Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Stux posted:

dead or alive it is then

The judges would also have accepted "Clayfighter", "Rise of the Robots", "Best of the Best: Championship Karate" or "Last Blade"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Primal rage? You can throw your piss and poo poo around in that game right?

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Looks like Lizard Squad took down Live again :(
https://twitter.com/lizardpatrol/status/541039035914145792

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

except the part that it's up right now....

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

ethanol posted:

except the part that it's up right now....

Huh. My entire party got dropped and that's when I checked the Twitter feed

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Diver Dick posted:

Huh. My entire party got dropped and that's when I checked the Twitter feed

Same. I got thrown out of netflix. Might just be a 360 thing.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I wish these hackers would do useful things like improve everyones credit instead of cut into my video game time

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Stux posted:

dead or alive it is then

fame Douglas wakes from his dark slumber

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'm sure at least one of the billion subsequent versions of street fighter v will appear on the xbone.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

The judges would also have accepted "Clayfighter", "Rise of the Robots", "Best of the Best: Championship Karate" or "Last Blade"

I can't believe I forgot the best fighting game in history http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5iu0w42G8

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I'm sure at least one of the billion subsequent versions of street fighter v will appear on the xbone.

depends on if sony have actually paid for it to be developed in the first place as is suspected. in that case, probably not.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Stux posted:

depends on if sony have actually paid for it to be developed in the first place as is suspected. in that case, probably not.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

microsoft funded dead rising 3 and it's never going to touch the ps4. not unreasonable to assume the same for sf5 :shrug:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Stux posted:

microsoft funded dead rising 3 and it's never going to touch the ps4. not unreasonable to assume the same for sf5 :shrug:

i'm sorry, you don't think capcom can afford to make a game?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

They cant afford to have one fail and not recoup development costs. You realize they went Mobile-First recently, right?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

They were so budget-strained for DR3 they couldn't finish rendering the concrete or getting the last 360p.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

pointless speculation, the only fact is sfv is on pc and ps4, stop making up bullshit about sony funding without sources

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Stux posted:

I can't believe I forgot the best fighting game in history http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5iu0w42G8

Had that game. How could anyone forget it?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

echronorian posted:

I wish these hackers would do useful things like improve everyones credit instead of cut into my video game time

yeah these are dumb stunts to pull. like, microsoft doesnt give a poo poo really. its not like theyre gonna give anyone extra gold membership because of this. if they'd hack microsoft's servers or whatever and start leaking emails between execs about how much they hate gamers that'd be cool though.

or if, like, they just give everyone random amounts of MS dollars between $20-$50 over a time period and microsoft would have to resort to fighting their consumers over whether or not it's really their money, making everyone hate microsoft.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If Eth was capable of realizations he'd have ps4 and this thread would be 300 pages of people asking if Live was down for everyone else

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

stop making up bullshit about sony funding without sources

Agreed. Someone should hack Sony and get their financial records.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If Eth was capable of realizations he'd have ps4 and this thread would be 300 pages of people asking of Live was down for everyone else

if i was capable of realizations... i'd have a ps4... and this thread would be ....

what?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ethanol posted:

pointless speculation, the only fact is sfv is on pc and ps4, stop making up bullshit about sony funding without sources

And the confirmed insider on neogaf stating that Vanilla SF5 is never coming to the Xbone.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

And the confirmed insider on neogaf stating that Vanilla SF5 is never coming to the Xbone.
lol confirmed huh?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i can confirm my dick in your mouth

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
:qq: Leave shadows mouth alone :qq:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Best fighting game is toribash

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ethanol posted:

they literally said a year ago there would be no more sf4 add ons or a sf5 at all due to being unable to fund it. capcom are kinda hosed at the moment man.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ono-says-no-budget-for-street-fighter-v/1100-6411507/

quote:

Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono has spoken out to say that Street Fighter V is not in development due to budgetary issues.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

360 News: Battlefield 4 Platinum pack is finally unfucked.

The 360's advantage of being a "stick in disc and play" has largely evaporated now, as almost all recently-released games require a mandatory PS3-style install and large patch, with the added bonus of many not being available digitally (because data has to stream from the hard drive and disc at once, you see) and requiring a hard drive. :retrogames:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Stux posted:

they literally said a year ago there would be no more sf4 add ons or a sf5 at all due to being unable to fund it. capcom are kinda hosed at the moment man.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ono-says-no-budget-for-street-fighter-v/1100-6411507/

Ok stux you win THIS TIME

capcom is confirmed a lovely dev that can't afford to make another game because all their previous games have been shite

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Burning bridges with the gaf now? Soon all he'll have is a pulsating blue hole giving him bad driving directions and offering to remember his pizza hut order :(

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i am going to buy a wii u

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Awesome! posted:

TAKE A SWIM IN THE dolphin.. tank?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Awesome! posted:

Consider the risks of validating anything Louisgod says.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ethanol posted:

Ok stux you win THIS TIME

capcom is confirmed a lovely dev that can't afford to make another game because all their previous games have been shite

they are being mismanaged by some nepotistic business dynasty or something. view them more like platinum: devs for hire except for their own IPs rather than new ones. and also they are gonna keep making resident evils obviously

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

remember when you were spreading fud about xbox exclusive sunset overdrive coming to pc, well it is very nice to see sony funded ps4 exclusives are coming out exclusively on the pc

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

without question or time delay too. I'm pretty pumped for sf5, when is it coming out?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

TAKE A SWIM IN THE dolphin.. tank?
i swam with dolphins once in mexico. it was really cool. highly recommended

Consider the risks of validating anything Louisgod says.
it's ok man, he can't hurt you anymore. i am going to be wii u friends with louisgod when i buy one

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Did we break ethanol? Can someone put him in a jigger with some Cointreau and a lime to reinvigorate him back to sense?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ethanol posted:

remember when you were spreading fud about xbox exclusive sunset overdrive coming to pc, well it is very nice to see sony funded ps4 exclusives are coming out exclusively on the pc

doubt sony really care one way or another whether a game primarily made for local play is on pc or not. kind of a different situation to a single player focused game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Stux posted:

doubt sony really care one way or another whether a game primarily made for local play is on pc or not. kind of a different situation to a single player focused game.

um online play is going to be way more popular than local play always

who says you can't do local play on a pc?

• Locked thread