Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.

IcePhoenix posted:

Does anyone know roughly how many points they needed to finish in the top 2500 previously?

I think I needed a bit over 2000 for the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Swagger Dagger posted:

I've deleted my copy of Supercard.

Join me.

I have joined you, I really hate the new animations and I can't take the grind anymore. But I take pleasure in knowing that Survivor tier has rendered the time and money people have spent on grinding PCC rewards wasteful.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

cyberia posted:

How many matches have you played to get those cards? Since the update I've probably played close to a thousand matches and all I've pulled is one ultra rare, a handful of super rare and the normal number of rares (playing at Legendary tier).

I probably played around 1200 matches since the update with a Survivor+ deck. Maybe the +/++ tier designations really do make a difference now.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

interpunct posted:

I probably played around 1200 matches since the update with a Survivor+ deck. Maybe the +/++ tier designations really do make a difference now.

I still have my doubts on that, because I've played probably 500-600 matches since the update at Legendary++, and haven't gotten a single Legendary drop in Exhibition. A couple Epics, a few Ultra Rares, a ton of Rares, and a ton of KOTR boosts, but not a single drop at my tier.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
HBK has really let himself go.

Vilkata
Jun 22, 2004

Suddenly I need to buy this game as soon as possible.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Kukash posted:

HBK has really gotten awesome.

He sure has.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
The snow and Christmas lights are already an eyesore. Though I appreciate how much continuous effort goes into this app though, compared to other grinding games that have sucked me in.

For the first time ever my Diva card is my worst card and I'm sure I'm losing more than I have ever done.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
I finally deleted Supercards. It feels good. More of you should do it too.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Has there been any talk about when the next TEW will be?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

triplexpac posted:

Has there been any talk about when the next TEW will be?

Ryland literally just within the past week finished dev on World of MMA 4. maybe a new TEW is next for him, maybe something else.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Show hasn't had a gut that trim since 99.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Big Show didn't just stop at stealing the Yes chant, it seems.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Nerokerubina posted:

Ryland literally just within the past week finished dev on World of MMA 4. maybe a new TEW is next for him, maybe something else.

oh poo poo, I didn't even realize they were doing WMMA4. I hope we get a next-gen equivalent of Digital Warriors and it's made by someone who isn't a tremendous Tekken mark.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Oh god, all the cards have snowing backgrounds now

It's like being on a Geocities site or something

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Those are some terrible looking video game t-shirt armpits.

Also, I thought he was crying in the first gif and was expecting a full entrance of a sobbing Big Show.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The Big Shirt

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

triplexpac posted:

Oh god, all the cards have snowing backgrounds now

It's like being on a Geocities site or something

Snowing backgrounds, and Christmas light trim.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Nerokerubina posted:

The games are usually a bit spaced apart. There was 2010 and then 2013 so it may be a bit.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Oh my god, Supercard. How fast will this Christmas overlay get changed?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

harperdc posted:

Oh my god, Supercard. How fast will this Christmas overlay get changed?

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Solomonic posted:

oh poo poo, I didn't even realize they were doing WMMA4. I hope we get a next-gen equivalent of Digital Warriors and it's made by someone who isn't a tremendous Tekken mark.

Same here. It's a fun mod but drat is it annoying how half of the Tekken cast are rated at International popularity which should really only be for iconic fighters.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

AlbertRayon posted:

I finally deleted Supercards. It feels good. More of you should do it too.

It was fun for a couple days. Then I realized there is no point to the game other than it being a glorified Rock Paper Scissors

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Careful if you're being cheeky, 2K Games is banning people who upload Benoit CAWs to WWE '15.

And I don't know how to accept that.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Careful if you're being cheeky, 2K Games is banning people who upload Benoit CAWs to WWE '15.

And I don't know how to accept that.

