or another, for the purpose of letting her go on a rant about morality.

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 3, 2014

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Otisburg posted:

Spiders are really good and cool

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Kreia is the best star wars villain because instead of wanting to rule the universe or kill people for no reason she's basically just a libertarian. Evil we can understand.

edit:

I think that's one of the points where you are not allowed to pick a response that won't piss off Kreia in one way or another, for the purpose of letting her go on a rant about morality.

What is cool about it is you are able to point out how full of poo poo on some things she is and holes in her logic but she is always able to brush it off not because she is right but because she is meant to be an arrogant hypocrite

Need to replay that game

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I have the entire EU on my phone. It's all terrible and I love it. I still feel a little pang when I read Vector Prime.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Neurosis posted:

What is cool about it is you are able to point out how full of poo poo on some things she is and holes in her logic but she is always able to brush it off not because she is right but because she is meant to be an arrogant hypocrite

Need to replay that game

She spent the whole game yelling at my Jedi for being a stubborn idiot who couldn't see the big picture then slaughtered the remaining Jedi council for being mean to me again. :kiddo:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Fetus Tree posted:

Actually they're bad. There's one thing to be said for having high concept ideas, but its another thing to actually write about them. And so we got a series where five pages would describe Boba Fett's armor and how he was smarter than everyone else, and Kuat of Kuat talking to Kuati Kuats of the Kuat System which orbits the star of Kuat in the Kuat sector about the future of the Kuat Drive Yards that Kuat of Kuat inherited from his father Kuat of Kuat.

Though I guess it was funny that Fett scared Bossk of his own ship by rigging a microphone to pretend to be a bomb.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

She spent the whole game yelling at my Jedi for being a stubborn idiot who couldn't see the big picture then slaughtered the remaining Jedi council for being mean to me again. :kiddo:

ok when you put it this way

is there erotic fanart of kreia
:mrgw:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

blowfish posted:

ok when you put it this way

is there erotic fanart of kreia
:mrgw:

You know there is

E: actually i just googled it and didnt immediately see anything obvious but im sure its out there

Fetus Tree fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Dec 4, 2014

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fetus Tree posted:

You know there is

E: actually i just googled it and didnt immediately see anything obvious but im sure its out there

I want to see the evil old ladies taters

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
women do not have potatoes growing on them, you're confusing them with something else

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Acne Rain posted:

women do not have potatoes growing on them, you're confusing them with something else

Is this canon??

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

I read the Silmarillion, there's a pretty clear description of Númenorean ships that move without needing a wind (I think they might have been made of metal or some exotic non-wood material too but my memory is not clear on this) and launch "darts" that can destroy targets over the horizon. And Morgoth's forces had troop transports that propelled themselves through "a fire" inside them and just so happened to have been first written about during World War I, when Tolkien was fighting and got to see tanks firsthand (he was rather appalled).

But the point is that the different parts of the Tolkien mythos are actually different and not just recycled versions of a specific few years at the end of the Third Age.

E: and no they wouldn't have been galleys, a civilization as powerful as Númenor would not brag about having ships as primitive as galleys.

This actually interests me, which story was it? tia

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is this canon??

Sadly yes. Just read the wookieepedia entry on breasts.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They were gonna kill you so she freaks out and cuts them from the force which kills them because they are crappy people who can't survive without the force. They were exactly the same as the Sith Lords who couldn't survive without the force. It's part of what makes the conflict so good in that in some ways Kreia was right that the difference between Sith Lord and Jedi master was in name.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Professor Shark posted:

I think that the story with the armored personnel carriers was The Fall of Gondolin.

Henker
May 5, 2009

One thing I hate about wookieepedia is that it's written entirely in the past tense. I know, "a long time ago" and all that poo poo, but it's just dumb.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

It was in the Silmarillion, I no longer have the book (ruined when the roof of my garage leaked) but since it's about the Númenoreans bragging about their abilities at the height of their power it's likely in the Akalabeth chapter or slightly before, near the end of the book.

