Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

This thread is getting to be just one-note antagonism and it's really not conducive to producing results or comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoro
Dec 6, 2005

YOU CANNOT LEARN
TO WHISTLE
whoa why is everyone pissing in this well

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Might have something to do with watching SloMo dig the well even deeper for a year and a half, despite plenty of different folks trying to help.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Thesoro posted:

It's almost like he asked for it while also deserving it.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Veskit posted:

It's almost like he asked for it while also deserving it.

I mean look at what he was wearing...

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Guys I have some rope, think we can get him out of this well?

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

But Not Tonight posted:

Might have something to do with watching SloMo dig the well even deeper for a year and a half, despite plenty of different folks trying to help.

He has made progress and feels OK about it. Had an outside chance to be done this year. Also he had provided good entertainment to the thread.

Just because he didn't go rice and beans diet doesn't mean he is a failure.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Well as long as he feels good about his progress. That's what's important

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

spwrozek posted:

He has made progress and feels OK about it. Had an outside chance to be done this year. Also he had provided good entertainment to the thread.

Sure, he's made "progress", but nothing's really changed regarding his habits and lifestyle as far as I can tell. It has been entertaining though.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Thesoro posted:

i'm making GBS threads in the well, OP's a loving moron

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
He hasn't even posted his November results yet, let alone his December "budget". He's barely even trying anymore, and it shoews. He had one good month so now he's done forever

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

spwrozek posted:

Has he made progress?

He's no further from moving on from his divorce. He's given up on therapy.

Hasn't sold his car, double down on pricy housing.

He's more likely than ever before to lose his job in the next 12 months.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

He hasn't even posted his November results yet, let alone his December "budget". He's barely even trying anymore, and it shoews. He had one good month so now he's done forever

I don't know if he's ever posted a budget. Everything has pretty much been "Here's all my categories and how I overspent on half of them last month."

e: VVV :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 5, 2014

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
Hold on to your butts.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
:staredog:

That must be some hobby.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.

Slow Motion posted:

Hold on to your butts.

UNLIMITED TANNING

What is your new hobby (besides tanning)

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Ahahahahahahaha

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
This is the thread that never stops giving.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I don't understand

Half the year you can tan just by standing outside

What's the hobby?

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

Slow Motion posted:

Hold on to your butts.

Jesus Christ, is your new hobby more fun than the two week Christmas vacation I spent the same amount on? M:tG or Warhams, SloMo?

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
UNLIMITED CANCER

Never change, Slomo.

edit: please tell me the hobby isn't Puzzle and Dragons again.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

He meant 'habit', not 'hobby'.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

If the new hobby is drugs can we move this thread to TCC?

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Not a Children posted:

If the new hobby is drugs can we move this thread to TCC?

I don't think it's drugs, he's straight-up put a drugs line item on there in the past.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hobby=cocaine

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

IllegallySober posted:

Hobby=cocaine
Oh hey, how's it going IllegallySober? Your finances doing ok now?

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Slow Motion posted:

Hold on to your butts.

This is poo poo you bought $1000 in hair gel to go with your tans

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I assumed it was some sort of $1200 laundry apparatus

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

This is the thread that never stops giving.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

I'm curious as to what "Misc EOY doc visits" means. Is that the therapist?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I legitimately missed the tanning membership because I was caught so offguard by the loving new hobby.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
That reconciliation is amazing. A true financial work of art.

And people were just defending Slo Mo hahahaha

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Cicero posted:

I'm curious as to what "Misc EOY doc visits" means. Is that the therapist?

He probably just means yearly physical, eye checkup, tooth cleaning, that kinda poo poo, that seems like the least objectionable line

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Cicero posted:

Oh hey, how's it going IllegallySober? Your finances doing ok now?

Doing pretty well. Have a $4000 emergency fund saved up and am steadily paying off debt. About to kill off one of my last two student loans. Can't complain too much. Don't know if you remember too much about my thread but I got my expensive car sold and still have a ways to go on paying off the remainder but at least don't have that depreciating asset anymore. I have a second job during the fall that has helped pay off a lot of debt.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Slow Motion posted:

Hold on to your butts.

Well on the way to being 100% debt free more in debt by the end of the year, good job Slo Mo!

April
Jul 3, 2006

You know the new hobby is something idiotic, like falconry. Clearly, since we've not been impressed by his decanters, fireflies, or overpriced apartment, he has to find something else to show off how COOL and INTERESTING he is.

Hey SloMo, writing terrible poetry is still free, and you were pretty good at that!

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
We all know slowmo is too in love with himself to be able to take any real criticism. He posts fake budgets to troll you guys so that he "wins".

Slomo, post receipts of tanning and new hobby to save thread.

E: Guarantee that his autist friend has written a chapter in Pierre's memoir about trolling BFC for kicks.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

IllegallySober posted:

Doing pretty well. Have a $4000 emergency fund saved up and am steadily paying off debt. About to kill off one of my last two student loans. Can't complain too much. Don't know if you remember too much about my thread but I got my expensive car sold and still have a ways to go on paying off the remainder but at least don't have that depreciating asset anymore. I have a second job during the fall that has helped pay off a lot of debt.
Nice job, sounds like you're doing great!

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Veskit posted:

I legitimately missed the tanning membership because I was caught so offguard by the loving new hobby.

The new hobby is actually loving. Prostitutes are pricey in NYC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

poopzilla posted:

The new hobby is actually loving. Prostitutes are pricey in NYC.

No he usually hides paying his ex-wife in other categories like groceries.

• Locked thread