Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
:vince:
Amazing.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

All that requires is a Sheik Charles coming out from behind the trees.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Shite of Wales?

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Junior G-man posted:

All that requires is a Sheik Charles coming out from behind the trees.

Someone else will have to do the honours, that's a bit beyond my PhotoshopMS Paint skills.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Here's a sheik for you to cut out and keep

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Scottish politics – Nicola Sturgeon has accused the Smith commission of failing to deliver the 'powerhouse parliament' that Scotland deserves"

Telegraph:

David Cameron set to outline immigration proposals

Independent:

Times:

Andrew Mitchell 'probably called police plebs', judge rules

Express:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I am the terrified panda.

Also, upskilts should be officially done at this point.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Thats the worst rendition of Theresa May ever.

Also never mind the panda, look st the dumbstruck teddy! :stare:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Trickjaw posted:

Thats the worst rendition of Theresa May ever.
I've seen a couple of good renditions of Theresa May, but I'd really like to see an extraordinary one.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Guavanaut posted:

I've seen a couple of good renditions of Theresa May, but I'd really like to see an extraordinary one.

:golfclap: Bravissimo. I have long thought we could do a double act.

tdrules
Jan 12, 2014

POOOUUUUUNDDDSS.jpg

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

I think you'll find that's POONDS

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

baka kaba posted:

Here's a sheik for you to cut out and keep

Thanks! Now the paintings of our dear royal family's role in the Crusades can be restored at last.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Yesterday's Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on David Cameron's immigration speech – David Cameron plans to deny EU migrants access to all in-work benefits for four years" After Gillray.

Observer:

"David Cameron's only EU policy is to oppose immigration - Chris Riddell on the government's European agenda"

Yesterday's Telegraph:

Sunday Telegraph:

Yesterday's Independent:

After Tintoretto

Independent on Sunday

Yesterday's Times:

David Mellor 'swore at taxi driver' during route row

Yesterday's Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on George Osborne's autumn statement – Chancellor George Osborne's extra NHS cash is equivalent to rummaging down the back of the sofa for change to feed the electricity meter"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Scarfe

A tide a tide a literal flood.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

Scarfe

gently caress's sake Scarfe, this fails on so many levels.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Mr. Squishy posted:

Scarfe

What's Sarkozy doing there??

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on road plans – The coalition has been accused of cynically promising "motorways for the marginals" in advance of next year's election"

Telegraph:

:derp: DEBT!!! :derp:

Independent:

Times:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Ukip were so pleased with this cartoon that they made it their Christmas card this year.

Unfortunately they forgot to ask Adams first.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Van should be full of the bodies of dead Romanians and he's driving to the incinerator. Also needs something to imply that the other leaders willingly jumped under the van because Miliband, at least, allowed that poo poo to happen because he's a stupid loving prick (official political position).

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the government's national infrastructure plan – Government agency could plan, build and sell tens of thousands of homes on public sector land, under proposals being prepared by Treasury chief secretary"

Telegraph:

North Korea refuses to deny Sony Pictures cyber-attack

Independent:

Gordon Brown announces he will stand down as MP

Times:

Express:

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Express:

I was going to call him out on the weird scale until I realised those trilithons were part of the bridge.

Then I noticed the perspective of the table and all was right with the world :suicide:

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Both people looking away so he only has to draw the back of their heads. Classic Thomas.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Kegluneq posted:

I was going to call him out on the weird scale until I realised those trilithons were part of the bridge.

Then I noticed the perspective of the table and all was right with the world :suicide:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Scale Model

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He accidentally wrote " when he meant '.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on George Osborne’s autumn statement – Chancellor's shakeup of stamp duty expected to boost buy-to-let landlords"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Express:

:ohdearsass:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Ah, I see that poor George has developed the condition known as 'dick-nose'. Shame there's no cure.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Why does that santa have two mouths?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Pilchenstein posted:

He's a store Santa, it's a fake beard hanging off of his face.

Junior G-man posted:

Ah, I see that poor George has developed the condition known as 'dick-nose'. Shame there's no cure.
He's had that condition for long time, it has since progressed to his head.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Pilchenstein posted:

More importantly why is one of his elves in parliament?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fans posted:

More importantly why is one of his elves in parliament?

IDS being an elf would explain why he puts so much emphasis on believing rather than evidence.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

"Law-abiding citizens have nothing to fear, hee hee! Hoo hoo!"

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Isn't that supposed to be wee Billy Hague?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Gonzo McFee posted:

IDS being an elf would explain why he puts so much emphasis on believing rather than evidence.

Trickjaw posted:

Isn't that supposed to be wee Billy Hague?

Yeah I think it's Hague rather than IDS, ears stick out less and would more likely to be sneering rather than chuckling.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's William "14 pints" Hague.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Well if nothing else Thomas saw fit to include a passable joke today, so at least he's improving.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:[/b]

A carnivore elephant called Cuts truly is a thing of nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on political maso-sadism – David Cameron caused a stir in the House of Commons when he tripped over his words in debating with Ed Balls" [Man, these Grauniad-provided blurbs are getting more and more spurious...]

Telegraph:

Nick Clegg 'proud' of Autumn Statement [That is Clegg, isn't it?]

Independent:

:captainpop:

Times:

Spectre to be title of next James Bond film

Express:

• Locked thread