A quick Google reveals that Christopher Tolkien's anthology of his father's notes and miscellany, the History of Middle-earth, also mentions this:

J.R.R. Tolkien, The History of Middle-earth posted:

"The teaching of Sauron has led to the invention of ships of metal that traverse the seas without sails, but which are hideous in the eyes of those who have not abandoned or forgotten Tol Eressea; to the building of grim fortresses and unlovely towers; and to missiles that pass with a noise like thunder to strike their targets many miles away.”

They were made of metal, they did not have sails, they were ugly to people used to wooden ships, and they launched long-ranged missiles with rocket engines or similar on them. Tolkien frequently associated industrialization with evil (see what Saruman did to Isengard) so Sauron's involvement is no surprise.

E: And yes, Morgoth's armored vehicles appear in The Fall of Gondolin.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Dec 4, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Arcsquad12 posted:

Actually they're bad. There's one thing to be said for having high concept ideas, but its another thing to actually write about them. And so we got a series where five pages would describe Boba Fett's armor and how he was smarter than everyone else, and Kuat of Kuat talking to Kuati Kuats of the Kuat System which orbits the star of Kuat in the Kuat sector about the future of the Kuat Drive Yards that Kuat of Kuat inherited from his father Kuat of Kuat.

Though I guess it was funny that Fett scared Bossk of his own ship by rigging a microphone to pretend to be a bomb.

Kauti Arraybi'a

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
wait i'm just checking everyone knows i made that poo poo up about vader right? The EU is so dumb that poo poo sounded plausible.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i'm sure that guy has like a big eu backstory though because he was (1) on screen (2) had speaking lines (3) made a plot-impacting decison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I wonder if that ridiculous stereotypical drug dealer with the stupid name from Episode II has an EU backstory.

Who am I kidding, of course he does.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sel%27Sabagno

quote:

Elan Sel'Sabagno, also known as Elan Sleazebaggano, was a Balosar medical student on Coruscant who fell in with a bad crowd. He eventually became a slythmonger, and dealt death sticks in the Outlander Club in the Uscru Entertainment District.

Elan stole the University of Coruscant's medical supplies and sold them to the gangster Hat Lo. He became a slythmonger, and specialized in death sticks, selling to anyone who would buy. He eventually became addicted to his own product, although his Balosar physiology protected him from the drug's harsher side effects.

In 22 BBY, he offered to sell rancor nail blades to Jango Fett, and attempted to sell death sticks to Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi two nights later. After being mind tricked by Obi-Wan in the Outlander Club, he went home and completely rethought his life. He managed to break his death stick addiction and swore off the slythmonger business, but soon enough slipped back into his old criminal ways, becoming involved in the trade of other, non-chemical illegalities, such as weapons and stolen goods. However, he still sold "the finest deathsticks in the galaxy, one hundred percent pure". Nearly three years after his encounter with Kenobi, Elan helped Boba Fett during an adventure on Coruscant, in which he ferried Boba around the city (all the while trying to sell Boba various illegal wares) and provided him with a saberdart, which Boba Fett used in his failed assassination attempt against Mace Windu.

After the end of the Clone Wars, Sel'Sabagno had once more changed his ways, and was seeking to turn others from the path of illicit drug use. While handing out pamphlets in the lower levels, he bumped into fugitive Jedi Drake Lo'gaan and Zonder, and was knocked aside by a clone trooper who was pursuing the pair. After this encounter, he once more reflected that he needed to rethink his life.
Behind the scenesEdit

Of course, since nothing can be called by its actual name in Star Wars because it wouldn't be space enough, he's a "slythmonger" and not a drug dealer.

