Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What do you get when you cross a beloved Christmas tune with random game sounds and add in the repetition of the Twelve Days of Christmas?

SUBMISSION

We Wish You A Gamer Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

My wife is so loving sick of SA Christmas albums. Any time I start Christmas music up, she tenses for a few seconds, listening for the inevitable blasting horn followed by badly mashed up gangsta rap or jennyinstereo, then shoots me an icy glare.

They've been the soundtrack to every Christmas since I first met her and she hasn't divorced me (yet). I can't wait to start the holiday season with this new one.

Goon bless you; every one. :)

Silly Burrito posted:

What do you get when you cross a beloved Christmas tune with random game sounds and add in the repetition of the Twelve Days of Christmas?

SUBMISSION

I'm choking on a fit of giggles.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Dec 4, 2014

Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!
I was going to do a Rebecca Black "Friday" parody ala jennyinstereo but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_BuJcvj1o

there is no way I can top this.

vandiar
Jul 19, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

SUBMISSION

that loving hadoken hahaha

vandiar fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Dec 5, 2014

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello I couldn't find it in the rar of last years songs so can someone please help me find the Sexy Reindeer Dans, I believe cemetery gator was involved in it

Rye
Jun 20, 2010

by exmarx
I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Iggy Koopa posted:

Hello I couldn't find it in the rar of last years songs so can someone please help me find the Sexy Reindeer Dans, I believe cemetery gator was involved in it

It's from the 2011 album.

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

SUBMISSION

That sonic music still gives me anxiety.

Iggy Koopa posted:

You can see his previous uploads on his tindeck account.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Elephant posted:

I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

This is fantastic. Sounds like something my college percussion ensemble would totally perform.

T. W. Forsthye
Aug 27, 2009
I just finished listening to every loving song in the torrent. Ugh.
For anyone interested who also got the torrent, or who has all the albums, here's a playlist featuring horrible, stupid, annoying music that you can use however you want. It features mostly recognizable xmas melodies with some goon classics mixed in. All I did was copy track names, hopefully someone will get some use out of this. May it piss off everyone who, by the grace of the christ child himself, crosses your path this season.

it's probably inoffensive enough to play for a churchgoer anywhere on Earth. Enjoy!

Johnny Gilbert - C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
Schweinhund (vocals: jokrswild) - Ho Ho Ho, It's Christmas Time
Andrew Jackson - Christmas Time (Merry Christmas)
Slut Elf - Merry Snowhaps
Dr. Cogwerks - Sleigh Ridin'
Dirtynerdy - God rest ye merry gentlemen

Loden Taylor - Joy to the World (Recorder Edition)
Smeer the Reindeer - O Christmas Tree
Smear the Reindeer - Rudoph
SlightButSteady - Silent Jizzy Night

Avril Lavigne - O Holy Ni8

Langford - 2 Song Xmas Medley
SineRider - Silent Night Bossa Night
iSheep - Christmas Time
Jennyinstereo / Rupert Buttermilk - Oh Holy poo poo Night
Haschel Cedricson - Little Drummer Boy
Foxtails Brigade - Unfairness Awareness
Dodecalypse - O Holy Mouthpiece
Chainsaw McGee - Dreck the halls
Rupert Buttermilk - Walken Wonderland
Rupert Buttermilk/jennyinstereo - Little Mumble Boy
blastron - A Very Medley Christmas
Nickelbutt - Jingle Butts
The Gator Family - A Very Good Christmas Party
Haschel Cedricson - The Ballad of Good King Wenceslaus

Spiffster - Carol of the Bells (Special Ending)
Hot Dad - Holy
King of Internet - Santa Santa Santa (Santa's Here)
Dying Cats Opera Company - Deck the Halls
Ryan Friesen - Ponderings Over Christmas Punch
Wuntvor - Silent Night Waltz
UltimateOutsider - Manntrap Steproller (Carol of the Bells)
Jesu Christmas
Hunteroninski - Kazoo The Bells
Lhet - Silent Silence
Chewbacca Christmas
gently caress - You

p.s. I still haven't finished my song

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Just noticed - can we get 2014 on this? I know it says Goon Christmas VI, but the year would be nice to have as well.

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

CaptainYesterday posted:

I chose to use BitTorrent since it's a gig and a half in size.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4DAA2430EC3A9C7D00900048179C6B8E92E35B2F&dn=Goon%20Christmas%202009-2013&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Putting this poo poo on my seedbox

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I know I only participated one year (versus my wife, Jennyinstereo's multiple-year-awesome-time-good-job awful xmas career), but goddamn, I'm proud of all of the work put into SA Goon Christmas IV: Merry Christmas and the Infinite Santa.

The efforts this year makes Hollycaust the sequel it deserves :golfclap: (I wasn't able to pay that much attention to last year's album, sorry).

EDIT: Also, tonight, I have a few hours free, I'm going to, once and for all, get my website up and running again, and you'll be able to access each album (2009-2012) individually for download. This is a Goon Promise(TM)

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 5, 2014

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001

Elephant posted:

I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

Holy poo poo. This is outstanding. I will use this to terrorize my friends and family.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.
SUBMISSION

https://soundcloud.com/stillvisions/auld-lang-syne-otamatone

A little something for New Years. Electric piano part stolen from some karaoke video online.

