Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

brutaru posted:

WWE wouldn't let this happen, but I'm just imagining Slater coming out for some jobber match and the crowd chanting "You're a rap-ist"

the crowd didn't even chant cm punk after what was the biggest story in wrestling in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cardboard Box posted:

the crowd didn't even chant cm punk after what was the biggest story in wrestling in a while

To be fair that crowd didn't chant anything. It just sat on it's hands and gave the WWE a long, hard stare.

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

Cardboard Box posted:

Depends on the crowd, obviously. No idea where RAW is next week (though he'll be fired by then) but if it was New York or Chicago I'd buy that happening.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

brutaru posted:

(though he'll be fired by then)

Hahaha nope.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What the gently caress is this thread?

:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

projecthalaxy posted:

Hahaha nope.

You really don't think so? I can't imagine that Vince is going to let him stay. Way too much of a liability.
Although Snuka's still in the Hall of Fame, so I dunno.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

brutaru posted:

You really don't think so? I can't imagine that Vince is going to let him stay. Way too much of a liability.

I'll put it this way: they have a gay rapist and a child rapist doing commentary. He'll probably get pushed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

brutaru posted:

McIntyre was kept around and lost all but, what, 4 or 5 more times on TV the rest of his WWE career after his girlfriend beat him up

I could easily see Slater staying or going entirely depending on how Vince feels at the minute he makes the decision, like everything else involving WWE

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

May have to reconsider my life as Heath Slater’s #1 fan.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oknope posted:

May have to reconsider my life as Heath Slater’s #1 fan.

you're not writer cath

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

quote:

"WWE has been advised that a misdemeanor arrest warrant has been issued against Heath Miller (aka Heath Slater), but we have not seen a copy or been provided with the underlying charges. Once this information is received by WWE, we will take the appropriate action.”

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

:rip:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quick heath, hide in big show's fartvan so we can smuggle you to mexico before the heat comes on

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

brutaru posted:

WWE wouldn't let this happen, but I'm just imagining Slater coming out for some jobber match and the crowd chanting "You're a rap-ist"

:eng101: Attempted rapist.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am sure he wouldn't have slept with that woman. He would have been uppp allll nighhhttt

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

quick heath, hide in big show's fartvan so we can smuggle you to mexico before the heat comes on

IT'S THE BIG SHOW'S VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

No but seriously what could he have gotten arrested for?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Nevermind nothing to see here

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Valeyard posted:

Vince could do some next level ribs with this. Next time they are going to Atlanta just phone up Heath and tell him he will get a WWE Title win if he shows up. Or announce it on the RAW the week before, I don't know

Matador #2 can win a match with Slater by having Matador #1 play the video of the alleged crime on the Titantron to distract Slater for the rollup

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
God loving dammit. Wrestling is trying really hard this month to get me to not enjoy it.

I hope that poor woman is alright and not completely loving crushed as a person both by what may-or-may-not-but-honestly-would-not-surprise-me-if-it-did-because-people-are-scumbags have happened to her and by the response of everyone around her after the fact.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Desumaytah posted:

God loving dammit. Wrestling is trying really hard this month to get me to not enjoy it.

I hope that poor woman is alright and not completely loving crushed as a person both by what may-or-may-not-but-honestly-would-not-surprise-me-if-it-did-because-people-are-scumbags have happened to her and by the response of everyone around her after the fact.

I agree with this post, thanks for reading.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Can anybody find the actual report from Fox 5 Atlanta that reports that an arrest warrant has been filed? I can't find it on their website & all the wrestling news websites are linking to each other's scoops.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I know a guy who knows a guy who saw the video on a phone

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Heath Slater is an attempted raper. And I don't know how to accept that.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Valeyard posted:

I know a guy who knows a guy who saw the video on a phone

In the shadows of a bunch of highrises in the suburbs.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Heath Slater is an attempted raper. And I don't know how to accept that.

He doesn't really care.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Incoming Girl bye:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/10/21/stephanie-mcmahon-announces-sweeping-change-to-wwes-domestic-violence-policy/

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Is this a new person or the one Slater locked up in a hotel years ago?

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Nice knowing you Austin.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope they get Bad News Barrett to deliver the news to Slater.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

I hope they get Bad News Barrett to deliver the news to Slater.

I hope Barrett gets his Intercontinental Title back.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Is this a new person or the one Slater locked up in a hotel years ago?

Same one.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Do you think if Heath Slater didn't sexually assault someone 3MB would still be around?

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Welp, not touching this thread until next week now. That way lies madness. lovely month for WWE, bet Vince is glad he did the interview this week as opposed to next.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Well assaulting women never did Austin any harm so Heath just needs to get over quickly and it will be fine

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Slater bout to job to a pink slip

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Slater bout to job to a pink slip

slater later

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

After the punk thing I really don't see them keeping Slater. That's one too many bad things close together.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Now Titus is at last free to get Darren Young out of the bunny suit and reform PTP

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Now Titus is at last free to be fired via association with Slater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Christ its not even past the first week in December with all this poo poo happening. Also while updating your domestic abuse policy is usually a good to great thing. It still flies in the face of how the company runs its wrestlers into the ground and wrestle too soon after surgeries, and against guys that can be unsafe. Does the zero tolerance policy also count for WWE booking and management in their treatment of the talent?

• Locked thread