Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
They also seem to get a lot of lovely, small tattoos that aren't related in any way and haphazardly placed in random spots. Is their PR person saying they shouldn't look "too Hardcore tattooed"? Commit to a sleeve or at least a half-sleeve, come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thormachine
Jan 25, 2005

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

They also seem to get a lot of lovely, small tattoos that aren't related in any way and haphazardly placed in random spots. Is their PR person saying they shouldn't look "too Hardcore tattooed"? Commit to a sleeve or at least a half-sleeve, come on.

Imagine every time you have thought of a half assed idea for a new tattoo.

Now imagine you have a crazy amount of cash on hand and are incredibly vain.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Thormachine posted:

Imagine every time you have thought of a half assed idea for a new tattoo.

Now imagine you have a crazy amount of cash on hand and are incredibly vain.

And are surrounded by people who are tripping over themselves to be the person who tattoos you, regardless of actual skill.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah that makes sense. And I guess the amount of people criticizing them is minuscule compared to the amount of OMG THIS IS AMAZING fans and the famous person's thousand of yes-men.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Is their PR person saying they shouldn't look "too Hardcore tattooed"? Commit to a sleeve or at least a half-sleeve, come on.

Probably their agent, yes, and depending on their persona, the more difficult it is to cover their tattoos, absolutely the more difficult it is to get work. The sleeves work for a Johnny Knoxville, but wouldn't work on Scarlett Johansson. So she just has this:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

At least Bob Harper has enough badass tattoos to try and cancel out the terrible of other celebrity tattoos.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Cartman is real and has a tattoo.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Oh

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
Originally I was going to post about it being only his 8th tattoo and to cut him some slack. But then I kept scrolling and saw the second one which was over six months later according to the timestamps. In that amount of time there should be obvious signs of improvement, of which he shows none.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

I think the main problem is when people with absolutely zero artistic talent or drawing ability decide that a career putting permenent art on people is a sensible choice. It's clear it would have looked like a ham sandwich regardless of whether it was applied 100% technically perfectly because they cannot draw for poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also he has a really stupid name. Either his parents are jerks or he thinks he is incredibly clever.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Also he has a really stupid name. Either his parents are jerks or he thinks he is incredibly clever.

That's not the guy's name. That's the pseudonym social-fixer applied to the guy's name.

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Is that eagle drawing a little anchor with his talon?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Looks more like a zodiac sign.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Name the film

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Atlas Shrugged?

It looks like a long boring monologue so its the most likely candidate.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Brainbread posted:

Atlas Shrugged?

It looks like a long boring monologue so its the most likely candidate.

You remind me of the babe...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The only reason I knew it what it actually said was because I recognized the first 3 words after squinting for a few seconds. Labyrinth I thought the third line started with "shave" and got really confused until my mind caught up and autofilled the rest of the illegible writing.

:dance:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Aww man, that really could have been a cute quirky tattoo.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Do does the Rebel Teardrop tattoo indicate that she's killed somebody? I mean, she offs a stormtrooper in the first 5 minutes of being on screen, so that's accurate, I guess.

Also, glad I'm not the only one who saw "shave" in the Labyrinth tattoo above.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

I didn't know the heat meiser was an Indian diety

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

CeramicPig posted:

I didn't know the heat meiser was an Indian diety

It looked like some retarded Kefka from FFVI

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

There is no way I can hate this, because Labyrinth rules.

I hope she has Hoggle on the other side.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Centripetal Horse posted:

There is no way I can hate this, because Labyrinth rules.

I hope she has Hoggle on the other side.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ludo, Sad.

OjaiYoda
Nov 13, 2009

Goku as Fudo. so siiiiiiick

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Tasteless but drat do I love it.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

It took me way too long to figure out the left name is "Issac."

Edit: from the same place. Holy poo poo those blocks.

DemonDarkhorse has a new favorite as of 05:17 on Dec 20, 2014

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

:lol: That's great as long as you aren't planning on getting a conventional job.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The inside of your nostrils getting tattooed has got to hurt like a motherfucker.

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

It's a shame, those branches are very nice (at least they look good on my phone). This right here is why script tattoos are just always awful.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I've come to agree with that point. I've gone through phases of wanting certain phrases or lyrics done but nah. It's a visual art form. I'd prefer to get an image that surmises the point of the text.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
I'll be honest, I'm a very lapsed Roman Catholic, but I don't recall any mention of Jesus' thumbs being on the wrong side of his hands?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

apsouthern posted:

I'll be honest, I'm a very lapsed Roman Catholic, but I don't recall any mention of Jesus' thumbs being on the wrong side of his hands?

The thumbs are fine; it's the rest of the fingers that are wrong. That and the artist having apparently no idea what a hand actually looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It looks like goatse farting out a bird.

• Locked thread