They even gave his half-assed sub-Star-Trek-grade alien makeup a backstory too. In typical unimaginative EU fashion, since the one from the movies is a drug dealer, they're an entire species of drug dealers:

quote:

Biology and appearance

Physically similar to Humans, the Balosars appeared to be sickly and gaunt when compared to the galaxy's most common species due to the heavy pollution of their homeworld. The most striking difference between Balosars and humanity were a pair of antennapalps which sprouted from underneath their thick coarse hair on their skulls. Retractable, the atennapalps allowed them to listen into the subsonic range and gave the species a physical intuition, which members of the Jedi Order sometimes mistook for Force sensitivity. Because they could detect surges in emotion which could forewarn them of impending danger, they were able to survive and navigate the dangers which lurked on their crime-infested homeworld. Another attribute possessed by Balosars due to their toxic environments was their resistance to toxins and most poisons. Because of the immunity, the Balosars were able to consume mass amounts of the deadly narcotics known as death sticks, a product of Balosar itself. Despite the immunity from its deadly components, Balosars were not immune to its addictive properties, and because of this and their world's natural dangers, Balosars had a relatively short lifespan compared to similar species.[1]
Society and culture

Having evolved on a highly-polluted world overrun by galactic megacorporations eager to exploit the world's lax ecological protection laws, the Balosars quickly descended into social decay, resulting in most of the populace finding a place in the criminal underworld of the galaxy. Balosars were commonly stereotyped as spineless, weak-willed, depressed, sarcastic, cynical, and selfish. Despite these stereotypes, the Journal of Personality and Galactic Psychology did not indicate any sort of genetic link to these emotions and attributed them largely to their world's social failings. As the world was the home of the balo mushroom, the Balosar criminal element quickly learned to craft death sticks, one of the galaxy's most potent narcotics. Death sticks were a devastating factor in Balosar society, where they addicted users, forcing them to purchase more. Pollution is one of the causes of the heavy addiction to death sticks, but the Balosar's immunity to toxin allows them to consume them without much effect other than the life-long addiction. Some Balosars even entered the death stick business, where they would travel in hopes of finding potential customers.[5]

Because the planet Balosar was not a place of high opportunity, Balosars often left their homeworld to look for a more prosperous place to live. Since many carried criminal records, they were perceived as self-absorbed individuals who had a difficult time determining right from wrong. Young Balosars were commonly sent to worlds to find as better education and allow themselves to pursue a better life.[5] Speaking both Basic and Balosur, naming conventions included a first and last name; the later of which was divided by an apostrophe following the first three letters. While this was the norm, it was not a rule as some individuals possessed names without the apostrophe. Names popular among the Balosars were Nina Dar'Eboros, Vaya Bar'jaraka and Zirk Mer'darro.[1]
History

During the reign of the Galactic Republic, the illegal trade in death sticks became the greatest competition to the spice from Ryloth called ryll. The rivalry resulted in a hatred between the Balosars and Twi'leks that would last for centuries. Remaining out of galactic politics, the Balosar economy was ruined during the reign of the New Republic, as the world's pollution had seeped into the balo mushroom farms deep underground, destroying the entire crop. The Balosars had no choice but to join the Twi'lek's spice industry as low-level runners in order to maintain some form of economic stability. When the Yuuzhan Vong War occurred, the Balosars were not bound to treaties with the New Republic and were therefore not protected by its military. However, they escaped the Yuuzhan Vong's conquest and their planet remained as it always was throughout the invasion.[5]
Balosars in the galaxy

While most Balosars remained on their world to lead a life of crime or addiction, the younger generation always strove to escape the poverty and life of dependence fostered on their native world. Traveling across the galaxy to enroll in countless institutions of learning and academies, many Balosar encountered in higher society tended to be well-educated and free of the taint of narcotics. Despite this, they bore with them a strong stereotype of drug addicts and weakness that was not untrue of their slythmongering brethren. A dealer on Coruscant during the Separatist Crisis, Elan Sel'Sabagno had an encounter with the famed Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Outlander Club while he hunted the assassin Zam Wesell.[3]

While Force-sensitive Balosars were not unheard of, they were exceedingly rare. In the years before the Clone Wars, a male Balosar served the Jedi Order as a Jedi Knight and was stationed at the Coruscant Jedi Temple in the week preceding the opening battle of the war.[3]

E: And of course just meeting one major character is not enough so he has to meet Boba Fett AND his father too. :cripes:

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Dec 4, 2014

• Locked thread