That's patently offensive.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What about Pegasus Kid CAWs?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

"And so it came to be that she laid on her death bed, ready to escape from this heartless world, and she turned to me with a smile on her face. She whispered to me and I knew. I knew that she knew that I cute. She was aware that I was sexy! My moves would drive all of creation wild, but what you call insane I know to be sane. I have always known. You will know it too. Follow me and I will lead you to your boyhood dreams. Refuse me and you will shatter through the windows of fate, destined to suffer in obscurity until the stars burn out in the sky and your judgment as come! Be my boy! Be my toy! For I am not yours!

She looked at me. She... smiled. And then she died. My sunny days were behind me. I too had lost my smile.

I'm sorry. I love you. Run."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gavok posted:

"And so it came to be that she laid on her death bed, ready to escape from this heartless world, and she turned to me with a smile on her face. She whispered to me and I knew. I knew that she knew that I cute. She was aware that I was sexy! My moves would drive all of creation wild, but what you call insane I know to be sane. I have always known. You will know it too. Follow me and I will lead you to your boyhood dreams. Refuse me and you will shatter through the windows of fate, destined to suffer in obscurity until the stars burn out in the sky and your judgment as come! Be my boy! Be my toy! For I am not yours!

She looked at me. She... smiled. And then she died. My sunny days were behind me. I too had lost my smile.

:vince:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
If ever there was a use for both :psyduck: and :thurman:, that was it.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Finally finished MyCareer in 2K15. It seemingly went on forever and I finally got a shot at the WWE Title.

Cena teases a heel turn at the end but then pulls a "Oh I actually respect you" right before you win the title from him.

Then I wrestled a final match where I "passed the torch" to the next guy who was some dork in a neon orange outfit. I beat him in my final match. Geek.

Then you get some message from Triple H about how you're one of the greatest of all time.

I'm just glad you can export the guy. I maxed out all of his stats and had a 6 year career before winning the WWE title.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

Gavok posted:

Now I kinda want to see a HBK vs Bray feud.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Screw you all, I really like the dumb Christmas lights

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Blasmeister posted:

Screw you all, I really like the dumb Christmas lights

I'd be happier if they weren't on the cards themselves. I have a hard enough time telling an Epic from a Legendary at a quick glance as is, now I keep thinking Uncommons are big poo poo cuz of those drat lights.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I do not have a PS4 or Xbone and I'm not keen on buying either any time soon, so 2K kinda blew my sale on 2K15 by stripping career mode.

What I'm asking is, what's another good rasslin game with a well done career mode? (On PS3)

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Yardbomb posted:

I do not have a PS4 or Xbone and I'm not keen on buying either any time soon, so 2K kinda blew my sale on 2K15 by stripping career mode.

What I'm asking is, what's another good rasslin game with a well done career mode? (On PS3)

Here's the thing, the career mode in 2K15 (current gen) is actually the best once since SDvsRAW '07, which had the season mode that we came to expect at the time.

Starting with '08, the first one available on PS3, they started screwing with the career mode and it hasn't been as good since. That said, starting with SDvsRAW '09, they added the "Road To Wrestlemania" modes which were good and lots of fun, but short. '09 also had a Career mode, but it's much lamer than 2K15's. No stories, no cutscenes, no drama, just play matches and win titles. Not very fun at all.

The later games on PS3 kind of focus on Universe Mode as the central part, so you really don't have any options for a meaty career mode. Universe mode is kind of a hybrid of the '09 Career mode and the old GM mode. The problem is that it's a master of neither. WWE '13's Attitude Era mode is awesome, and I liked 2K14's 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode too. Go with which one of these heavily scripted modes you'd think you'd like best. I remember hating WWE '12's mode just because it was too scripted, to the point you'd almost never finish matches. It was infuriating.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Dec 6, 2014

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

the best career mode ever was wwf raw for the xbox because it was entirely random and you'd end up with ric flair embroiled in a feud with lita over the world heavyweight championship

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Basically what I'm saying is WWF SmackDown! 2 might be your best option for a career mode on PS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

drat, I might grab 2K14 though, it sounds pretty good after giving it a look over.

How about the UFC games? I haven't played one of those in ages either, have they made any good career modes as of late?