Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

You'd have to be awfully bright to apply there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You'd have to be awfully bright to apply there.

But they work you like a dog.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
They're looking for an XMplary employee.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

The North Tower posted:

But they work you like a dog.

You'll look like an Oldman long before you retire, that's for sure.

Doctor Bishop has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Dec 4, 2014

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ToastFaceKillah posted:

I felt really bad when I tattooed you, for that reason.

Content: The rare PooDong snake.

Its also got some titties up near it's neck coiling part

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Speaking of titties.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
Poop snake, you say?

http://www.sanjose.com/underbelly/unbelly/Sanjose/Quetzy/quetzy.html

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

"The incident of Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel, and the dog is a famous one. It was 2007 and Merkel, Germany's Chancellor, was visiting Putin at his presidential residence in Sochi to discuss energy trade. Putin, surely aware of Merkel's well-known fear of dogs, waited until the press gathered in the room, then called for his black Labrador to be sent in. The Russian president watched in unconcealed glee as the dog sniffed at Merkel, who sat frozen in fear."

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/1/7313443/vladimir-putin-merkel

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Putin looks more like he wants to pull a Morally Inept to me...

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I know it's irrational and all, but how on earth can you be afraid of a labrador? I don't think even Putin is physically capable of making a labrador hurt a person.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Kajeesus posted:

I know it's irrational and all, but how on earth can you be afraid of a labrador? I don't think even Putin is physically capable of making a labrador hurt a person.

Yeah, it's not like they could bite or anything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM :black101:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Kajeesus posted:

Maybe they're being irrational about it.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Kajeesus posted:

I'm phobic of dogs and even an overactive puppy jumping at me is going to make me run in terror.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hollow Talk posted:

Yeah, it's not like they could bite or anything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM :black101:

Well, I haven't tried punching one in the throat and taking its food away. Maybe don't do that!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

:nms: Those labrador wounds were so deep they needed to be treated with high quality H2O.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

HBomb posted:

"The incident of Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel, and the dog is a famous one. It was 2007 and Merkel, Germany's Chancellor, was visiting Putin at his presidential residence in Sochi to discuss energy trade. Putin, surely aware of Merkel's well-known fear of dogs, waited until the press gathered in the room, then called for his black Labrador to be sent in. The Russian president watched in unconcealed glee as the dog sniffed at Merkel, who sat frozen in fear."

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/1/7313443/vladimir-putin-merkel

I have a hard time believing that Angela Merkel is afraid of dogs, given that dogs are very popular, welcomed, and beloved animals in Germany.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kajeesus posted:

My lab killed another dog and was close to being put down before her previous owner found a doggy rehab for her and had her re-homed with us.

If it had been someone's kid trying to eat out of her bowl, welp.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

dialhforhero posted:

I have a hard time believing that Angela Merkel is afraid of dogs, given that dogs are very popular, welcomed, and beloved animals in Germany.

You seem to have no concept of variance between members of a large group?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

dialhforhero posted:

This is probably a joke I don't get.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Wasn't she attacked by a dog as a child or something like that?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

GenericOverusedName posted:

Wasn't she attacked by a dog as a child or something like that?

Yup, she was bitten by a radioactive Lab as a child. As a result, she has an incredible sense of smell, the ability to sleep most of the day, and strong urge to retrieve sticks, hump legs, and roll over on her back.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

dialhforhero posted:

Are there places where that isn't the case?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Meowschwitz

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Tiggum posted:

Are there places where that isn't the case?

I believe Islam clearly favors cats, going so far as to declare dogs 'unclean'.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yup, she was bitten by a radioactive Lab as a child. As a result, she has an incredible sense of smell, the ability to sleep most of the day, and strong urge to retrieve sticks, hump legs, and roll over on her back.

And, like a Labrador, she's driven several Eurozone countries into recession.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What if she smells crime

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sabipurrr

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Highbrow Slick posted:

What if she smells crime

She takes a bite out of it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

She takes a bite out of it.

Then it's back to the lab for more full penetration

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Snapchat A Titty posted:

It occurs to me that crime... penetration... crime... penetration is inefficient. Those two can easily be combined into one thing.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

*Puts envelope to head* things Morally Inept has muttered under his breath

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

syscall girl posted:

My lab killed another dog and was close to being put down before her previous owner found a doggy rehab for her and had her re-homed with us.

If it had been someone's kid trying to eat out of her bowl, welp.

Man, the worst thing about being bitten by a pit bull is that anytime I tell the story I have to sit through a rant of how they're just misunderstood.

Anyway, here's a funny picture I guess

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kajeesus posted:

Well, I haven't tried punching one in the throat and taking its food away. Maybe don't do that!

According to Animal Cops (the animal Planet show), a dog found with severe food aggresion will be put down if it's rescued.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I believe Islam clearly favors cats, going so far as to declare dogs 'unclean'.

Mohammed himself had a pet cat. He cut off the sleeve of a prayer robe his cat was napping on rather than disturb it.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Cythereal posted:

Mohammed himself had a pet cat. He cut off the sleeve of a prayer robe his cat was napping on rather than disturb it.

This confirms every suspicion about cat people I've ever had.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

RickVoid posted:

This confirms every suspicion about cat people I've ever had.

They are the prophets of the one true God?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

They are the prophets of the one true God?

I was going for "Fundamentally broken in every way", but your post is a good illustration and I will let it stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cythereal posted:

Islam gets a lot of bad press so people should tell this story more often :3:

• Locked thread