Yeah, technically it's from 2013 but I'm new here and it would have missed last year's cutoff anyway. I really need to get off my rear end and record a Christmas song this year.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Hello, I am willing to provide questionable-quality female vocals to your Christmas projects. As I have next to no production ability or creativity myself, I would like to TEAM UP with someone who is more of a comedy genius than I am. Just yell at me if you want help.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

stillvisions posted:

SUBMISSION

https://soundcloud.com/stillvisions/auld-lang-syne-otamatone

A little something for New Years. Electric piano part stolen from some karaoke video online.

Yeah, technically it's from 2013 but I'm new here and it would have missed last year's cutoff anyway. I really need to get off my rear end and record a Christmas song this year.

I think we've got the closing track for this year's album.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

simplefish posted:

Just noticed - can we get 2014 on this? I know it says Goon Christmas VI, but the year would be nice to have as well.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Elephant posted:

I'm so sorry.

SUBMISSION

Chris Mas

Haha I love this one

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Works for me, when we get beyond Betamax resolution

onionmaster
Oct 11, 2012

simplefish posted:

Non-betamax version with a few modifications of my own:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

onionmaster posted:

Non-betamax version with a few modifications of my own:

um that is supposed to be comic sans wth

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm good at singing and songwriting but not good at anything else, so if anyone who can make a track exists that can't sing, I'm your man.

onionmaster
Oct 11, 2012

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I'm good at singing and songwriting but not good at anything else, so if anyone who can make a track exists that can't sing, I'm your man.

I can't sing but I do make tons of instrumentals. I have a vocal project going, but there are bound to be leftovers.

You could do something with this instrumental of mine called Winter Synth. I've had it lying around since 2012, and always thought it could use vocals, but never knew what. It wouldn't fit my current project because it is so old, but maybe you could think of something.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I know I only participated one year (versus my wife, Jennyinstereo's multiple-year-awesome-time-good-job awful xmas career), but goddamn, I'm proud of all of the work put into SA Goon Christmas IV: Merry Christmas and the Infinite Santa.

The efforts this year makes Hollycaust the sequel it deserves :golfclap: (I wasn't able to pay that much attention to last year's album, sorry).

EDIT: Also, tonight, I have a few hours free, I'm going to, once and for all, get my website up and running again, and you'll be able to access each album (2009-2012) individually for download. This is a Goon Promise(TM)

There, I said I would, and I did. My site's theme isn't finalized (hah, like anyone here cares), my old theme apparently was hacked and caused a whooooole lot of trouble.

http://www.robotcousin.com/audio/awful-xmas-2012 (this includes the other years as well, but not 2013, sorry)

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Thank you so much! I just grabbed them all, as I don't torrent (which is how they were hosted on page 2 or 3)

Also, the 2013 album is in the OP on Google Drive

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

CaptainYesterday posted:

I chose to use BitTorrent since it's a gig and a half in size.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4DAA2430EC3A9C7D00900048179C6B8E92E35B2F&dn=Goon%20Christmas%202009-2013&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Dude openbittorrent is dowwwwwn why did you do this? Give us another tracker to use? I can't turn DHT on because of some of the private trackers I'm with.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

squeakyneb posted:

Dude openbittorrent is dowwwwwn why did you do this? Give us another tracker to use? I can't turn DHT on because of some of the private trackers I'm with.

Just download them all from my site that I linked to.

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just download them all from my site that I linked to.

Surprisingly not a stupid loving slow server. Thanks, nerd.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

squeakyneb posted:

Surprisingly not a stupid loving slow server. Thanks, nerd.

DreamHost! :black101:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

squeakyneb posted:

PublicBT still works.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

simplefish posted:

Here you go:

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Schweinhund posted:

Here you go:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

CaptainYesterday posted:

PublicBT still works.

Doesn't for me :( udp://open.demonii.com:1337 does though. loving trackers.

Full torrent is here for the lazy fuckers who don't wanna fiddle with zips and poo poo, or you can scrape it out of that directory with wget or something. W'eva. More alternative sources :toot:

Schweinhund posted:

Here you go:

That's amazing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I unbanned my account because knowing that the SA Christmas Album was coming up melted my tiny, cold heart. But seeing this:

Schweinhund posted:

Here you go:

...made it grow three sizes this day.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
edit, covered above!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
SUMBISSION

Have I got something for you guys.

I'm not sure if any of you remember Rockin' Rod Bacon, of the 1971 smash hit 'Rock the Bank Holiday'. It's a little known fact that as part of his plea bargain Rod Bacon released an album in 1974 of Christmas music, with all proceeds allegedly going to the Yorkshire Police Service Widows Fund: Rockin' Rod Bacon Sings The Season.

What with the accounting controversy surrounding the album, and Bacon's tendency to make up lyrics when the ones he was provided "didn't look right", few copies of the tracks have survived. I'm delighted to be able to provide you with a copy of Rockin' Rod Bacon's Christmas opus, (I'm Going To A) Christmas Party:

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers

Whybird posted:

Rockin' Rod Bacon

Oh, hey, I know that guy, my dad was a massive fan! One sec, I think I've got one of his tribute CDs lying around here somewhere:

Submission, god help me.

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
Have some lovely trap remixes of lovely christmas songs.

:siren: SUBMISSION :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Woo, I finally had time to record.

SUBMISSION

Remember, the deadline is approaching!

• Locked thread